Ultimate weigh loss plan

Started by CaptainErotica, September 21, 2008, 02:42:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainErotica

A guy goes to a weight loss center looking to lose a few pounds. He is informed that there are three plans. The $50 plan, $100 plan and $1000 plan. Now the man is not that out of shape so he signs up for the $50 plan.

He is told to go into a room, strip naked and sit in a chair. A naked blond comes in and whispers. "If you catch me you screw me." He chases her around the room for about ten minutes and is just about to catch her when this bodybuilder looking guy walks in and tosses him out. His time was up.

Going back to the counter he asks for the $100 plan and is given the same set of instructions. This time a naked red head saunters in. "If you catch me you screw me." Again he gives chase for about twenty minutes. Once again just as he is about to catch her the bouncer comes in and throws him out. His time is up.

Running back to the counter he slaps down $1000 and runs back into the room. The bouncer comes in. "If I catch you I screw you."

Sherona

Inkidu

He'd never catch me I'd hail a freaking cab! *ZOOOOOOM!*
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

HairyHeretic

I actually have that joke in cartoon format. Or one very like it at least.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Apple of Eris

Hey! How come the redhead is more expensive than the blonde!? *pouts*
Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands.  ~Jayne Mansfield
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

Inkidu

Quote from: Apple Tart on September 21, 2008, 09:54:03 AM
Hey! How come the redhead is more expensive than the blonde!? *pouts*
She was a natural redhead? *Shrug*
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Sabby

Because us gingers are more valuable then blonds?

Trieste

'Cause it wasn't a blonde like you, Apple. They had one of those other blondes...  ::)

CaptainErotica

No offense to any blonde's...Just a personal preference. I do find some blonde's sexy, but for the most part I am partial to either Asians or redheads.