Party at Luna Mansion (Lucian's birthday, OPEN)

Started by LucianLuna, October 07, 2010, 07:09:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LucianLuna

Lucian had worked hard to get the mansion ready for his birthday. He had cobwebs hanging from the trees and he had dyed the water in the pool red so it looked like blood. He had made a minature ggraveyard with skeletons crawling from the cave. The best part of the outside setting was that Lucian had some pet wolves roaming around. Not dogs, a real wolf pack that lived in the woods but that have become friendly when Lucian rescued them from a hunter. He had fog machines in the mini grave yard, in back by the pool and over the path leading up to the mansion. Open the door to go inside and a very realistic ghost comes flying towards you. The entertainment room didn't have much in decoration but he had put out every horror video game he had for people to play. Up stairs in the dance club he had more fog machines and strobe lights. He had red beer and was willing to mix any other type of drink someone may want. He had a red punch and a black punch in case some people under the age of 21 came. He made his brownies that everyone liked and had found sprinkles that looked like bats, skeletons, and spiders and put those on the brownies. He even made his own cake, shaped like a giant grave stone. There was also homemede pizza, tombstone shaped cookies, and cupcakes. The only thing Lucian didn't cook was the bowls of halloween candy on eacy table. and the chips and pretzels. The dip for the chip was made for him. He was now slipping into his costume which wouldn't be much for him. He was a real vampire after all, all he needed to add to it was the old fashion clothes. He had on black slacks, black shoes, black silk shirt and black cape. He had found a bloodstone necklace and instead of the dragon pendant he normal wore he had the bloodstone on a silk ribbon around his neck. Once he was done he turned on the music. Metal music came pumping from the speakers and as he turned on the stereo halloween sound effects started up outside. Everything was now ready for the guests to arrive so he went downstairs to wait for everyone. He had just put posters up in town about the party. He wanted a big party instead of just with friends so he didn't even know if anyone was going to show or not.

Zerataku

Zera decided to dress up as a zombie this year. She had hosted Halloween parties before but had never been to one. As she sat in front of the mirror applying the last of the rotting skin-colored makeup to her face and chest, she glanced over at the clock and realized that if she didn't hurry up she would be late. She was already dressed in ripped clothing and fake blood, along with a realistic-looking bite mark on her arm. It was corny, and she knew it, but she didn't have anyone to impress, seeing as how her boyfriend broke up with her back in March, so she didn't make a big deal out of it. She ran downstairs, grabbed the three bags of chips she picked up for the party, opened the drawer to grab her car keys, and headed out.

Pulling up to the mansion she realized that she was the first person there, or at least that's what it seemed. There were no other cars parked anywhere in the driveway so she pulled to the front, knowing she would regret it later after all the cars barricaded her in. She opened the car door, threw her keys in the glove box and grabbed the chips. As she walked up the walkway she looked left and right at all of the various decorations. It almost resembled a haunted house, one of those in low-budget horror films, but she knew there was nothing to be scared of. She came up on the huge door, knocked three times, and waited for Lucian to invite her in as she wondered how things would go down tonight. I wanna get drunk, she thought to herself, her hand on her hip.

LucianLuna

Lucian heard the knock on the door and opened it to see who the first guest was, smiling and flashing his all to real fangs, but the guests didn't have to know they were real. His smile got bigger when he saw the costume. "Great costume, I love it. Come on in, the food and drinks are upstairs in the dance club if you want anything." He steped aside so the girl could enter and then waited for her to enter. "More people should arrive soon." When she stepped inside he led her upstairs to where the main party would be when everyone finally arrived at the mansion.

Zerataku

Zera arched her eyebrows when Lucian said she was wearing a great costume.

'Weirdo,' she thought, 'this piece of crap was a last minute closet raid.'
And then she wondered if he was being sarcastic; If she did, in fact, look like crap, but she shrugged it off.

"I brought chips! I didn't think it would be polite not to bring anything to a party.
Though I guess you've got everything covered. You must be rich, living in a mansion and all."

She looked around in wonder as he led her upstairs and she tried to make small talk, but she wasn't doing a great job of it.
She couldn't find it in herself to make eye contact with the man because she was so occupied on everything around her.
She probably seemed rude, but that wasn't true of her at all.

