The Lady in Question (My first Fantasy Idea)

Started by Barbara4play, July 20, 2014, 06:07:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbara4play

Here yet another screwy idea. This will be my first Fantasy ( orc, elves, magic type story) and I’ve role-played it twice but this is it first trip on Elliquiy.

I will be playing a very proper noble woman Named Tianna Steiner. She from a very old and wealthy family. Tiana has just married her longtime lover Richard, He’s a noble, wealthy, handsome and well endowed.  Her life would be perfect accept that her husband has been asked by the king to become the ambassador to the local Orc nation. The happy couple are forced to relocate on the day after their nuptials find themselves on a couch on its way to the Orc capital. Worse yet they are unable to bring servants so they will need to hire Orc labor or do it themselves. 

When they arrive in their new home, Tianna find the Orc capital and the Orcs in general “Primitive and Filthy” and doesn’t mind who hear her say it. They settle into their new house and everything seems fine. . What they don't know is the local witch doctor, who lost a son in the resent Orc-Human War is still holding a serious grudge on Richard. After overhearing Tianna, He put a curse on the couple. Tianna the normally prudish bride, turning her into a complete nymphomaniac slut with a taste for ..you guessed it Orcs. Richard curse slowly turns him scrawny . She watches as her husband once well endowed cock shrink and become uneffective.

As the story Progresses, Tianna still in love with her husband try to hide her growing Hunger for Orc’s and growing disappointment with her husband’s performance and cock. She grow from trying to resist her new condition to eventually accepting it. We watch the once restrained and noble Tianna having sex with Orc after Orc till she finally ends up in an orgy with the whole clan. The Witch Doctor make sure She becoming pregnant with a half Orc baby and suffers all manner of humiliation ( bestiality, Piercings, Tattoos, Bukkake, Group, etc.)

Well that the idea? If you’re interested in playing a Human Hungry Orc…

Lady Steiner