New Hippolyta - looking for M & F

Started by RedEve, June 24, 2012, 08:02:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedEve

New Hippolyta

This might be a bit of an odd request. I'm basically looking for someone who would be willing to GM this, since I am merely interested in participating as a player, even though I'm the one pitching the concept. :)

It's a sci-fi setting. In a dystopian future, a series of wars culminated in a gender schism. Tired of the excesses of the patriarchy, a group of women set up their own government and created a new, idealistic state. With the best and brightest female minds flocking towards them, they eventually thrived and succeeded. A few hundred thousand women now live in the city state of New Hippolyta, which is a technological marvel as well as a near impregnable fortress. A large perimeter of defenses surrounds it, making any attempt at an assault a guaranteed failure.

All procreation within New Hippolyta happens through a process of DNA manipulation and IVF. Only new girls are created. To enrichen the gene pool, from time to time search and capture parties are sent out in the wild lands surrounding the city, to retrieve some men for their genetic material. Those men live in societyes and settlments of their own, though far less advanced and more barbaric. Where New Hippolyta is a true democracy, most of the male settlements are pure dictatorships. Their technology is mostly salvaged mid 21st century equipment, whereas the women of New Hippolyta can boast the most advanced new designs.

In contrast to the freedom enjoyed by the women of New Hippolyta, those poor girls who are in the captivity of one of the male settlements are de facto sex slaves. With a male to female ratio from 10 to 1, most of these women live through hell as living breathing sex dolls.

My initial idea for this roleplay is for a search party of New Hippolytan women to get surrounded by men whilst on a mission to capture some new specimens. A battle will ensue and eventually some of the women will be captured and brought back to the male settlements. Where they will go from being warrior women and scientists to becoming sex slaves.

CS:

[float=right][img width=350 padding=15](insert image URL here)[/img][/float]
Name:
Role: (for the women: soldier or scientist; for the men: whichever might be appropriate)
Background: (short biography)

Again, I am also looking for a GM for this, since I lack the time to do it myself. :)

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

RedEve

My character:

Name: Karen Vitovsky
Faction: New Hippolyta
Role: New Hippolyta special forces
Background: Karen was raised by a pair of women who had a background in academics. One mother was a literature professor, the other taught philosophy. If they had any hope of Karen following in their footsteps, they were soon squashed. The girl was an alright student, but the field she really excelled in were sports. She was three-sport HS athlete (soccer, basketball and softball) and could always be found on some field or inside some gym whenever she had moment free. Her joining the New Hippolyte armed forced was less about a thirst for adventure and more about an opportunity to see the world outside of New Hippolyte, since very few women got to venture outside the city perimeter, apart from a choice selection of scientists and a few units of special forces. Karen made it to the rigorous training program and has now been in active duty for the past 24 months.

Google

Name: Dominic King
Faction: Male wild lands
Role: Leader of a Hunting party, son of the ruler of the settlement he hails from.
Background: The settlement that Dominic hails from is one of the largest, while some are just loosely knit groups of men gathering together in order to ensure better chances of survival he comes from what is largely considered the most successful of them all. It was founded by his grandfather and was held together by the mans strength of will and arms, one of his own sons succeeding him in time and now Dominic is in position to follow his father into ruler ship. He is one of the most successful hunters and when this is taken into account along with who his father is, Dominic often has special privileges that others won't be permitted. Recently his father has been speaking of stepping down, enjoying a more active life as a hunter once more... and Dominic looks forward to taking the throne.

Very Very interested
Psychopaths cannot feel love.
Not in the traditional meaning.
To a psychopath DOMINATION is the closest sensation to love.
Though it is much greater.
Its intensity is all consuming.
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

RedEve

Just one thing, your faction should just saymale wild lands. ;)

And... would you be interested in GMing?

Google

Sorry but... my last attempt to GM was a total crash and burn, play yes but GM... unlikely
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

Google

Personally I think this is a great idea...

PeacethatPowerbrings

Sounds very interesting. Lots of potential for future plots. New Hippolyte wouldn't I imagine, take very kindly to the capture of their team.
I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

RedEve

Quote from: PeacethatPowerbrings on June 26, 2012, 10:18:10 AM
Sounds very interesting. Lots of potential for future plots. New Hippolyte wouldn't I imagine, take very kindly to the capture of their team.

No they would not. How successful any rescue might turn out to be is another matter of course.

PeacethatPowerbrings

Quote from: RedEve on June 26, 2012, 12:12:23 PM
No they would not. How successful any rescue might turn out to be is another matter of course.

True, but their captors would have to try pretty hard to avoid getting located, could be interesting if actually taking captives is unusual, a particularly ambitious character would drive the, to do it, whereas, normally, killing them would be safer, so that New Hippolyte doesn't try to get them back, especially given their technological superiority.

I'd be up for GMing this, if you still need a GM.
I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

RedEve

Quote from: PeacethatPowerbrings on June 26, 2012, 12:18:24 PM
True, but their captors would have to try pretty hard to avoid getting located, could be interesting if actually taking captives is unusual, a particularly ambitious character would drive the, to do it, whereas, normally, killing them would be safer, so that New Hippolyte doesn't try to get them back, especially given their technological superiority.

I'd be up for GMing this, if you still need a GM.

If you feel up to the job, then by all means! :)