Coxert Affairs (Interest Check)

Started by tcost, July 27, 2011, 02:56:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tcost

Having attended the Covert Affairs oanel at Comic Con, and having just seen the latest episode, I am caught up in enthusiasm for this show.  I've found on fellow fan so far;  I wonder if there are enough on E to put together a group game?
I prefer justice to irony.

Napanee

diddywah

I would be interested - with the understanding that there will be times that I am unavailable due to medical reasons

tcost

Welcome to both of you.  I've also gotten a PM from another fan.  This might just happen.

And diddywah, I'm sure that we can work around medical difficulties.  If need be we can write you in and out as you are available.  It does help to know that going in. 

There are five obvious roles for guys:  Auggie, Jai, Arthur Campbell, Ben Mercer, and Eyal, the Mossad agent;  maybe six, if you include Henry Wilcox, or seven, with Dr. Weiss.  Oh, along with Agent Rosabbi, who makes eight.  There are four obvious female roles, starting with Annie herself, along with Danielle, Joan, and Liza Hearn;  other possibilities include Augie's old flame the computer hacker from season one;  the stewardess he met in Istanbul in season two;  and Meggan, Joan's old friend, who seemed to me to be rather and intimate old friend. 

Are any of you especially interested in any of these roles, or another?
I prefer justice to irony.

Napanee

Oooooh, I think the Mossad guy is cool. So duplicitous.... :-)