News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Guilty or not guilty

Started by stormkitten, April 19, 2009, 05:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xunzar

Not guilty. I don't ride a lot of cars.

Have you ever wrecked someone else's car (or horse or bike, what have you)?
The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

Anesa

Not guilty, thank goodness.  :-)

Have you ever had a crush on someone much older than you?

Xunzar

Guilty as hell. By a good twelve years.

Have you ever had a crush on someone much younger (legal) than you?
The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

Anesa

Guilty...but not telling how many years... ;P  Just call me "Mrs. Robinson"... ;))

Ever walked around in the nude inside your house KNOWING that there could be someone who could peek in on you?

Xunzar

No. Never.

Have you? Perhaps even wanted someone to look in?
A list of kinks

Anesa

LOL..well.... I would have to say "not guilty", but I do enjoy lounging around in the house nude.  It's just that, I live too far out in the country ( no close neighbors ) that could actually peek in and see anything... :D

Did you ever go through the toy section and pull every string and push every button you could find making lots of noise just to irritate the store clerk?

Xunzar

Not guilty. I think.

Have you ever wanted to be caught walking around the house like that?
A list of kinks

Anesa

No, not really.... I just enjoy the "liberation" I feel when I don't have clothing on. :-)

Have you ever opened something and ate it while in a grocery store and not paid for it when you went to check out?

Xunzar

Not guilty.

Have you ever wanted to get caught so you could be punished?
A list of kinks

Anesa

Maybe...not sure..lol    (Are we still talking about being naked?  or eating something from the grocery store?  I'm lost now..lol)

Did you ever give a "booty call" to an old girlfriend/boyfriend just because you knew they'd cave and have sex with you?

Xunzar

A list of kinks

Anesa

Not guilty...(sighs)....  I'm too innocent...and shy for that kind of stuff

Xunzar

I might be as well...in real life. I don't seem very shy on the internet, huh?

Have you ever wanted to be punished?
A list of kinks

Anesa

Guilty.  I enjoy being punished generally... yeah.  Sick, eh?  But, if someone "enjoys" the spankings, floggings, whippings, etc...then it's really not a punishment, no?

Do you enjoy giving punishment?

Xunzar

Guilty (that's new)

Have...whoops, that's probably not PG-13...umm...have you ever...no...have you dated multiple people at the same time?
A list of kinks

Anesa

Not guilty.....

Have you ever wanted someone to spank YOU?

Xunzar

Not guilty.

Have you ever...hrm...been whipped? (or did I ask that?)
A list of kinks

Anesa

Spanked...not whipped.  (and yes, you did...but that's okay.  :-)  )

Do you look more for outer beauty than inner beauty?

Xunzar

Outer beauty, inner fire, strength intellect.

Yourself?
A list of kinks

Anesa

Would much rather find the beauty in one's soul.  It can last a lifetime where outer beauty will fade over time...(Don't get me wrong, however.... I DO enjoy looking at the washboard abs and fine chiseled facial features any time they present themselves.)  ;P

Do you hog the bed covers at night?

Xunzar

(Hence why not looks alone ^_^. To quote Ron White, "You can't fix stupid.")

Probably, but I don't share my bed, so it's not a problem.
A list of kinks

Anesa

Whistles, waiting for her question...   ;D

Xunzar

Do you like being nibbled?
A list of kinks

Anesa

Hell yes!  err.... Guilty.  :-)   Could you not tell?

Will ask you the same question...

Xunzar

Yes.

Do you like nibbling?
A list of kinks