Redeemed

Started by Sabby, April 03, 2008, 07:14:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

There exists two worlds outside of the human world. The world of White Magic, a heavenly kingdom of the kind and the virtuous, and the world of Black Magic, a dark, sulphurous world for the wicked and cruel. Both are the homes of powerful Witches, but to attain such status, they must prove themselves.

For the White Magic apprentices, they must travel to the human world, and befriend a mortal, gaining his/her trust and companionship without trickery or deception.

For the Black Magic apprentices, they must travel to the human world, and kill a mortal.

A promising young Apprentice of White Magic was cast out for her opinions against the world of White. She claimed they were weak if they shut themselves off from anything cruel or unpleasant. The humans may have been war like and ridden in crime, but they at least had a balance of good and evil. The World of White Magic did not. It tipped to one side and remained there. It was only a matter of time before this inbalance would be their undoing.

So she was banished to the World of Black Magic, where she unwillingly, yet competently, took up the role of a Black Magic Apprentice. She was not an evil girl... or cruel. She didn't belong here. But what choice did she have?

Finally, her trial came, and she recieved her target. A human girl. She would kill her, and maybe then, as a Black Witch, she would have the freedom to make a better life for herself.

This would be where the game starts, but eventually, the Witch will fall in love with her target and spare her, which is her redemption. Her status with the White Magic World is returned and she is now this mortal girls guardian until they deem fit that she is ready to be a Witch.

However... another Black Apprentice has taken this girl as her target. This is her final test. Defending her new lover will make her a fully fledged Witch. For the newcomer, killing her will promote her to a witch.

Freeform, sappy f/f witchery. Need someone to play the poor, love struck mortal girl, and the evil Witch who has come to kill her. That role, however, will enter later, so whoever takes it may have to keep up with the reading. I'll be playing the redeemed samaritan.

The Great Triangle

Might be interested in taking the role of the evil assasian witch, do magical apprentices have any supernatural powers or do they have to get down and dirty when dealing with their tasks?
Meow!  I'm a kitty; made of fire.

Ons and Offs

Sabby

Sorry for the delay in a response. I'll be back up and in power soon.

Welcome aboard :) Now we need the mortal.

Sabby

Ok, finally home and ready to go :) if we can just grab the third player I can start it up.

renapet

depending on when and where i could be a love struck innocent....

Sabby

What would work for you? I could always go plain old modern :)

renapet

no i just have funny online hours

Sabby

Ah. Well, I don't know about GT, but I usually post every day. But if you don't think you could keep a decent pace...