Imgur just culled my album.

Started by Azuresun, November 22, 2023, 08:19:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azuresun

I spotted it when I checked a thread I created, and saw it studded with random 404's. Then I checked other threads, and my seeking thread, and...it's been total carnage. It would take ages to find, reupload and relink those images.

It also seems wildly inconsistent WHAT's been deleted. Nudity remains, but girls who are in modest underwear or fully clothed are gone. It's not a time thing either, because the majority of stuff that's gone was posted 1-9 months ago and stuff from right after I made my account remains. I don't know if this is some automated censorship or what....

...but it doesn't matter. Imgur is untrustworthy, can anyone recommend a replacement? Fine with paying a reasonable amount for storage.

RedPhoenix

Yeah that's imgur these days. They're desperately trying to meet chinese censorship standards to stay as an all ages app or something. I switched to lensdump which has been working okay for me so far!
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.

Revelation

I use imgbox and imgchest, both allow NSFW content.

Esoterica

I started to use ImgBB and they have not nuked anything, but I don't know what they allow and don't. I don't really go beyond PG13 or rarely NC17 images though. I think its about time I moved my images from my old Imgur account though before I lose it all to the new ImgBB account.

edit: Well I looked Imgur nuked about half of my images too, and for the love of fuks I don't even have nsfw stuff lol.
"The image ALT here""The image ALT here"