Kendra

Halloween was her favourite time of year, the only time when she could truly let her hair down and behave as she was meant too. Though this century people seemed a tad more lenient to the ways of a witch. A phone call earlier that day from one of her closest friends had informed her of a party up at the mansion, intrigued she assented to attending but knew one thing for sure Purity as going with some protection. All the omens she had foreseen the past week had led her to believe that something terrible was about to happen and that particular mansion seemed to be the center of the maelstrom that was coming.

Purity looked exactly as her name suggested, fair skin that made her resemble a porcelain doll except for the gentle blush of colour that stained her cheeks. Her skin was soft and she looked extremely fragile as if begging to be protected by anyone in a ten mile radius. Her eyes the colour of a clear blue sky, the pales ice cool blue imaginable while her hair had the hue of corn flower yellow. She had wondered for quite some time about her costume for the party and in the end had decided to simply wear her witches ceremonial robes. The silver shift that swirled about her slender figure was of a delicate silk, it short sleeves revealed the silver amulets cuffed to her upper arms. Grecian sandals clad her feet and along those delicate small limbs runes of protection had been skillfully painted on with henna. Around her neck she wore her birthstone incased in a silver locket that had been passed down through generations, it's magical properties renowned to aid with her power. It was so slender and delicate that it was virtually unnoticable, though the head-dress she wore, another intricate and delicate design of silver tribal swirls was not. It lay low over her head, circling her forehead and as she clasped her cloak the colour of the moon about her Purity knew she was ready, all she had left to get was her staff.

The moon shone down on her as she passed through the streets of revelers, many adults it seemed were on their way to this party as well. On the way she met her friend, her coven sister who had changed her mind at the last minute about attending. Her newly acquired boyfriend had other plans. Purity only smiled and nodded her understanding before approaching the gates. Within the grounds she saw wolves prowling and watched as the townspeople nearing the door did so with fear in their eyes at the sight of them, though they did try to laugh it off. She moved as silently as the stars in the sky passed them, a gentle wave of the staff ceasing their growling as soon as they had seen her. After waiting for others to go inside, Purity herself did not ring the door bell. The door was now ajar and so she stepped within the house that had been in her thoughts all week. It was decked out like many other houses for the festivities and yet she could not contain the terrible feeling that gripped her that all was not right here. Standing in the doorway illuminated by the moon light outside, she looked as eerie and supernatural as any being had a right too on that particular night.

LucianLuna

"Me? Nah I'm not rich. This is my brother's place and he's earned it. I just live her with him. Thanks, can never have to many salty snacks. You can put the chips on the table with the others." He then looked back as the other guests started to arrive now, smiling when he spotted several guys all wearing Leather jackets, the jackets all had the same thing on the back. A dragon on  a motorcycle and the word Renengades. Lucian's friends and the were all dressed like zombie bikers. What could go wrong, everyone was in a mansion with plenty of food and where two vampires lived. His wolves on the guard for any attacks from his brother's enemies. Yeah well that could happen. Either the Lycan or the local Brujah could attack. That would be bad with all the humans around. Mostly if it was the Brujah attacking. lucian's creator was the head of that group and desperately wanted to get Lucian back. His wolves could handle the Lycans if they attacked, but there didn't appear to be any trouble. Everything was going fine and he was going to make sure this birthday wasn't ruined like his last one. Lucian went over to the bar and reached underneath the counter for a bottle that appeared to have blood in it and it did. It was bloodwyne. He popped the cap off and started to sip his drink as he watched everyone enjoying themselves.

Zerataku

Zera nodded as Lucien told her that this was his brother's place. Still, that must mean his brother was rich, which also meant Lucien got at least a little bit of the inheritance. She shrugged, it didn't matter much honestly. She sat the bags of chips on the table with all of the other snacks and grabbed a vanilla cupcake. It had black icing on top, along with crumbled cookies and a stone to make it look like a graveyard. Impressive. The taste was even more impressive. She looked around at everything there was to eat. Chips. Cake. Cookies. Brownies. Brownies? She wondered if they were hash brownies, picked one up, took a bite, and quickly realized that they weren't. Damn. She threw it in the trash can.

