News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

(Anpu and Chanellelynn)

Started by Anpu, July 31, 2010, 10:52:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chanellelynn

"It's not much of a story, and to tell you the truth he wasn't a true uncle. We met when I was a little girl.
He's only 71 though, and I cant understand why he is just giving up." Calmina nervously took a napkin and started ripping it up into pieces, just to keep her mind off of Uncle Charlie. She didn't feel like talking about him or him dieing, brought up too many memories.
Calmina finished the napkin and started tapping the table with her forefinger, Charlie kept a cool head and level as he watched her. He didnt seem bothered by the fact he didnt know Calmina, someone so different from her. The way he was confidant and wiser that how he looked inspired her to talk more about herself than she should.

Anpu

"So how did you come to think of him as an uncle then? Close friend of your dad's perhaps?" Helphatrax prodded onward, grabbing her hand to stop the insessant tapping on the table, but being careful enough to send a comforting feeling into the woman. His pupils seemed to narrow with irritation as he overheard some of Calmina's co workers giggling loudly like schoolgirls over 'Calminas new catch', as though he were a fish of some sort. He could tell that Calmina could hear them too, but somehow she seemed able to ignore it quite easily.

chanellelynn

She could over hear her friends acting childish in the back, true, she hadnt seen a man in over two monthes so this had to be the most exciting thing to happen to them. Calmina chuckled in her mind about how screwed up that was,  she being the one thing that was interesting in their lives. Sad.

"More like Ma's, she's a certified Nurses assistant. Charlies Wife was in need of home care. I was like a daughter to him, he never had children..." she trailed off, remembering Charlie saying how his wife could never have children. Something about how she was unfertile and not built for childbearing.
This saddened her, a woman who spent most of her life wishing for children could never have one, yet to die young leaving her husband alone.

Calmina pursed her lips and smiled crookedly at the man in front of her, he was pushing but she didnt mind. His reasons for it amused her because he had no once mentioned why he wanted to know so much.
"Say, do you know much about Lymphoma?"

Anpu

The demon held his laughter inside his head. Of course he knew about Lymphoma, he created it after all. "Lymphoma is a cancer that begins in the lymphatic cells of the immune system and presents as a solid tumor of lymphoid cells." he said flatly. "That's the cancer that killed my mother. Why? Does your uncle have it?" Helphatrax could still hear the giggling of his fleshlings co workers, It was getting quite irritating.

chanellelynn

She sat back in her chair and sighed, "yea. I thought so."
Calmina noticed the banter continuing behind the counter, nothing more interesting to a bunch of school girls than boy drama. She shot them a look saying, "Stop it now." The girls quickly squealed to a quiet and broke up. Being in charge had its perks, but the best thing of all she could relax while the girls did their jobs.
"Charlie's has it in advanced stage, right now he has less than a week to live. I haven't seen him since they hospitalized him, Ma sent me a letter yesterday asking me to see him but....I don't know if I can see him like this." Calmina pulled out a picture from her wallet, in it was a picture of a man with balding white hair, the time must have been before he was in the hospital. The man was smiling, pulling the wrinkles in his face upward towards his brown eyes that shined in the light of the frame. His teeth were white but a few had caps on them you could clearly see, straight. "That's him, I took him out one day to get a professional picture done. He never liked getting his picture taken, almost all of my Polaroids are garbaged cause he would cover his face." She sat the picture on the table, letting Charlie look at it if he wished. Calmina watched his face as he looked at her, something about him was different. Different from other men that she met in the city, this was New York. Rude, crude men walked the streets. What was it about this one?

Anpu

"I think you should go see him." the demon said flatly. "It would make him feel better, I'm sure. I'll even go with you, if you want." The demon said, his green eyes turning gold for a fraction of a second. "I personally think it would be torture to him if you didn't go see him." Helphatrax stared into her eyes, still holding her hand to keep it from tapping. He sent a wave of desire into his fleshling. Specifically, the desire to have him near her.

chanellelynn

"Hah, and why would I want you to come with me?" Calmina snooted, she was trying to fight her urge to climb across the table and hold him down. Whatever this man wanted, he needed to ask her straightforward, this teasing crap was really killing her mood.
"I was actually thinking of going down there, but, I cant do anything to help him. He refused Chemo, he's done. What if he dies when im there?"

