News:

Main Menu

The LXD

Started by Aether, July 15, 2010, 12:53:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aether

I frequent hulu a lot for tv shows I miss during the course of the week and saw an advertisement for this hulu exclusive story.  I thought I would drop it in here and see if any one else found the combination of film and peoples talent as artistic as I did.

Rather.

This is a forum.

Some are going to say this sucks.

Some will praise it.

I simply want to make sure those that appreciate dramatic interpretation as I do have a chance to see it.  It enriches my life and forces me to see the bigger picture.  To think, frail little humans like me can move like that, it blows my mind.

Enjoy!

The LXD.

Cassiopeia

Yeah you have me addicted ... it's total blissful insanity to watch!

Oniya

Passed it on to a dance fan I know.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Aether

leelan

O.M.G. Oniya I love you for sending this to me and Aether this is AWESOME!!!!
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Aether

Isnt it though?

Very story lite, but the focus is of course the dancing.  I will be very intrigued to see how the conflict is filmed...

Caeli

A week or two ago, I linked this on my Facebook to all of my friends (we're all dancers). ;) I got a good response.
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs