Before We Part [The Last Semester] - Slice of Life HS Rp| LGBTQ+ Friendly

Started by Lady Sakura, September 21, 2017, 09:30:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crash

Red! 

*Protests embargo as inhuman treatment of other writers.*

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Lady Sakura

Quote from: RedPhoenix on September 23, 2017, 10:18:34 AM
Tagging for tentative interest....have placed an embargo on new stories on myself until work clears up....is there a deadline to apply?

Red!

*pounce luffs the Red*

Nope no deadline, whenever you've liberated yourself of Adulting we'll be here!

Flower

If anyone out there is interested, I would at least like to have one cheer buddy for Hennie.

That is all. Thanks. xD

evilnerf

Claire was a cheerleader at one point... But then bailed at an inopportune time last year

Flower

Sephora

I might have my girl try out for the team, that could be fun.  :3

-waits super patiently-

evilnerf

Well, I admit I am not well versed on the inner workings of high school cheer leading, but wouldn't it be both?

Flower

I do believe some school have one or two. I'm unsure what this setting might use.

-waits for saks-

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Sephora on September 23, 2017, 10:53:27 AM

-waits super patiently-

You should be getting a PM from me really soon. ^^

Quote from: Hyacinth on September 23, 2017, 10:56:32 AM
I do believe some school have one or two. I'm unsure what this setting might use.

-waits for saks-

This is true some schools if they are big enough, they'd have two, plus dance squads which was different. However for the purpose of making it easier the squads will be used for both sports. Football season is practically over and they are on the last leg of their Playoff Run with hopes of going to the Superbowl for the first time in 10 years since their last Superbowl Win.

Amelita

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Lady Sakura

Crash

Flower

Quote from: Lady Sakura on September 23, 2017, 11:04:42 AM
You should be getting a PM from me really soon. ^^

This is true some schools if they are big enough, they'd have two, plus dance squads which was different. However for the purpose of making it easier the squads will be used for both sports. Football season is practically over and they are on the last leg of their Playoff Run with hopes of going to the Superbowl for the first time in 10 years since their last Superbowl Win.

Well, in that case, Hennie would be a bit upset with Claire. Especially if she offered some lame excuse for her absence.

Quote from: Sephora on September 23, 2017, 10:53:27 AM

-waits super patiently-

Yay more cheerleaders!

evilnerf

Quote from: Hyacinth on September 23, 2017, 11:43:21 AM
Well, in that case, Hennie would be a bit upset with Claire. Especially if she offered some lame excuse for her absence.

It would have been pretty weird.  She was just fine one day, and then the next day she just up and quit!  She would have tried to stay friends,  I figure her former friends would have been pretty angry with her.

Amelita

I'll be crafting a character with the face of Broderick Hunter. He'll be a lighthearted guy, doesn't take himself too seriously. If anyone has ideas for immediate connections (good or bad) while I work on this sheet, pm me :)

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

evilnerf

She just would have said she wasn't interested in it anymore.  She's kind of a terrible liar though, so it's pretty obvious that wasn't it.

Lady Sakura

Kokaine

If anyone is making a bad boy type and wouldn't mind some drama, let me know. I got a girlie I want to get in trouble.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Sephora

Cat was a bad girl.  She's been trying to give up that side of things this year.  But if you want to do some background history, we should talk.  <3

evilnerf

I have a feeling Claire and Cat did not get along one bit.  Especially if there are rumors going around she prostituted herself. 

Crash