News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Elliquiy Notifications Going Into Spam

Started by AmberStarfire, March 24, 2015, 01:56:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmberStarfire

Hi,

I tend to get a lot of Elliquiy PM notifications and I've noticed a number of these have been automatically filtered into my spam folder. It may be due to certain phrases or content in them - I'm not sure (it's not because of any rules set up on my mail), but I have a feeling Veks wanted to be notified if this was happening?

Anyway, just to let you know that it is. The mail account in question is a Gmail account.

Valthazar

I also noticed this happening yesterday (in Gmail).  I already had a filter set up to keep it out of spam.

Bloodied Porcelain

I had a lot of them go in to spam yesterday and the day before, as well. I was really confused at one point because PMs were going in to my inbox here, but not showing up in my email. I eventually noticed one in my inbox had a notification at the top saying that the newest one was in spam.
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

AmberStarfire

Bloodied Porcelain

Yep. And I have filters set up to make sure that nothing from E should go to spam.
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Vekseid

Something is wrong with my DKIM signer on large messages. Plan is to see what happens after I upgrade.

AmberStarfire

Ok. Some of these weren't necessarily long msgs. At least one was a poem I pm'd to myself as a form of backup to save looking for my usb drive in the dark.

So the equivalent of a couple of paragraphs maybe.

Vekseid

On an off chance, did this improve at all?

AmberStarfire

It did but I'm not sure of the reason why.

I asked Hairy and he told me to mark the emails still sitting in my spam folder as 'not spam'. It stopped and so far there haven't been any more, but it may be because of that or something you did?

It was only the last few days I was getting those msgs going to my spam folder. They have in the past but not for a while.

Vekseid

All I did was restart the dkim signing process.

Am guessing it went haywire for some reason. : /

AmberStarfire