SMALL Group Game Ideas (Room for One More Couple)

Started by MagicalPen, June 29, 2013, 12:03:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

The Wife Swap:

For this idea, I am looking for 2-F and 1-M to fill in the roles as required. Pending interest, a 3rd Couple might be permitted, but only if the first two couples can be filled.

The Basic Idea: A few different scenarios can lead up to the couples exchanging wives for the weekend. 1) A Swingers Meeting  2) Friends looking to spice their sex lives up  3) A bet won by the more kinky couple, forcing the more conservative couple into a Wife Swap

The Result: Either way, either scenario, the couples are exchanging partners for the night. Other details can be determined by interested peoples.

Couple 1:
Husband: MagicalPen
Wife: Kajirakate

Couple 2:
Husband: Eiselman
Wife: ChristaMcGinn

Optional:
Couple 3:
Husband:
Wife:

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

eiselmann

260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Kimera

Hmmm...seeing the other male slot being taken. Would you allow a guy to play a female char?

MagicalPen

No. I prefer females as females, males as males.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Nameless One

If you manage to fill couple 1 and couple 2, I'm interested in playing Mr. Husband n. 3.
It is "Torment". It is that which draws all tormented souls to you. The flesh knows it suffers, even when the mind has forgotten. And so you wear the rune always.

Ons and Offs

kajirakate

kk

MagicalPen

Works for me. Now we just need 1 more wife before we can get things rolling.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

If you know anyone who'd be interested, tell them to pop in here.

I updated the thread title to specify what we're looking for.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Clio

Signature by the amazing Amaris.

MagicalPen

Done. I've created pairings.

Please submit this character sheet to me.

There is also room for one more couple if people are interested, but I'll start things up whether or not that gets settled.

CHARACTER PICTURE
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Character Age:[/b]
[b]Personality and Background:[/b]
[b]Sexual Kinks:[/b]
[b]Sexual Offs:[/b]

Also, work with your partner on the background!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

FeelTheRhythm

I'd be interested in being the 3rd husband if we can find another wife.

Clio

MagicalPen

3rd Couple isn't required. There wasn't that much female interest so its doubtful to happen, but leaving it open until I get character sheets from everyone.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Clio

Eisel and I are thinking a couple in their late twenties with a child that wants to start exploring other fantasies.

What are you thinking?

MagicalPen

You all still interested? Haven't seen a character sheet from anyone so far.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Clio

Quote from: MagicalPen on July 07, 2013, 01:31:29 PM
You all still interested? Haven't seen a character sheet from anyone so far.

Seeing yours might give everyone an idea of what you're going for.

stargirl

Hi,
   I could be interested in playing the third wife. I just need more ideas about what the story would be like.

MagicalPen

I haven't been able to get in contact with my wife - no response to my PM - so I haven't created anything yet.

Doesn't have to be anything major - just enough to give us an idea of who your character is and why they are partaking in the wife swap.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

stargirl

Ok. I think that I would need to have a husband first. Like, I should talking with his player before making any commitment, isn't it so?

MagicalPen

Lets see if my wife responds first, otherwise you can be mine.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Clio

Character Name: April Harris
Character Age: 26
Personality and Background: April married her husband while still in college, and they had a child when she was 21. Stella just turned 5. April graduated with a Master's degree in Library Science from a respected university, and is now working as head librarian of the local library. She loves her husband and family and would never consider being unfaithful, but they have been considering this for a while. Although their sex life was good, it wasn't as exciting as it used to be, and they thought that perhaps getting out of their comfort zone might help spice things up. She has no idea if it will be a good or bad experience, but she wants to try.
Sexual Kinks: Submitting, Being Dominated, BDSM, D/s, Bondage, Oral (both ways), Throat Fucking, Vaginal, Anal, Toys, Insertions, Orgies, Gang Bangs, Multiple Male Partners, Exhibitionism, Pain, Rough Sex, Double Penetration, Sexual Exhaustion, Hurt/Comfort, Cuddling, Sleeping Together, Impregnation, Cum, Facials, Creampies, Squirting, Forced Orgasms, Fisting, Men, Enemas, Being Surprised, Dirty Talk, etc...
Sexual Offs: Scat, Underage Characters (under 18)

Now, I have a lot of ONs. That does not mean I'm asking for any or all of them. I'm just giving you options. I'll be fine for whatever, so don't think you have to be uncomfortable.

Clio

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

eiselmann

My time three were 7 5 3 in that order

and since Pen has gone with 3 ...it works for me
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0