Anpu

Helphatrax leaned across the table and kissed her cheek, forcing more lust into her body. "Well, Calmina, I have no idea why you would want me to go with you, but all you need to do is say so." as he said this, the demon rubbed her shoulders, sending a more...irresistable...feeling into her body. He had expected to have to use this trick early, he always did. But no human could resist this feeling, even the purest of humans had fallen to it. He was quite adept at this specific power. Forcing humans to feel lust of the strongest type towards him, making them want him close by at all times. It would take a few hours for it to take effect though. "So, whaddya say, beautiful?" he prodded again.

chanellelynn

Calmina snatched her hand up and clapped it to the cheek he kissed, "Whoa, I notice that you like me but I just met you." She grabbed her picture from the table and stuffed it back into her purse, "I dont know what to say really, uhm." Calmina checked her watch, 8:15 it said.
An awkwardness started to settle in her body, embarassed and giddy. She felt like a teenager trying to avoid a stare from her crush. He wasnt a forceful presence to her no, but she didnt know how to handle such a strong feeling for someone new. "I need to start work now," she got up from her chair, making a skidding noise against the stone floor. Calmina looked back at him as she backed up to the counter, "What are you going to do after this?"

Anpu

"Well, I figure I'll go to work and hope I bump into you again." Helphatrax stood up and headed towards the door. "Oh, right." he walked over to her. "So, beautiful, could I get your email?" as he asked he brushed the a strand of hair out of her face, sending the warmth of desire into her, yet again. This time, he made that feeling straight to her heart, making it flutter with excitement. How easy it was to manipulate humans, he thought to himself.

chanellelynn

She bit her lip as he stroked the hair out of her face. Calmina didn't know what to say at first, her desires plummeted to an all time low making her whole body twitch. Stay calm, don't be desperate, don't ACT desperate, just give it to him.

"I uh don't have an email. I can barely make rent let alone internet bills. Here," Calmina pulled out a sharpie from her purse and tugged his hand out, she never gave a man anything other than her menu order before.
"That's my number, one of the few luxuries I'm aloud to have right now. Call me, or, stop by after work. My shift ends at 6." She twiddled her thumbs at him teasingly. He was up to something and she knew it, a part of her wanted to slap him for making such advances but she wasn't in a safe city, so why be safe at all?
"I'm warning you, try anything sneaky and you'll find an uppercut in your future." Calmina chuckled but secretly meant it.

Anpu

The demon chuckled for a moment. "Got it, nothing sneaky, guess I have to be straight forward then?" he said leaning in just close enough to her lips, almost to the point of kissing her. "I'll be back at 6 then." he said with a grin. He brushed her hand on his way out, sending one last powerful blast of lust through her, knowing full well that this one was powerful enough to make her climax right then and there...but that was just part of making her want him more. He knew that he had enough time to be out of sight before it took effect, so he walked out of view only saying "See ya later, beautiful." after he turned the corner, into another alley, he reverted back to his demonic form so that he couldn't be seen by the mortals and stayed just close enough to his fleshling to get a better idea of what she was like without knowing he was there.

chanellelynn

The initial shock of his presence so close startled her heart, what was he doing? toying with her? the girls behind the counter had started to giggle and gossip behind her near the coffee machines. A couple of patrons had been watching but couldn't hear anything that was going on. "oh, ok, see you then." Calmina gulped some air to calm her down as he stepped away and out the door. She gave a weak wave as the door clanged shut and the bell stopped jingling. "Oh, my god Cal. What was that about?" Cindy rushed to the counter from the latte machine and leaned over, her blond hair all disheveled from sweating in the hot backroom.  Calmina bit her tongue to keep from squealing. Her stomach had finally let her know that she was tensed up the whole time he stepped near her. Releasing the tension she could feel her whole body shudder, something about Charlie made her want to scream in frustration, let alone a giddiness she hadn't felt in a long time. He tried a lot of moves on her, she felt different than other girls and she still was paranoid to his motives.   She let her eyes grab a hold of Cindy's and the other girls who formed  around her. "What, nothings wrong, get back to work," Calmina shooed the younger girls away. She waited for them to get on with their business to talk to Cindy. She was her best friend, her only friend in the city that remotely tried to get to know her on her first day at work. They both leaned into each other across the counter, Calmina didn't have anyone else to gossip to, and this was definitely juicy.

