Questions/ Need help

Started by Talia, January 05, 2010, 10:23:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talia

Actually I have forgotten what my user name and pass word is to get onto the IRC...

Is there any way to get the information?

Also  when I make a new topic I always have a locked sign...Am I not allowed that function?

Thanks, Laurrel
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Oniya

The locked sign all the way to the right is what you can click on to lock the thread.  If the thread is actually locked, the locked sign shows up right next to the thread title, and the background of the thread in the forum list goes a shade or three bluer (there are a couple locked threads in the Games Wanted Solo section, if you want to see an example.)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Talia

Thank You, Oniya.

Can you help with the IRC question?
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.

On's & Off's
A&A

Oniya

It's been a while since I've been in IRC, so I don't know specific names to refer you to.  As far as I know, you should be able to create a new name, and then either get that one voiced or contact one of the channel ops (with the stars by their names) and ask them.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!

Jag

You'll have to re-register your username in the IRC if you haven't been there for a certain amount of time and the one of the Mods in there will add you back to the Voice list of approved users. I've had to do it twice. >.<

Just go in there and ask for help. Someone will give you the command prompt to re-register your username and make a new password.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Talia

Thanks for your help! D=

I'll write it down and but somewhere i will remember...*laughs* I had thought I had done that the first time.

On's & Off's
A&A

Oniya

After 30 days of non-use, the information scrolls out of the system.  I know I'll have to re-register if I venture back to IRC at this point.

Talia

Thanks Oniya, appreciate the help.  ^--^

On's & Off's
A&A