Walking Dead AU plots!

Started by Usani, May 27, 2014, 11:56:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usani

The idea is that the apocalypse his finally ended and its been about 5 years since everything has actually gone back to normal.  New York was actually untouched somehow and while everyone moved there the cure was finally found and everything finally was over.

So, like I said it's been 5 years and so everyone is living their own lives.  Beth is now 25 and Daryl is 40, Beth has been in school for the past year studying to become a journalist.  One weekend she was just exhausted from studying and just decided to let lose and do something she's never done before.  She decides to check out this underground club that caters to kinks of all kinds and when she goes in she finds out that Daryl has been working there as a professional Dom.  Suddenly she becomes intrigued and he shows her a world that she wants to be a part of with him.

Kinks: Blindfolds, Flogging, Tying Up, Caning, Spanking, Light Choking, Slapping, Hair Pulling, Oral, Biting, Sex Toys

Usani

Another idea would involve my character Lynn being shared by both Daryl and Rick.

As said in the title this takes place after the apocalypse.  Lynn and Daryl have found a place of their own in New York and have been happily together for about 2 years.  Daryl actually became a bounty hunter for a living and Rick want back to being a cop.  Lynn is a part time bartender while going to school fulltime for art.

One night Rick and Daryl show up at her bar for a few drinks after closing and they spend a few hours just talking.  Eventually all 3 get pretty buzzed and they head back to Daryl and Lynn's place to just hang out.  Well, Rick and Daryl both give each other one of their unspoken looks and they decide to have some fun with Lynn.  Lynn at first protests but Daryl reassures her that it's okay, that if he decided to share the love of his life with someone it would be his best friend.

So looking for someone to play Rick or Daryl or someone to play both!

Usani

Wanna see if I can find anyone else for these plots, will to do the first plot a second time since I already have an amazing one going wanna try another one.

Usani

Plots are open again!  The first one I am willing to a second time since its going so well with my other rp partner.  :)  I love the idea so much I wanna do it again!