Push - Game Live: Division and Non-Division Alike Still Welcomed

Started by Silver, March 26, 2013, 10:48:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver

Quote from: Mister Grimm on March 27, 2013, 11:30:18 AM

Still bit of a work in progress. Do we need images or will a description suffice?

A description will be find but I am thinking about a tagging system to keep track of things within the game, so keep that in mind.

I know your sheet is a work in progress but I didn't see a spot for your Affiliation.
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Mister Grimm

Must have missed that. Took the skeleton from last night. Will fix when I get home xD
I've got all the things I need. It's the nature of my breed.
I'm independent, s m o o t h and confident.
Always in command with a graceful element and a tasteful compliment.
Do you know who I am?
I'm a deadly handsome man.

MasterOfMyFate

Jonathan Brower[/size]

【 30 】

【Male】

【Caucasian】

【 Changer 】

【Division 】

【 Straight 】

✓Multiple Female Partners
✓BDSM
✓Vaginal
✓Anal

✘SCAT
✘Male partners
✘Gore
✘Beastiality

► Jonathan is a man who changes his personality to fit his job description. He could be ice cold murderer or a friendly man who is willing to make friends with his target to sway them to Division. Jonathan is cunning, a schemer, and shifty.

► Born in Orlando Florida, Jonathan built his life apon his ability to change his image. At the age of 10, Jonathan changed his appearance into that of an adult to become a assassin for hire. Later on in his career, Division picked him up and offered him a job. As a man who is able to get close to his targets, Jonathan became a valuable member of Division and is willingly able to offer anything to maintain his career path.

Jonathan keeps a hidden blade contraption strapped to his left arm, under his sleeves. It is thin enough to keep hidden, but sharp enough to effectively kill someone when needed.

〖 MasterOfMyFate 〗
"Arrows through your heart."
Master ON/OFF

MrCrowley

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Desmond 'Dex' Hawkins   

【 28 】

【 Male 】

【 Human 】     

【 Watcher 】                                                     

【 AFFILIATION: Currently not division 】

【 Heterosexual 】

✓ Light Bondage
✓ Teasing
✓ Large Breasts
✓ Latex

✘ Gore
✘ Mutilation
✘ Scat
✘ Pregnancy

► Desmond's personality could be easily defined with one word: Loner. He has true difficulties to work along other people. Maybe it's because of his gift; seeing various nuances of what the future could be can affect one's mind. Nevertheless, he's very polite with people, despite his inherent coldness. He's morally flexible though: better to kill a wolf now than lose a sheep later, and it's better to steal and live than to be honest and die. He's not a hateful person though; the few friends he has are of great value to him.

► Desmond's family is from Milwaukee, although he was raised in New York. He was born in March, 1994. He has a sister that's only a year younger - Isabella. Both his parents were division: a Watcher - his mother, Olivia Warren - and a Pusher - his father, Joel Hawkins. He manifested the gift very early, and thus entered Division ranks very early too - along with his sister, a Pusher like her father. His inability to work well in group plus the recurrent reports of his insubordination tired him from that organization, and he left it - not before stealing one hundred thousand dollars from division's coffers. He has been hunted ever since, his sister and a whole team after him from city to city, town to town. He can't sleep more than two nights in one place, so he constantly moves. His gift has provided him with priceless help, as he eluded his hunters many times. In the last nights though, he dreamed of terrible omens and horrible death. The world's changing, and it seems only the strongest will survive. With that in mind, he begins searching for other gifted individuals such as himself to form a resistance against Division, trying to overcome his own loneliness for the sake of his own freedom.

Desmond has a very detailed dream journal; because of the early manifestation of his powers, he also developed unmatched drawing skills. He's also a talented hermeneut, being able to interpret most of his visions. He has also received extensive firearms and close combat training during his stay in the Division, so he can handle himself. He's  5.9 ft tall and weighs 160 lbs. He has dark blonde hair and brown eyes, as well as periorbital dark circles - he hasn't been able to sleep much lately. His expression is cold - he's not a natural smiler - and his skin is pale - he can't afford sun bathing in his situation.