People started piling in. Men. Women. Ghosts. Vampires. Everyone looked good, but she didn't see anyone that looked familiar to her. The party hadn't officially started yet, so Zera made an attempt to speed things up. She walked out on the dance floor and began to dance. The metal music rocked in her ears and the faint Halloween music in the background made it even better. People looked her way and a few joined her. She didn't care what people thought of her at this moment as she banged her head to the sound vibrating up the walls to the ceiling. She just wanted to have a good time.

Kendra

Purity was greeted not by the owner of the house but by one of her own neighbours dressed as a witch but nothing at all like the real thing but as ordinary people saw them. Long black dress, green painted face with a fake long nose and ridiculous pointed hat, her husband dressed as a character from one of the latest movies grinned and waved and Purity noticed the lecherous look on his face as he gave her a once over. Tricia walked with her to the table to get some refreshments chattering non stop about her children and what not. Purity merely listened noticing a girl move to the dance floor at least she presumed it was a girl but the costume was so bizarre in a cool way that Purity could not distinguish for sure.
"Have you met the host yet?" she asked Tricia who shook her head but indicated a man near the bar telling her that was Lucian himself. Purity turned her gaze in the mans direction, he was handsome which was probably typical but he exuded an otherworldly presence that she could not describe. She found herself staring at him as if fixated and had to shake her head lightly to look away. It really wouldn't do at all to be caught staring. Tricia at this point was stuffing her face and gazing at Purities costume before saying aloud.
"So what exactly are you dressed as?"

LucianLuna

Lucian watched the dancers until he sensed someone watching him and looked over to hte people by the snack table. He walked over while still sipping his drink, arriving just in time to hear the one girl's question. "haven't you ever heard of a good witch. That's a good witch costume if I ever saw one. Sorry, I read anything I can find on the supernatural and know almost everything on most of the supernatural creatures, including witches." He smiled at the girls. "Hi, my names Lucian. Nice to met you two."

Kendra

Purity could almost sense him walk across the room towards her and was grateful that Tricia had distracted her with her mundane question. About to answer her she was interupted by none other than Lucien himself. She could not help but look at him, offer a smile of sorts and begin to feel distinctly out of her depth around him. A good witches costume, she wanted to knock him on the head with her staff and walk away but felt rooted to the floor. Tricia on the other hand blushed brightly by the attention they were given until her husband walked over and grabbing her by the elbow insisted she come and see something hysterically interesting. Purity wished she had someone come to whisk her away as well but turned to finally face the man instead.
"Try a white witch, even white witches can be a little bad sometimes" she smiled watching the girl on the dance floor, admiring the carefree way she moved.
"It was gracious of you to invite the entire town here tonight, over gracious perhaps" she suggested gazing up at him and feeling as if she were not dressed enough for the occasion someone.

LucianLuna

"I can't see you ever being bad, but I'll say your a white witch even anyone else asks. Although I thougt white witches didn't like to even be called witches, thought they liked wiccan better." he grined at her before continueing. "I had to make up for my ruined birthday last year. What better way than to have a party where everyone was invited. Are you enjoying yourself so far. We have drinks at the bar if you want anything. The punches in the two bowls are alcohol fre eif you don't drink." One thing good about the type of vampire Lucian was is if they have enough blood in their stomach from feeding they can eat normal food with no problem. Being the chocolate addict he was he grabed a chocolate cupcake and a brownie and put them on a plate with some chips as well. He then started to eat the brownie.

Kendra

She smiled politely attempting to keep a civil tongue in her head, why did most people think that wiccan and witches were similar. Sure she brewed some herbal remedies like they did but her power was real, able to cast incantations and concoct potions for all sorts of useful things. She held her hand out to him instead of correcting him, convinced that it was best to be polite in this instance.
"I prefer to be called Purity actually" she smiled, watching as he filled his plate of food up with all sorts. As she gazed about her the rest of the room seemed to be gorging as intently while a few others had joined the girl on the floor to dance. Purity wasn't hungry and she wasn't even thirsty but thought perhaps it would be polite to at least partake of something while she was here.
"This is a nice house you have, perhaps you will give me a tour around it some time" again the smile, innocence and indeed purity exuded from her very core. Her name was yelled from across the room and turning she saw Tricia and her husband dancing outrageously and beckoning her over. Grimacing she shook her head, she danced of course and would later that night beneath the moons light but not to the sounds this lot were dancing too.

