Looking for a few new stories

Started by Daeva, June 18, 2014, 12:16:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daeva

My time and muse have recently freed up and opened up a bit and some of my partners have had to either drop a few stories or have left the site and I'm looking to add a couple of new stories.

They were from a small town. The kind of place that most people would hate to grow up in. They were madly in love but when the chance came to leave, she took it. Now that she's a little older and wiser she realizes that he was probably one of the best men she's ever met. After doing some badgering with her family she found out that he too had left town and wasn't more than a nights drive away. Driving to see him, she had to wonder if he's the sweet guy she remembered.   

Basically I'm looking for someone to play the jilted lover,  a story with romance, drama, it can have some kink to it as well depending on what direction we take it in. Everything open to discussion with partner and this will not be first come first serve - reopened

A woman has finally met the man of her dreams and he's proposed to her. He brings her home to meet his family for a weekend. What her fiance' doesn't know about her is that she managed to graduate college by sleeping with one of her professors on and off for three years. Imagine her surprise when its her future father in law
Looking for someone to play the fiance/fatherinlaw

When they were younger, she was shy and awkward and often the target of his teasing and pranks. Years later they meet again at a party, though she's blossomed since he'd known her and doesn't recognize her at all. Not realizing she'd harbored resentment towards him all these years, she decides to turn the tables and make him feel as horrible as he'd made her feel. The problem is, the more she gets to know the man, the more its hard to hate him for what he'd done as a boy. I see this story as being more of a power struggle, she wants to hurt him, but she starts to fall for him. Details to be discussed

A woman has a happy life, a husband who adores her, a new baby at home, they are the perfect family. She has a past though, and now someone from her past has found her and caught up with her threatening to take away everything she has.
Looking for someone to play the man from her past

-__________________
A woman falls head over heels in love with a man, he doesn't know she exists (she could know him from work or elsewhere, open to discussion). She knows he needs her help in his life, essentially stalking him. Eventually, it comes to light who she is. Open on where it goes from there - Taken
Absences Updated 6/15/22 Selectively Accepting New Stories
Ons and Offs & Current Story List | Desired RP's

Daeva

Absences Updated 6/15/22 Selectively Accepting New Stories
Ons and Offs & Current Story List | Desired RP's