〖 MrCrowley 〗

Well, as with Mister Grimm, this is a work in progress. Silver, see if it's cohesive and lore friendly.
"To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour." - William Blake

Silver

MasterOfMyFate: It looks good, is this your final draft or are you in progress like everyone else.

MrCrowley: I like your sheet very very much. I do have something that I would like to speak with you about. I'll send a message your way when I have a free moment.
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Kokaine

Regina Dominguez
REGINA "REGGIE" DOMINGUEZ

【 21 】

【 FEMALE 】

【 LATINA 】

【 SHIFTER 】

【 NON-DIVISION 】

【 BISEXUAL 】

Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 135 lbs

✓kissing/foreplay
✓passion/intensity
✓touching/petting/affection
✓a touch of the forbidden (voyeurism, public places, multiple partners, etc)

✘toilet play
✘bestiality
✘excessive violence/mutilation
✘feet

► With Regina, what you see is not always what you get. She knows how to play a role, fake an accent, do whatever it takes to get by. Its to the point where she's not even sure who the real Regina is anymore but its all done for a reason right? Underneath the surface she's rather calm and even keeled. She watches what goes on around her, noticing even the little details, and reacts accordingly. She makes plans but most times ends up altering them on the fly--she thinks quick on her feet like that. Mostly Regina is a survivor. She does what she has to, when she has to, and doesn't waste time over thinking it. She doesn't have any close friends but then, given what she does that's to be expected right?

► The product of a Division experiment, Regina is the off-spring of two gifted Shifters. However, her abilities were late to bloom and as such the Division figured she was a null. When they would have terminated her, her parents performed their last decent act and got her to safety, using a means that was difficult to track and therefore something the Division would view as a waste considering they thought her powerless. Her parents were killed for their traitorous acts and Regina grew up in a group home in Southern California.

At age 12 Reggie's gift manifested quite strongly and thus began her life of deceit. Anytime she could, she used her abilities until she had mastered the ability to shift objects for long periods of time--something of a specialty of hers, the duration. At 15 she ran away from her group home and took it upon herself to craft a life worth living, while also gaining information on the Division bit by bit though never directly.

She does her best to stay off the grid and keep herself out of trouble but she's grown quite addicted to the rush of pulling off long cons and even theft, and she's so very good at what she does. She's amassed a small bit of money despite her age yet lives modestly, never staying in one place for long. She has grudge against the Division but she knows it may be years before she can ever get close enough to do what she dreams of doing, maybe never. Luckily she has the patience of a spider.

Regina can speak English, Spanish, French, and Italian fluently and has an ear for accents. She's an accomplished liar and is very good fooling most people into seeing what they expect to see. She has somewhat of a Robin Hood complex but she's careful that nothing is easily traced back to her. Currently she is worried that the Division has finally caught wind of her and may be coming for her soon, but she has no way to be sure until it actually happens. She has a few connections but none of them seem to know anything either.

〖 KOKAINE 〗
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

MrCrowley

Quote from: Silver on March 27, 2013, 12:16:16 PM
MasterOfMyFate: It looks good, is this your final draft or are you in progress like everyone else.

MrCrowley: I like your sheet very very much. I do have something that I would like to speak with you about. I'll send a message your way when I have a free moment.

Ok ma'am, feel free to PM me anytime! I'm very excited about this.
"To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour." - William Blake

Kokaine

going to go re-watch the movie to be sure my ideas settle up but tentatively thinking my girlie will be a thief...

We are using pictures right?
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Silver

Everyone Please Welcome TheHangedMan, he will be helping me run this game for which I am quite grateful!

Quote from: Kokaine on March 27, 2013, 12:25:48 PM
going to go re-watch the movie to be sure my ideas settle up but tentatively thinking my girlie will be a thief...

We are using pictures right?

Correct we are using pictures. I might re-watch the movie myself, if it's on Netflix.

TheHangedOne

A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

MrCrowley

Quote from: TheHangedMan on March 27, 2013, 12:29:08 PM
Howdy folks.  8-)

Hey man. A pleasure to make your acquaintance. I'm Will, btw.

