The 100 m/f f// (crossover?) Will double!

Started by Forevveru, February 08, 2016, 09:38:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forevveru

Hey all, so I'm absolutely obsessed with the show The 100 and I'd really love to get some rps going of it. Primarily I'm looking for someone to play Bellamy to my oc, and I will double as someone in return. I'll admit not I've never done yuri, but I've been kind of wanting to try it/easy my way into it, so if anyone would be okay with doubling and one of the pairings being hetero then I'd love to try! Here's a few things to know;

--Email or threads is my preferred way of rping. I could possibly use pm or maybe something like Google docs. I'll use pm or, maybe, Skype if you really want, as a way to ooc chat.

-- I tend do prefer canon x oc, at least for my own pairing, but I'm open to canon x canon or even oc x oc for a second pairing.

--I do my best to give characters equal attention and I'd appreciate the same thing in return.

--Please be literate! I tend to post at least two paragraphs per character and I'd like someone who could do the same. I understand writers block and sometimes it's mostly dialogue (or whatever the reason) but I feel like at least one paragraph is do able. Anything less, I'm afraid I'll start loosing interest quickly. Quality over quantity is always good though!

Dark themes welcome!

PAIRINGS
Bold is who I want to be

Bellamy x oc
Clarke x Lexa
Jasper x oc
Finn x oc
Lincoln x oc
Murphy x oc
Murphy x Clarke
Octavia x any
Raven x any
Wells x oc
Kane x oc
Canon x oc/canon

***Crossover***

I'm dying to do a crossover with Game of Thrones and playing an oc Stark female preferably against either Bellamy or Murphy. Like I said I can double up and do a second pairing for you in return!

Forevveru

Grounder
-This could be set before or after Lincoln was captured.
What if my oc, whom is from a different clan than Trikru, was sent on a (possible) suicide mission. Her clan is enemies with Trikru, so they sent her to spy on the 100, 'Sky crew', to see if they could be friend or foe. Maybe things didn't go as according to plan and she was running from some Trikru warriors when captured by the 100.

Westeros
What if the 100 landed in the north not too far from the Starks before the series began? (Or we could do a fully oc Westeros of the noble families). My oc is just younger than Robb, show age, and what if she was left in the north and she became curious of the sky people? How can the different world's collide? And what happens when she has no where else to go after Theon takes over winterfell?

Forevveru

Mxyzptlk

Oh my god. Finally found someone to play with. I am Obsessed with the 100 as well. And I would love to play with you. I'm good with canon or OC honestly your choice?

I play straight male to female. However I'm ok with female to female. So I'm not opposed to some clexa or even an AU octavia with someone else.

Honestly the whole ground is your playing field. I'd love to go more into detail with Lincoln and Octavia how that relationship came to be. Etc.

I'm good with rping bellamy with your OC. Let's test out the waters see if we have chemistry?

I've taken the "Oath of The Drake" for Group RPs | What makes Mxy Tick O/O | A/A | Poems/Stuff

Forevveru

Forevveru

Forevveru

Forevveru

Forevveru

Forevveru

Forevveru