LucianLuna

"Nice to meet you purity, I'd be honored to give you a tour of the place sometime. Well.... most of the place. The basement is my brother's private room and even I don't know what's down there. Knowing my brother like i do I probably don't want to know what's down there." he looked over to her friend when he heard her calling for Purity and then looked back. " A lovely name by the way. It suits you quite well." While Lucian talked a man walked into the club. he had black hair and brown eyes. he looked alot older than Lucian, at least in his late 30s, and was wearing a suit. The only one at the party not in costume. Of course he had a good reason, he had just gotten back from a meeting. He walked right over to Lucian and took the bottle from Lucian that he was drinking, took a swig, and handed it back to his brother. Lucian just glared at him. "Julian get your own drink, there's plenty under the bar. This one's mine. The town is enjoying the party." Lucian looked his brother over and grinned "What are you a mobster." Julian looked at Lucian "Ok so I forgot to get a costume. Sorry bro." He then went to the bar and reached down under it to grab himself a bottle of bloodwyne and leave Lucian to talk to the girl that was with him.

Zerataku

Zera danced with the various people surrounding her. It was impossible to stay away from skin to skin, so she went with the flow and enjoyed every minute of it. She glanced over and saw Lucian talking to someone. She didn't want to interrupt but needed to ask him something. She was sure the girl he was speaking with wouldn't mind. She slithered her way past everyone, the sweaty bodies with clothes clinging to them, and made her way to him.

"Uhm, I hate to interrupt, but which punch has alcohol in it, the red or the black? I really wanna get loaded tonight.."

LucianLuna

He glances over as the other hirl aproaches. "The black stuff. We also have a fully stocked bar if you want anything stronger, just stay away from the bottles directly under the bar. That stuff will make you sick. It has sometihng wrong with it and we need to send it back." Actually it was the bloodwyne, but he wasn't going to tell  her that and give away his and his brother's secret. So far the towns people haven't discovered the Luna brother's were vampires and he wanted to keep it that way.

Zerataku

"Thank youuu." She said, smiling.

She walked over to the table and grabbed a cup and walked over to the punch bowl. She poured some of the black liquid into her cup, not really caring what was in it. She took a sip, another, then gulped it down. She hadn't been drunk since New Years. This Halloween party was the perfect excuse. She poured some more into her cup, drunk it down, and poured one more cup full. This time she would make this cup last. She leaned against the table, scoping out the joint. She wanted to do something besides dance.

LucianLuna

There was the video game area downstairs and the pool outside. There was also a rock climbing wall on the first floor at the back of the house. Lucian pushed a button on a remote and a wide screen tv appeared in one of the walls which was showing a scarey movie right now, a vampire movie. The music was turned down a bit so anyone wanting to watch the movie could hear it. At least this party was tame compaired to some of the other's the Luna brothers had given. Their parties tended to get out of control after people started to get drunk.

Zerataku

Zera peered at the TV screen. Interview with A Vampire was playing. A classic. She looked around, found no seats, and plopped down on the floor to begin watching it. After a few minutes she found everyone around her to be too distracting and stood up, stumbling forward a little. She walked to the table and poured some more punch after having drunk the cup full she had. She wondered if she was drinking too much. All of her friends always told her she never knew when to quit, but it was all in good fun. A man dancing on the floor twirled her around and kissed her on the lips, asking her if she wanted to dance with him. She said no and pushed him away, walking to stand over by Lucian.

"So tell me about yourself. I'm at some guys house I don't even know. If I was a teenager still living with my parents I'd probably get grounded for a month for this."

LucianLuna

Lucian laughed at her comment. "You sure you want to know about me? I might scare you away. I was adopted into this family when my parents died and was raised by my older brother who is the only one at the party without a costume right now. Guess he was to busy to remember my birthday... again. The black stallion in the field is mine, the wolves are mine, and the modified harley with bat wings is mine. I love to cook and swim. I also love to read and can be a bit of a trouble maker. The zombies dressed in biker gang jackets are my friends. Anything you want to know that I might have left out?"

Zerataku

"Oh, I'm not scared of you." She winked at him.