MasterOfMyFate

Quote from: Silver on March 27, 2013, 12:16:16 PM

Final draft. I've done what I wanted and I believe it is perfect.
"Arrows through your heart."
Master ON/OFF

Silver

Beatrix Porter

Beatrix 'Trixie' Porter

【 20 】

【 Female 】

【Caucasian 】

【 Watcher 】

【 Affiliation: Not Division 】

【 Bi-Curious 】

Hair: Blue and Purple
Eyes: Gray
Height: 5' 8
Weight: 124 pounds

✓Seduction
✓Romance
✓Anal
✓Losing a bit of control

✘Bathroom Play
✘Weakness in Men
✘Torture

► Beatrix at times can come off as a bit of a aloof person, not really opening up unless one took the time to attempt trying to do such. Around those who she knew a bit outspoken and pushy while having a quietness about her.  Her emotions were ones which could go from one extreme to the next when feeling pressured or scared. There was a deep hatred had for Division and what they had taken away; the sense of belonging that went away when they took her father.

► Beatrix is a second generation Watcher having gained the ability from her father. The man had taken the time to show that being able to see the future was not a curse but a blessing in disguise. He had taught her that with every action was a different reaction which could effect how the future would take shape, not meaning that decisions which people made could be predicted for the mind was a complex thing. When Beatrix was seventeen years old Division came and took her father away, she was only spared because they didn't know she had the same ability. The memory of people in suits carrying her father away, haunted Trixie for close to a year sending the young woman into a deep depression and proving to have an effect upon her ability before finally snapping out it, effectively ending the block that had come to her visions as well. 

In the past two years Beatrix has been trying to keep to herself as much as possible, hearing whispers that Division has begun taking people once again but in such a way that told they were up to something, even if a vision hadn't come about it as of yet.

Beatrix had begun drinking a bit after finally gaining control of her abilties once again, finding that it intensified her visions. Due to that discovery she now drinks once a day, not to the point of becoming drunk but enough to try and have a sharper mind ready to receive visions when they come. Many notebooks were had filled with writings and drawings about visions and past dreams had about everything, even those who had gifts like herself who had never before been met,  wondering if they were all small pieces to a much larger puzzle at the end of the day.

〖 Silver 〗

MrCrowley

I took the liberty of modifying my sheet by adding a picture of what my character would look like and his nickname.

Silver

Quote from: MrCrowley on March 27, 2013, 01:24:16 PM
I took the liberty of modifying my sheet by adding a picture of what my character would look like and his nickname.

Got it and edited it within the Approved Characters

Kokaine

Alright, finished my girlie I think. Let me know if something doesn't work within the context of the game.

My O/Os

Silver

Quote from: Kokaine on March 27, 2013, 02:04:03 PM
Alright, finished my girlie I think. Let me know if something doesn't work within the context of the game.

Very Very Nice. I expected nothing less from you, I've interacted with you as well as having read your other games. All good in my book.

Will add it to the rest.

MrCrowley

Our non-division crew will be awesome! *Laughs*
I hope the division guys will be as nearly as cool.

Kokaine

Quote from: Silver on March 27, 2013, 02:08:20 PM
Very Very Nice. I expected nothing less from you, I've interacted with you as well as having read your other games. All good in my book.

Will add it to the rest.

:-[ :-[ :-[

I'm glad you like her ^^
Looking forward to playing with you when it all gets started :)

Quote from: MrCrowley on March 27, 2013, 02:13:18 PM

I agree xD

My O/Os

Silver

Quote from: MrCrowley on March 27, 2013, 02:13:18 PM

*laughs*

I'm impressed as this hasn't been up for even 24 hours yet. I have high hopes!

Will go about making an OOC and Character Index within the proper board.

Silver

And here we go, let's move actual in game talk and plotting to the OOC please. Thank you.