"....and he decided to come have "coffee" with me. He never ordered!" Cindy watched Calmina strain over this man as if he was some strange mystery to her. She nodded in a friendly way and replied, "Look. You have to be careful with him, you did notice how he looked right? or did you only stare into his eyes the entire time? I swear, you're a harlequin romance novel waiting to happen Chi-ca." She slapped the towel she had in her hand onto the counter and settled back onto her elbows.  Calmina was in awe, her friend calling her a lovesick puppy? Oh please, what on earth made her think that?  Maybe it couldve been the fact she was, desperately in love with love. "maybe you're right Cindy. What should I do? he is coming back after I get off of work," she took off her scarf and wrapped it up, placing it gently into her purse before walking towards the back room. "I mean, he just showed up from nowhere! all of a sudden he is flirting with me and sending odd signals like he is some sorcerer." Calmina bent backwards to look at Cindy through the door frame, "You don't think...? No no no... That's crazy talk, " She went back to business, coming out of the backroom with her Coffee Bar apron.                                                                                                           

Anpu

Helphatrax kept close to his victim, making sure to take notes on her personality. He made sure that every once in a while, he would make her feel just the slightest feelings of desire for him. Unlike the other demons of hell, who fed on fear and sadness, Helphatrax understood that lust and sadness was a much more powerful combination. The joy and carefree nature of lust was far superior in power to fear, and it was more difficult to master the art of influencing these feelings...something other demons were too impatient to do. The fiend watched with interest as the day went by, keeping his presence so weak that none would be able to feel he was there. Calmina would never know what was going on. "Sorcerer?" he questioned to himself, the mere idea of it was not as preposterous as it sounded, many times before had he given such powers to mortals...for a price. He took interest in a particular part of the day when a drunk man stumbled into the coffe shop, the feelings that he felt emmitting from Calmina told him it was a former lover.

chanellelynn

The day grew on, lunch rush came through as many business types waltzed in for their afternoon Java and scone's.  She knew this day was going to be like anyother day up until the lunch rush was well over, and a scruffy man barged into the Coffee Bar. The jingling of the bell had been so loud Calmina had to twist her finger into her ear to unplug it. She didn't noticed who it was until Cindy tapped her arm in excitement as she pointed at the man who stumbled up to the counter. His odor reeked of the bar down the street, open 24 hours a day and letting any man with a buck stop in. Calmina watched him as he swung his head up towards her, she instantly felt heat swarm her head as she gazed upon her ex-boyfriend. his drunkenness had stirred up memories of her finding him late at night boozing and trashing her apartment. Using all of her money to go to the bar or get tipsy with his friends. She had enough with him and had to let him go, apparently  not changing his ways for the better to get her back. "Richard! What are you doing here?" He swiveled himself to look at Calmina, a hiccup stirred behind his lips that only parted to burp at her, he slapped his hand down on the counter and gave Calmina a puppy dog look, begging, "Please come back *Hic* Ive changed, really!" His demeanor said different, she pursed her lips and gave him a , yea of course, whatever look. "Richard, you better get your ass out of my shop, I told you if you didn't quit the alcohol Id never take you back. Apparently that didn't stick with you." She looked him over and noticed he was wearing the same outfit that he wore on their anniversary. Blue button up shirt with while slacks, now looked more like a grey button up shirt and stained black white pants. "Get some sense into yourself, change for god sakes! it has been two months Richard, get over it!" Calmina shooed him away with her wiping towel, she hated Richard's habits and rituals, and from him actually coming to see her astounded her. He was never going to change for her, she saw this, making her feel disappointed and guilty for leaving him. Richard snarled at her, before leaving he replied, "I love you Cal, you know this, I love you AAA!" He fell over the pulled out chair Calmina sat in that morning, tripping backwards and hitting his head against the wall. The girls behind the counter all started to laugh except for Calmina, her face said it all, "I don't want to see you ever, get out of my shop or I'll call Reggie to come get you." Reggie was the bars owner, and responsible for his drunks. He often took care of Richard when he was out on the town and 'forgot' to call her at night.

Richard left the shop, barely able to put one foot in front of the other. Calmina huffed as he left for the bar, another round coming up she supposed.  "Why does he do this to me? We aren't even together and he is fucking up my life." Calmina felt disrespected by Richards actions, for so long she was responsible for him but now, two months later she still feels as if he will never leave her life.
"Whatever did I see in him?" Cindy replied to her question with a simple answer, "Sex." Calmina chuckled, "yea, boy was I stupid."  She took the wiping towel and threw it across into the hamper that kept the back room door propped open. The day was winding down and she was getting ready to just go home. Of course, she remembered the fact Charlie was coming back, she groaned at the thought but didn't know why. "why am I such a loser Cindy? I can't even get excited about a man who is interested in me..." She let her head fall against the counter, but quickly remembered how dirty such a thing is and lifted her head. Cindy patted her on the back but didn't say anything, she knew that Calmina already knew the answer. She was afraid of falling for a stranger.