"Why isn't he wearing a costume? If he didn't remember your birthday why is he here? All the animals are yours!? Outstanding. I love animals. Zombies dressed in biker jackets? Hm. I'm dressed like a zombie. I'm not wearing a biker jacket though. Why are they wearing biker jackets? If I become your friend can I wear a biker jacket?"

She was talking fast like she always does when she gets drunk, her words almost slurring together. She wasn't completely incapacitated yet, and brought her arm up on Lucian's shoulder, leaning against him.

LucianLuna

"This is my brother's house, he has to be here and yes all the animals are mine. They wear the biker jackets because they are the biker gang Renegades and yes you can have one since I'm the leader and say who is allowed in." He smiled when she put her arm around him, secretly thinking that talking to her was like talking to a kender from his favorite book series Dragonlance, non stop questions and talking fast.

Kendra

She smiled as he spoke to her, her eyes wandering about the room but not wanting to appear impolite she also made sure to make eye contact with him when necessary. She had not known anything about the Luna family though this house had been part of the town, as they had been for many years. Her eyes strayed instantly to a tall man approaching them and she could not help but feel herself drawn to the foreboding figure that came to stand by Lucian and drink from his bottle. Regarding him as they exchanged words, Purity realised that this was the brother. A slight chill ran across her spine but she did not understand why. Even as he walked to the bar and the girl from the dance floor appeared to take his place, her pale blue eyes still remained on Julian.

The conversation between Lucian and the zombie clad female went over her head completely, she forgot to pay attention at all to it. The jewel in her staff had begun to shimmer slightly and Purity knew her short time at the party was about to be cut shorter. She had her own celebrating to do for the Samhain festival. Her soft hand gently touched Lucian's arm as she smiled apologetically for interupting them.
"It was lovely to meet you again, I will take you up on that offer some time" with a slight nod of her head she made her way through the throng of people. Jostled and shoved this way and that she felt a tremor run through her when she found herself standing directly before Julian.

Zerataku

She looked at him and giggled, taking another gulp of the drink. It was all gone, so she placed the plastic cup on the table, wondering why she couldn't find any trash cans around here. And then she remembered she hadn't looked for any, which made her giggle again.

"Well he doesn't have to be here. You've never thrown a part while the parents were away? They're much more fun!!"

She felt like a teenager again, which she pretty much still was. She was only nineteen years of age and definitely wasn't past the partying and drinking phase yet. She thought about what he had said for a moment and gasped.

"Can I ride the stallion!? You could take me riding. I've never rode before. It would be fun."

Her knees buckled a little under her plus sized body and she couldn't keep from laughing at herself.

"So what's in the punch exactly?" she asked, her words starting to slur together. When all was said and done her 'well put-together sentence' sounded more like: "S'vats in da punch ley?"

LucianLuna

A 600 year old vampire prince could make anyone nervous, Julian even made Lucian nervous. he looked up as the girl touched his shoulder. "Ok I'll hold you to that. Then watched as she had a hard time getting to the door and wound up in front of Julian. Without saying anything Julian walked toward the door, pushing the people to each side of him and clearing the way so the girl could make it to the door with no problem. Lucian watched this then turned his attention back to the girl. "As long as I'm with there you can, but don't try to ride him by yourself. he'll buck you off and you'll get hurt. Julian is just making sure none of the expensive stuff gets broke. When would you want to go riding? Can't very well leave my own party." he then watched her fall to the ground and grabbed her arm to help her up "Whiskey and Tequila. A little to much alcohol? think it might be a little to strong?"

Zerataku

"No, no! Not too strong." She snapped her hand at him in a 'you silly man' gesture after she stood back up.

"I've had four of five cups. That's enough to get any girl who's only been drunk two or three times drunk."

She looked confused at what she had just said, but shrugged it off.

"Although... it tastes really good. How did you cover the taste?"

She was still coherent when drunk, which surprised a lot of people. Most people entered a different state of mind when they were drinking and ended up doing bad things, but Zera didn't. She would fall down a lot, and start to talk like a gangster when it really hit her, but she didn't do things she would end up regretting. Her mind was starting to process things a little slower though, and she was staggering because she was dizzy.

"You don't have to leave your party. We can chill at the after party." she said, followed by: "Black stallion riding for everybody!" She yelled it, but nobody listened or looked in her direction.