My one-on-one story ideas

Started by Stattick, April 17, 2008, 05:43:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stattick

I want to start up 1 new game right now - I probably won't be able to post daily either, but a good quality post 2-3 times a week at least. I'm really liking the idea of the Drider game I just added.

It's worthy to note that in one-on-one's, I generally prefer that all parties portray characters that are the same sex as the player is in real life. I might be persuaded otherwise. If you want to portray a character that's the opposite gender then you are in real life, sell it to me. Make me believe, show me examples, etc.

The Spider's Web
Added 8/10

Assume a typical DnD setting (but no knowledge of DnD required - no system or dice rolling involved either):

You were a fairly typical female adventurer; young, luscious, and willing to kill your way to fame and wealth. You'd been around for a while, had honed your combat prowess, and were even starting to get a name for yourself. You and your companions were well traveled, and well versed in the monsters of the wild. So you were not hesitant the first time that you ventured into the underdark on some fool's quest for treasure. That was your first mistake. Not researching the underdark extensively before venturing into it was your second mistake. Being rushed by those things, whatever they were, and then falling down the chasm was your third mistake.

You only fell a couple of hundred feet... Your companions weren't so lucky. Or perhaps they were the lucky ones. Nevertheless, you fell right into my web, ensnared before you even knew what was happening. I was just going to eat you. But then I saw the beauty in your face, and it resurrected an old yearning deep within. I can't even remember the last time I was with a woman... Oh, don't even start in with that acidic tongue. You're going to do everything I want... If you please me enough, I might keep you around instead of eating you.

The other player's race is optional, but I would have a preference for an elf. I'd like nibbling on those pointy ears with my venomous fangs. I'm looking for a female character, and I envisioned this with myself playing a male... although I could possibly be persuaded to play a female. Oh, I didn't mention race yet, did I? If you couldn't already guess, I'm playing a drider. This here is a good pic of a female - I couldn't find a male. DRIDER PIC. Wikipedia article - DRIDER.

Almost Raped

A terrified college coed is kidnapped by a single assailant that has told her that he's going to rape her. She's sure that she can identify him later because he's taken no precautions to hide his identity, and even goes as far as to take her to what appears to be his house. The only thing is, there's something about him that seems not quite monstrous. He almost seems hesitant to go through with it, almost as if he's empathizing with her... Can she talk him out of raping her?

The intention here, is to have a strong willed and fiesty victim character that will fight him as hard as she can and won't submit, even if she can only fight with words. Over the course of this relatively short running game, she'll learn the antagonists' secrets and actually get to know him to a degree. It has an open-ended ending. If the victim does her job well, then it's not likely that she'll be raped. However, she almost certainly will come close it, with him laying his hands on her, fondling her, etc. This would probably be a good game for someone that is curious about Non-Con role-playing, but is not sure if she wants to actually go through with it.

I intend for this one to be a beautiful but painful story, with a strong tragic element involved.

Taken by Sasquatch
Added 4/18/08

A female backpacker in the Pacific Northwest is abducted by a small family of Sasquatch. Apparently, it's mating season, but the endangered species of hominids that are not yet known to science are having trouble finding mates. It seems that the smell of a female human is similar to the smell of a female of their own species in heat. So in desperation, the family has abducted one of the odd hairless apes... They have a son that's come of age, and when no other option seems viable, they've found the best mate for him that they could.

I'm looking for someone to play the abductee. I'll be using my meager knowledge of anthropology and primate behavior, in addition to reports from cryptozoologists, to extrapolate the apes' behavior as realistically as possible. Since I'm basing the Sasquatch off the theory that they're the same species as Gigantopithecus blacki, the Sasquatches will be huge, at about 9 feet tall for the tallest males in the pod.

Trapped in an Elevator
Added 4/18/08

Two strangers that had never met before and had scarcely glanced at each other board an elevator at the same time. Half way down to the next floor, the power cuts out. Looking out through the glass elevator shaft, they see that there's been some sort of massive blackout. The whole city seems to have gone dark. They cannot get the elevator doors open, and no one seems to be around to help. Their cell phones get no reception. Not even the elevator's emergency phone works. There's no telling how long they'll be trapped together.

There's only one way to pass the fearful hours in the dark. They converse. Two dissimilar people from two different walks of life just sit in the dark and talk, and neither can even really remember what the other looked like. Perhaps it's just the fear, but they feel a strong connection and attraction. Will these two virtual strangers actually do the unthinkable, and make love in the elevator with someone they've just met?
O/O   A/A

alykat

Im interested in the trapped elevator scenario:)

Stattick

Quote from: alykat on April 21, 2008, 03:33:16 AM
Im interested in the trapped elevator scenario:)

You're not the only one... ;)

I don't think that I was clear enough before (so I edited), but at the moment, I feel that I'm stretched just a little thin time-wise, so for the moment I'm not starting any new games. I will keep you, and those that have PM'd me in mind for when I do want to start a new game though.  :)

Statt
O/O   A/A

Elvi

Well...when you do, colour me interested in either of the top two....
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Stattick

Added new idea - the drider thing. I really want to play that one.  ;D
O/O   A/A

Greenthorn

Ohhhh Stattick *grins*

You doing "Almost Raped" yet?

Stattick

Quote from: Greenthorn on August 10, 2008, 06:40:12 PM
Ohhhh Stattick *grins*

You doing "Almost Raped" yet?

I did start that game with someone, but then she left E before we really went anywhere with it. All of the ideas above are open at this time.
O/O   A/A

Greenthorn

Quote from: Stattick on August 11, 2008, 03:54:49 AM
I did start that game with someone, but then she left E before we really went anywhere with it. All of the ideas above are open at this time.

*smiles*

Well...I'd like to volunteer ;D 

Stattick

Quote from: Greenthorn on August 11, 2008, 11:43:27 AM
*smiles*

Well...I'd like to volunteer ;D 

As discussed in PM's, I'm afraid that I just can't do this game with you. Perhaps we can come up with something different instead?

To everyone else, all of the ideas above are still open.
O/O   A/A

areana

hmm i'm interested in Almost Raped. What are you looking for? Other than someone who can be feisty and all
Wanna rp? just pm me your ideas and all. I'm up for it. I need some rps

playfullchick76

I like the taken by sasquach idea. i havnt played anything like it, but im very interested in that.

Stattick

Ladies... I really appreciate that you like some of my story ideas. But I'm having a great deal of trouble keeping up with the games that I presently have going on right now. I cannot in good conscious start up any new games. It wouldn't be fair to you, or to my current writing partners that have already been waiting far too long for me to update my stories.

I'm sorry. But I will keep you in mind for when I do want to start up a new story at some point in the future.

~ Stat
O/O   A/A