Anvia ~ Fantasy World, Freeform, Sandbox, GBLTQA friendly! Recruiting!

Started by persephone325, August 02, 2014, 09:19:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfie

persephone325

This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Wolfie

Good to hear. I will get up a wolf character in the next couple days. I just want to be clear though... are hybrids allowed? If so I may have more ideas.

Wolfie

Never mind, I must have missed the code for them! My bad!

Sorry if I'm a bit out of it. I have been away from roleplaying for about six months now due to RL.

persephone325

Quote from: Wolfie on September 25, 2014, 01:01:10 AM
Never mind, I must have missed the code for them! My bad!

Sorry if I'm a bit out of it. I have been away from roleplaying for about six months now due to RL.

No problem. :-) Just message the GMs if you have any questions. ^^ One of us is bound to be online. XD
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Wolfie

I appreciate it. I do have one question however. Do the wolves of your game have two or three forms? I know everyone has their preferences. I personally just go for the full wolf form if I have the option.

persephone325

Quote from: Wolfie on September 25, 2014, 01:23:12 AM
I appreciate it. I do have one question however. Do the wolves of your game have two or three forms? I know everyone has their preferences. I personally just go for the full wolf form if I have the option.

Ah. I realized I hadn't touched on that point.

While I generally don't like limiting character creation, I think just having one alternate "full on" wolf form would be good for now. I might see about adding in other forms later on if people really want that.
I don't know.

Wolfie

So just the complete wolf form then. That works just fine. You can expect me to start my Wolf/fae tomorrow then.

persephone325

Quote from: Wolfie on September 25, 2014, 01:38:38 AM
So just the complete wolf form then. That works just fine. You can expect me to start my Wolf/fae tomorrow then.

No rush. We're still waiting for quite a few more characters before we can fully start.

I look forward to seeing what you come up with, though! :D

EDIT: Anyone wanting to know about the Empress can look at the character sheet, located here. Might be helpful for histories or relationships.
I don't know.

Wolfie

Well I'm about half done with my character. :D I'm going to go for something a bit different than usual.

Wolfie

Seph, I sent you my character sheet for approval. I hope you don't mind anime pics. I'm far too picky with pictures and find too many flaws in pics of real people.

Ember Star

Hun, you're suppose to send the sheet to all three of the GMs (Seph, Rogue of TimeyWimey Stuff, and myself). Also, pretty sure the anime picture is gonna be a no, this is more of a real photo sort of group. But I'll let Seph say for sure there.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Wolfie

Wolfie

Also, I'll start looking for a new couple pics just in case. Sorry about the mistake!

Wolfie

Should the anime pictures not be alright, I was able to fin a couple others that suited my tastes. Now I guess all that is left is to wait.

Rogue

Quote from: Wolfie on September 26, 2014, 09:53:03 PM
Should the anime pictures not be alright, I was able to fin a couple others that suited my tastes. Now I guess all that is left is to wait.

You should send us those pictures Wolfie. The Anime picture will not be okay, but we'll PM you regarding it and the rest of your sheet when we finish discussing it. :)

Wolfie

Alright I just sent the pictures out. Thanks for taking the time to work with me. :3

sesshomaruartist

Just popped in to see how far this group rp has come to being started or still in the planning stages?

Rogue

Currently we're gathering interest. A lot of the world building and such was done prior to the thread and can be seen in the link at the top of the first post. Since this is sandbox we need characters for any thing other than the plots the other gms and I might come up with.

I have to get some of the military aspects fine tuned,  but other than that the world is your oyster. Just waiting for more interest to start an IC thread.