Vultures

Started by MiyaStar2013, March 25, 2013, 10:49:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiyaStar2013

The vultures stood and watched me with desired glares as I picked at the prey they all had their eyes on. The other three had already been spoken for by others and no hope of the others to get to them. With eyes as hungry as a starving person they watched. I felt uneasy at their unblinking stares as I took claim of what they had wanted for themselves. The heat beat on my every time I reached down, yet the heat of the stares were far hotter.
One was going around impatiently.
The other had their back turned on me.
The third glared me down angrily as I nervously looked at the vultures just waiting for them to come down on me and the prey they had wanted as I picked it clean and hollow.
Without hesitation I went away from the hollowed out prey as the three vultures came down on it screaming.
"Mine!"
"No mine!"
"I was here first!"
I stared dumbfounded as I watched the three in action.
'I can't believe the tension of these three just for the sake of a dryer.' I thought as I watched the three women shove each other out of the way as they threw their wet clothes in the now empty dryer I had just got done using.
Fool me once shame one you. Fool me twice shame on me. Fool me a third time than I need some serious help. :P