Anpu

As Richard exited the shop, Helphatrax phased through the walls, into the street. He followed Richard into into his own appartment, poorly taken care of, stinking of liquer...it was the perfect scene for what the fiend had in mind. The man was already so close, he just needed another push or two. "Just end it all." he whispered into his mind. "You already know where your pills are, and you hav plenty of alcohol around...your life is already over...she's never going to come back." Helphatrax grinned at the phenominal ease with which this human followed his suggestions. Richard downed an entire bottle of pain Viccadin and half a bottle of Vodka. All that was left was to wait. It would be a week or more before anyone noticed that this lifeless bastard hadn't been seen for a while. When Richard finally died, his soul came appeared, free of he drunken stupor his body had been in. "Wha-Who- What's going on?" asked the fiends latest meal. Richard looked at Helphatrax...the demons skin was a pale grey, like a corpse, his silver hair came down to the base of his neck, wings black as a ravens protruded from his shoulder blades, the fiends armor covered from his neck down and was a dull silver in color...and his eyes...those golden eyes, with black sclera and slit pupils eyed at the disembodied soul. Helphatrax licked his lips and grinned, revealing his serrated teeth. "Are you going to kill me?" Richard asked. "HAHAHAHA! You're already dead, stupid human." Helphatrax felt he needed to know this, because a soul filled with dispair always tastes best. Without another word from either, the demon removed the armor from his upper body, revealing his most grotesque feature, a large mouth located on his abdomen. Filled with large, crushing teeth, the mouth drooled slightly and roared as Helphatrax grabbed Richard by the head and forced him into his abdominal mouth, bit by bit. When all was done, re donned his upper body armor, and left for the coffee shop to conitnue watching Calmina...it was nearly 5 in the afternoon when he arrived at the shop. The demon crept up behind Calmina and started sending more waves of lust into her, making up for when he had left four hours earlier. He watched, with boredom, as Calmina delt with yet another asshole, who was screaming obsenities at her for not getting his coffee right.

chanellelynn

"Sir, can you please calm down, we will fix your order as soon as you let us, " an angry customer had decided to badger Calmina about his coffee, one of the girls accidently gave him caramel insted of vanilla. She sighed at the man's attempt at anger, he seemed more scared than anything, quite possibly allergic to caramel?
Stephanie, our newest employee came back with his coffee and sincerely apologized looking as if she might cry. "Finally! Youre luck I keep coming back, she better learn soon Dang Nabit!"  The customer slammed the front entrance as hard as he could with its slow closing mechanism. Calmina sighed and turned to Stephanie who was already on the verge of tears, such a shy young thing but everyone makes mistakes at first, however she was already a month in and there wasnt an excuse for switching the flavors. "Look, it's ok. We get them from time to time, no need to cry sweety. You do however need to pay attention, your shifts arent long, it takes little time to remember." Calmina gave her a smile and a shrug, it wasnt up to her to fire anyone but her boss however did. Mistakes were often made with newbies but he was a hardass on them, which made Calmina seem to be a better pick for boss. Mark her boss often didnt come in unless paper work was needed, she didnt mind however but sometimes she wished that the night manager would explore mopping a little more. This she would report one day.

The clock struck 5:30 pm, half an hour away from clocking out. Calmina felt a wave of releif when the last customer of her shift leave. Feeling safe enough to put her apron away and fix her face up for Charlie.

Anpu

The demon grinned as he observed the bizzare ritual that human women undertook to look better than they already did, it facinated him. He felt that this was another opportunity to invoke more influence over her. He waited until she was done with her make up, and began his works. The demon slowly caressed her throat, sending in powerful waves of lust and desire, knowing that the fleshling could indulge her feelings, as she was the only one in the restroom, none the less, the entire shop. He forced one last powerful wave of lust into her genitals, and left the room, thinking it un-dignified to watch a human pleasure herself. He waited in the alley next to the shop until 6, and then transformed into 'Charlie'. He walked into the shop at exactly 6 and sat down, waiting for Calmina.

chanellelynn

(( LOL))

