The Unseen HAS STARTED! (Still open and still accepting new faces!!)

Started by Chreestafer, February 01, 2015, 11:12:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonandi

Hmm I'll have to be a towner then. I'm not sure how to start up though seeing as there's been no expositional post for the town group it's all kind of up in the air..

Chreestafer

so far I have

Outsiders:
ithnul
snorkle
Gaga88 (liz)
Chreestafer (Kyler)

Wal-Mart colonies:
Chreestafer (Christopher)
Gaga88 (Spencer)
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

la dame en noir

Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Chreestafer

ok I take back my previous statement, you all aren't a "second group" you all can be on your own or with small groups of others.

however, eventually everyone will meet up in the small town of port vue, located not far from wal mart
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

ok all, I have 3 IC posts up, so its official, youre all free to go! :) enjoy
Ons and Offs
F-List

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Chreestafer on February 24, 2015, 04:48:00 PM
so far I have

Outsiders:
ithnul
snorkle
Gaga88 (liz)
Chreestafer (Kyler)

Wal-Mart colonies:
Chreestafer (Christopher)
Gaga88 (Spencer)

I'd be happy to be put in where ever there's someone needed.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Vonandi

Posted.....anyone have any idea of how to to that name link thing  :-X

Juggtacular

Vonandi

Juggtacular

So sorry. I'm posting from my phone so it came out formatted wrong. Glad you got it though.  XD

SloppyJoe

I was thinking of starting my character in a Campus colony, but since I'd be playing alone until someone took pity on me, I had changed my mind.
Some people simply can't handle the heat, me? I like to
play with fire. So what if I get burned, it's just another
scar to add to the collection.

Vonandi

I can move my cupboard to where ever it needs to go to get things moving better, I would only need to change a few lines.

Chreestafer

no try and keep everything in the same town, you all can be different buildings but keep same town.

I know its slow at the moment im wait for everyone to post once before going full force at it :)
Ons and Offs
F-List

xPeachyPuff

I'll hopefully get a post up today, otherwise it is likely to be Monday.

- Rainbow ♥

Vonandi

I should probably move it to another place in town anyway, where I am already has three people meeting for the first time. Though No one else is in a building at this point.

GaGa88

You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

Holmes

When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.

O/Os: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=230163.0

Chreestafer

Hey move all banter to the ooc thread.

But Holmes,you can be a part of the colony already preparing to do a "run" out in the crazy world looking for supplies and all.  Or you can be out in the real world running from what ever looking for shelter and safety.
Ons and Offs
F-List