Rate The Avatar Above You (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deamonbane

All the redheads....

10, most definitely...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Clarity

10.. That looks like a really nice kitchen.
LET'S TALK ABOUT CLARITY (O/O)
I hear the sirens of redemption screamin’ out like never before
and there's a roadblock in every direction but I ain't stoppin’ ‘cause I'm in control

Black Cadillac - Shinedown

[[Problem - Natalia Kills || Into the Mystic - Van Morrison || Wrong Side of Heaven - FFDP]]

Zeth

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

King Serperior

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Zeth

9 out of 10. Yes the gif is a tad blurry...but raptors and motorcycles!

Clarity

and there's a roadblock in every direction but I ain't stoppin’ ‘cause I'm in control

[[Problem - Natalia Kills || Into the Mystic - Van Morrison || Wrong Side of Heaven - FFDP]]

Alhanna

The Oath of the Drake

She's real, she's deep, she's logical and mystical. She believes in kindness and oneness and romance. She's sensitive and distant, a warrior, a lover. She believes in road trips to the stars and dancing with the universe. She's fearless and gentle, wondrous and brave. She lives in waterfalls and forests and sunsets and galaxies. She's the artist, the thinker, the poem and the dream. - Creig Crippen

Clarity

9. So pretty! I love the lighting, and of course the model is gorgeous.

Renegade Vile

8 - Very dynamic and enticing, excellent choice.
<< Unavailable for New Games >>

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

King Serperior

10 - I love me some redheads.  ;)

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Jinxed One

Deamonbane

Soulfire

Normally it's too much bulk for me, but the pic actually goes with your name ridiculously well.  10 for that!

Alhanna

9! Love it, but her expression seemed... off?

The Oath of the Drake

She's real, she's deep, she's logical and mystical. She believes in kindness and oneness and romance. She's sensitive and distant, a warrior, a lover. She believes in road trips to the stars and dancing with the universe. She's fearless and gentle, wondrous and brave. She lives in waterfalls and forests and sunsets and galaxies. She's the artist, the thinker, the poem and the dream. - Creig Crippen

Skylit

9! I'm trying to decide what it is that might be going through her mind.. She seems pretty deep in thought over something.

Overall, very lovely.
_-~-No bird soars too high if he soars with his own wings..-~-_

Renegade Vile

7 - I really like the look on her face, though the presence of the cigarette ruins it a little; as it almost looks like an advertisement now.
I'd buy them.
<< Unavailable for New Games >>

Beautiful Mystery

8 but only because I can't see the other side of his face. Even if you could only see part of it.
Check A/A
The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns.
He comes dressed as everything you have wished for.
O2//A2//Request//Boudoir

Piper

7. At first glance it's cute and playful. Then my OCD kicks in. :/

Deamonbane

Redhead with blue eyes and a scorching gaze... 10

Nico

Alhanna

The Oath of the Drake

Eranil Morathim

8.5 beautiful, but I would like to see more than just her face.