Calmina sat against the stall wall breathless, she couldnt beleive what she just did. All her pent up energy and tension gone. Her watch said 6 pm, but her face was red as strawberrys. "I guess there isnt need for blush now..." she ran her hands on her face, her bony face seemed a lot more plump after the blood had rushed back to her face. She was eager to talk to Charlie again but wondered if he was the reason to her recent bout of lusting. Shaking off the thought she walked out of the bathroom trying not to giggle and smile. She noticed Charlie was on time, unlike most men, this was a plus for him she thought.
Calmina stood next to Charlie and gave her most sincere hello, "Hey, how was your day?" She had her posture in a flirtatious position, with her hip jutted out towards his shoulder and her arm with her purse thrown over her shoulder. This was unusual for her, yet again what she just did was unusual in her daily routine.

Anpu

"Heya, beautiful, my day was just fine, I like your make up by the way." The demon said, knowing from years of experience that he as supposed to notice ANYTHING different about her. "So, how was your day, Calmina?" he said as he stood up and kissed her hand just as he did that morning, sending more feelings of lust into her. Helphatrax was enjoying the massive amount of energy there was to feed off of from this particular flashlings lust. "Would you like to tell me about your day over diner?" he asked, looking into the fleshlings eyes. His eyes working their hypnotic powers over her.

chanellelynn

"Dinner?" she almost stumbled as he kissed her hand, she had a feeling through the night her blushing wouldnt make her have to redo her make up for a while. "Sure," she replied, "you choose. " She gently guided him out of the shop and onto the young night that laid outside. The sky seemed to still be a gloomy grey but the humidity had lessened. Charlie's body heat seemed to keep her warm in cool breeze as they walked along the sidewalk.

She turned to him and stared into his eyes, those eyes were telling her something that needed to be said, but she couldnt make out what it was. "Hey," Calmina poked Charlies well dressed chest, "What are you aiming for buddy?" She didnt like how she was sounding but her instinct had kicked in, finally finding its way past her lustful feelings now that her passion had recently been released.

Anpu

"My aim?" the demon echoed. He'd never been called into question before. "My aim is to take you out to a nice restaraunt and then walk you home, and maybe talk to you again another time." Helphatrax said matter-of-factly. Not knowing the propper response to such a question. Helphatrax took advantage of the fact that Calmina was still holding his hand, sending warm waves of trust through her, and supressing her instincts. "What brought that up all of a sudden? If I might ask." the fiend asked, now sending a steady stream of trusting feelings and comfort into the fleshling.

chanellelynn

She stood there trying to keep her composure, she didn't know how to react to such a responce just due to the fact no man had ever been so straight forward. Calmina took her hand in his and tried to think of a way to respond to his question, "You  are being very mysterious is all. Why is it you are so interested in me?" at this point Calmina had torn her hand from his and placed both on her hips, "Further more, how come everytime you touch me, I want to drop to my knees and pray for forgiveness for feeling so attracted to you?" She was now out of breath for talking so fast, she hadn't realized it while she accused him but now she felt embarrassed for clearly opening her feelings for him. "Oh my...I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make a scene.. oh boy..." She muttered. Her hand slipped to catch the brick wall where she leaned against trying not to look Charlie in the eye.

Anpu

Helphatrax gave his fleshling a look of dumbfounded shock. "Don't worry about it." the fiend said, in relation to her appology. "I can't explain why you feel that way when I touch you, you're the first person to ever react that way. But as for why I'm interested in you...you intrigue me." Helphatrax rubbed her shoulder to comfort her. He leaned in close to her and gently kissed her lips sending a wave of desire through her body, as well as supressing her instincts. He could feel her knees weaken and her body quivering with excitement. He sent one more wave of lust through her body, just to make sure that she wouldn't question his motives for the next few days. "You ready to go eat now?" the demon asked softly, making her stare into his hypnotic eyes by means of gently holding her chin, sending a tiny wave of complience...just to be safe.

chanellelynn

She couldnt explain why, but as he kissed her she immediately felt like shutting up and going with it. He had complete control over her and all of a sudden she couldnt complain, as if his touch was in control of her thoughts.

Maybe he isnt trouble,she began to think, Maybe he could be the one? Charlies lips parted from hers with a wet smack, Calmina almost fell but his strong arms  held her in place. "ah, yes," she replied to his question. Cindy was right to prejudge him, Calmina was following some strange man and falling for him. As much as she denied it, Calmina was turning into a romance novel.