OOC
Character Index

Mister Grimm

Just a quick question- I originally intended on making Alexander Non-Division, but since you are looking for Division characters, do you want me to change him to that?
I've got all the things I need. It's the nature of my breed.
I'm independent, s m o o t h and confident.
Always in command with a graceful element and a tasteful compliment.
Do you know who I am?
I'm a deadly handsome man.

Silver

Quote from: Mister Grimm on March 27, 2013, 03:26:37 PM
Just a quick question- I originally intended on making Alexander Non-Division, but since you are looking for Division characters, do you want me to change him to that?

I do not wish to force you to change anything, I will leave that decision up to you Sir.

Deamonbane

Carl Mathers

【34】

【 Male 】

【 Caucasian 】

【 Phaser 】

【 Free-lance 】

【 Hetero 】

(My character likes what I like, so for directions, check my O/Os in my Sig)

►Hard, gruff, rough and tough, the kind of guy that you wouldn't expect to find raising a family. He never saw himself with a wife or kids, even hen he was a kid himself. He always was quiet, sullen, but never messed with in school because he was a scrappy kid, fought dirty, and defended himself pretty damn well. So he was a loner, never approached by girls, and too shy to approach them himself. Of course, this might have to do with the fact that his dad taught him to use his power at an early age, and was killed for it. He used it, frequently, practically daily, and sometimes, if he got in trouble, he would end up using it more frequently. He lived for most of his life with foster parents around New York City, ever since his parents had been killed by Division. He held them no grudge. Hard nut to crack, he is still approached frequently for his skills, unrelated to his powers, and yet not so much. Few of his employers knew about his ability, being that he took jobs from American branch of Division when they needed something done without their hands getting dirty.

► Born in Buffalo, New York, his parents both being gifted, taught him from a young age how to use his powers, and, probably more importantly, how to keep it discreet. Both of his parents were odd characters, and, when he looked back on it now, he realized that they probably held the same type of job that he did. He never really connected with them, so, when Division hunted them down with others that were gifted, he held no hatred for the organization. They were only doing their jobs, and it was rather pointless to hate thousands of people for killing people that he hardly knew, blood relations or no. He ran, because they tried to catch him too, but other than that, let Division do their thing with the world. A few weeks of vagrancy, and he was picked up, age 7, by child-care services. Once they established that he was an orphan, they put him quickly on the foster care services. He adapted as well as could be hoped. His general ill-humor and lack of the ability to bond significantly with anyone was attributed to the fact that some of the child care specialists thought that he had watched his parents die, but had refused to talk about it. His foster parents never had the money to send the kid to a psychiatrist, and, since he never really got into anything bad in school, they thought to just leave the kid be.

A mistake, obviously, but it might have proven more dangerous had Carl actually seen a doctor about his 'condition'. So, the moment he was 18, he packed up his few items, a small bit of cash that he had managed to put together doing odd jobs, as he was a rather good worker, if never a people person, and he ran away from 'home'. He even left Tom and Eva a note, since they had cared for him for 10 years. Did he love them as his parents? He couldn't really answer that. He had kept his original name all the way, though. He joined the Navy.

And, unsurprisingly, he fit in rather well there. The sense of camaraderie, the roughened types of honor, respect, and dignity appealed to his rather rugged mind, and he rose in the ranks. Starting out as a grunt in the Navy, he volunteered for the SEAL screening process, and was accepted. Becoming a Scout Sniper, as he turned out to be something of a prodigy with a rifle in his hands, he specialized in infil-exfil work, and, ten years, a couple promotions, and a chestful of medal later, he decided that he had had enough. During all this time, he was able to use his power to further enhance his performance, albeit carefully, so no suspicions arose.

However, unlike most of the men that retired from the military in fit condition, he did not join one of the many 'security' companies that had contacted him the moment word got out that he was resigning. He was honorably discharged, and he went his own way. He did his own work, choosing what he would do and not do, and finally, division caught up with him, saying that, if he wanted to stay alive, and not have a bunch of gifted people hunting him down, he should join them. He presented a counter offer.

〖 Deamonbane 〗
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Silver

We just had out conversation Bane.

You're good to go and you know about the slight tweak I am doing to your sheet.