Lust before Love in the fae's kingdom ( Strong male character needed )

Started by Malgriff, June 13, 2012, 03:46:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malgriff

My knowledge of Fae's is pretty limited so if you know a little more about their mythology feel free to let me know.

the idea for this rp goes something along these lines: A young (ish) King from the Fae kingdom grows bored of the mundane activities of keeping his subjects in order ( I favor goblins, similar to the film Labyrinth, which is where the inspiration for this rp came from, however you may change the subjects if you so wish) and attending council meetings with old duffs hell bent on him marrying before a certain time, so he takes a break and either goes to the human's world or finds a human in their world. ( how she gets there can be discussed) he becomes fascinated, then infatuated, following her. Or if she is in his world he follows for a moment before coming to face her and ask her how she got there. With his magic and natural charisma she falls for him ( at least she thinks she does at first) and forgets where she came from.

Through the rp there may be problems with the council disapproving, or trying to get rid of the girl, she finds out he's had her under control etc etc, lots of juicy little scenes, but would like there to be a love between them near the end.