Werewolves of Miller's Hollow 8 [Villagers Win]

Started by Kip, August 18, 2009, 11:08:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryven

Perhaps you're right.

I change my vote to Marguerite.  I'm all for spreading the love.

Kip

Voting for Werewolf

Rafufu - 5 votes : Kaz The Beast, Kanrya, Saku, Marguerite, Izu
Saku - 4 votes : Josietta, Queentrippingserpent, elandra. rafufu
Josietta - 2 votes : precious, Trieste
Marguerite - 2 votes : Ryven, vampireprincessty
Elandra
Izu
Kaz The Beast
Kanrya
Ladysky
Precious
Queentrippingserpent
Ryven
Trieste
Vampiricprincessty

Yet to vote :

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Izu

Hm... I dunno... Saku is indeed acting quite pet-like... and she did sniff Ryven's muffins all the way from her hut... Hm... *ponders* Maybe the kitty-acting is just an acting you know... 'I can't be a beast, because I'm a kitty'... And she was the first to say that those who killed Lady were werewolves... Yeah... I think it's Saku as well...

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

precious

"It was fairly obvious that those who killed Lady were werewolves... and your logic is fairly bent on that one.  Why would she call attention to the fact that there are werewolves among us if she -is- one?  You would think that people would want to push the blame elsewhere..."

P casts her vote for Josietta.

Izu

Mh... I dunno... it could mean nothing... but still... I dunno... I just feel something suspicious...

Saku

Saku cries out when Ryven casts his vote for Miss Marg. "Noooo! Not Miss Marg!" She pouts and goes over to cling to Marguerite. "Until my person arrives and casts her vote I shall vote for...Rafufu!" She says.
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Vampricprincessty

While sitting in the corner Ty said. "I vote for Marguerite."

Elandra

Sitting at the table in the center of the bar and enjoying her cup of joe, elandra only smiled softly when rafufu voted for her. Not much for retaliation, she quietly whispered her suspicions that Saku was a werewolf.
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

Marguerite

Glancing at Saku, she stroked Saku's fur and shook her head, "I vote for Rafufu."
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Saku

Quote from: Marguerite on August 25, 2009, 10:28:05 AM
Glancing at Saku, she stroked Saku's fur and shook her head, "I vote for Rafufu."

Saku purrs under Miss Marg's touch and looks up at her with a smile!
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."

Saku

Saku cries at all the votes for her when she is just Miss Marguerite's kitty pet! If they continue to vote for her she will be gone and then who will look out for Miss Marg? Things were not looking good for Saku and so she decided to pay a visit to Trip's House of Reptiles. "Trip?Trip? It seems as though many people are out for my kitty blood and if I am killed Miss Marg will be all alone! Can you watch out for her, please? You are one of the few I trust. Don't let Miss Marguerite die! When I am gone her kitty pet will no longer be able to look out for her." Saku waits for Trip to respond to her for this is her last wish before her peasant kitty blood is spilled.
I'm back!

Izu

Trieste

I dunno. Methinks the lady doth protest too much. But I'm fond of Miss Marg and I don't want to kill her kitty (snrk).

Then again, rafufu just seems lazy, not suspicious.

>.>

Josietta?

Transgirlenstein

She nodded.  "Ok Saku, I will look out for her and help to take care of her.  Don't worry, I'll do you proud."
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Kip

The villagers dragged Rafufu to the edge of the village square.  Ignoring his pleas and claims of innocence, he was held there while the nearby buildings were scoured for a rope.  Empty handed villagers came back and for a brief second, there was a chance that Rafufu would survive the day.  An observent soul noticed a ready made noose however - a noose that was conveniently hanging from a tree not far away as if the previous residents had needed it as well.

Protesting his innocence to the last, the villagers strung up Rafufu, watching and waiting as he kicked and drew his last breath.  Whatever they were waiting for though didn't seem to materialise as, after that last breath was taken, nothing else occured.  All that remained was Rafufu, his lifeless body swinging slowly in the breeze.  The only conclusion that can be drawn is that he was a simple Peasant and not to blame for the death of Ladysky.

Dismayed at their choice, the villagers headed back into the square and watched the coming twilight with faint nervousness.

Remaining players:

Elandra
Izu
Josietta
Kaz The Beast
Kanrya
Ladysky
Marguerite
Precious
Queentrippingserpent
Rafufu
Ryven
Saku
Trieste
Vampiricprincessty

Remaining roles:

6 Peasants (may include one Halfbreed)
2 Soulmates
1 Seer
1 Healer
2 Werewolves

~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Kazyth

"Well... that was horrible, and not just because we apparently lynched the wrong guy," Kaz mutters to himself as everyone wraps their thoughts around the coming darkness.  Absently he rubs at the back of his neck for a moment, then grabs the wheelbarrow and cuts down Rafufu, loading him in carefully and wheeling him to the edge of town.  A shallow grave is the most he can do for the poor man before darkness starts to fall, and he mutters a quick prayer before scurrying back to his home and locking the door...
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Ryven

He eyes the swinging body with a roll of his eyes and a sigh.  "Figures..."  Ryven walks back to his bakery, eying Izu on his way.  "Care to turn in?"

Izu

He feels rather horrible because in the last moment he trusted Saku and instead of her someone innocent was killed. He followed Ryven, looking at the ground as they walked in the bakery. "Eh? Turn in where?"

Kip

As the sun drifted below the horizon, doors slammed shut, locks clicked into place and villagers huddled in the security of their houses.  Once again, shadows flittered through the village square.  Without any hesitation, the figures moved towards one door and found it to be less secure that was needed.  Sweeping into the house, they attacked the individual within, howling in delight as they revelled in the violence.

Their evil activities over, they loped back into the darkness to enjoy the rest of the night.  Inattention failed them this night as they failed to spot the figure hiding in an alleyway.  They failed to hear the faint footsteps as the individual hurried into the house and collapsed to the floor beside the occupant - an occupant perilously close to death.  Their work was deft, their skills unmatched and by the next morning... as everyone massed in the village square, noone was missing.  The village has a very good healer indeed.

The howling during the night had not gone unheard however and, once again, accusations start to fly.  Who will pay for the death of Ladysky? For the unnecessary death of Rafufu?

Remaining players:

Elandra
Izu
Josietta
Kaz The Beast
Kanrya
Ladysky
Marguerite
Precious
Queentrippingserpent
Rafufu
Ryven
Saku
Trieste
Vampiricprincessty

Remaining roles:

6 Peasants (may include one Halfbreed)
2 Soulmates
1 Seer
1 Healer
2 Werewolves

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

Elandra

Saddened that rafufu erroneously and had died despite his innocence, elandra had turned in early, making sure to once again lock all the windows and doors of her small hut.

In the morning she awoke early, surprised none had succumbed to the werewolf’s tyranny, she dressed quickly and again entered the nearby tavern, where she brewed a mean cup of coffee and took a seat. It was there she considered the next decision.

Unsure who could be a wolf, she through a name out there Kaz the Beast.
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

Josietta

Josi looks around to all of them and shakes her head. I'm not convinced its not Saku.. but maybe someone is influencing her erratic decisions, and until I can be sure otherwise.. i'm sorry Miss Mar .

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Ryven

*Looks at Saku suspiciously*

I think she may have had something to do with it.

Marguerite

Glancing at Josi, she shook her head. "Josi you Judas," she whispered, turning her back to Josi and walking towards the bar.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Josietta

Josi shook her head, "You're not attempting to show me otherwise, Mistress. You did not even contact me as usual. I can only assume wolves have something to do with it and until I can be sure I can't trust anyone, regardless of my love of them."

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!