Craving a couple of things. Check it out.

Started by RedRoseBlackSea, May 09, 2014, 04:22:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedRoseBlackSea

Hello, I have a search thread up, but I decided to create this one because I want just one specific idea. Check out this link.

Just a few things before you start looking. I roleplay over thread (preferably) or email. I do not roleplay by IM or PM. Please don’t control my character and please don’t just ditch the roleplay. If it’s getting stale for you than just let me know. We can think of something new or we can just end the roleplay. I would like it to be kind of long term.

I'm not going to take credit for this idea. I read this the other day on Facebook from a tumblr post I believe it was. But ever since then I've really been craving to play this idea out. The idea is that superhero and their nemesis are living together under the guise of their alter egos. They fight nearly every night or every other night and they even help to patch the other up, but neither know what the other is. What would be just as interesting is if they are dating one another. Other then this basic premise I don't really have any other idea. I'm not even sure how well it will work, but it has been in my mind and I kinda wanna see how it could go. Anyway, I would rather have original but can be based off of already created characters instead of a fandom simply because I don't feel sure enough in my knowledge to do justice to a fandom.

If you’re interested than just send me a PM. I’ll try to keep a watch on this thread, but I can’t guarantee that I’ll get to you first for the roleplays. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

RedRoseBlackSea

RedRoseBlackSea