REBOOT "Fantasy Relax" a Freeform, Orgy / Nudist, Mystery Action Adventure

Started by Chreestafer, November 18, 2014, 07:50:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chreestafer

So this is a reboot of an idea I ran with a while back.  Sadly it fell apart as a few stopped posting and some left.  I feel my fault was I had to many players.  So this time around I'm not accepting anymore then 7 players.

Post a character idea and I will go over it and PM you to let you know that you have been accepted. 

Fantasy Relax

Far to the east, in the distance of forgotteness, sits the outer edge of the Potrium Desert.  A barren and desolate land where no one returns once they've entered the desert.  Amongst the heat and sands sits the corpses of colossal creatures lost to the sands of time.  Vacant empires sit in ruin left un touch for millions of years.  History holds that the Potrium was a vast land of grand wealth and massive forests. Trillions of years ago, a war of the gods was waged, and the planet was the battle ground.  The war devastated the area, and within years the land was laid to waste and became the sand vastness known as the Potrium Desert.  Nothing was reported to have ever survived, at least that is what everyone was told throughout the generations.  Rumor states there is a giant lake at the center of the desert, many have searched for it, non have returned.  Legend continues that at the center of the lake is an island, vast in glory, filled with unseen treasures and natural wealth's hidden from the world. 

These are rumors of course... Or are they?

The rumors of the said island seemed like child's tale to you as travel from tavern to tavern, city to city, realm to realm.  You're a warrior, a thief, a magi, high priestess, what ever you are, you are exceptionally well at what you do.  This is why when you end your day you find the invitation very interesting.  As you sit at the tavern a young lady approaches you with a letter,  as you lay down for night in the woods the words seemed carved to a tree,  as you prepare to memorize your spells the words spill across your spell book. 

The words speak an invitation.

THE LETTER:

"Your skills have not gone unnoticed, and your abilities and capabilities should be sung about for the days to come.  I offer you this, freedom.  Freedom of the burden of saving people. Freedom to relax, and be accepted and appreciated for who you are by your piers.  You've struggled for so long, let yourself be treated like royalty for once.

The sands of time holds vastness beyond your imagination, the path is before you, set your eyes to the moon and the doors will lead your heart to treasure"

Fantasy Relax is a freeform rp where races of all orientations find an invitation to a sort of vacation.  They are swept away to an island locked in greatness.  Yet is there something hidden behind the words, or is this just a real time to relax?  That is for you to figure out!

Im looking for a group of 8, including myself, so 7 others who are looking to have a good time.  The adventure will start out like any other fantasy world, but once you're on the island there is a strict no clothing, no weapon policy.  Are you up for the invitation?

All races, all orientations are accepted.  All I ask is that everyone be something different to add uniqueness to game. Orgies and public sexuality is expected.

Character sheet:

Name:
Sexuality:
Photo: Use as many as you can find
Class/Profession: Invent one if needed, just explain what the class is.  Otherwise things like Fighter, Cleric, Mage, etc.
Personality:
History/Bio:
Extra Notes:
Gear: this is all the items you are traveling with, it can honestly be anything because you'll be without everything soon enough. 
Fears:
Casual Ons:
Casual Offs:
Sexual Ons:
Sexual Offs:

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

Name: Tristyn Talis (Real name Tristyn Sivenwood)
Race: Half-Elf
Sexuality: Omni-curious
Photo:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Class/Profession: Psychic Warrior
Personality: Arrogant, rude, crude, quiet, often self centered, can be a belligerent drunk.  Yet once you get to know him he can be the sweetest guy. He'll sacrifice anything to make sure someone is safe, even if it doesn't benefit him, yet he'll grumble about it forever.
History/Bio: At 23 years of age Tristyn was set to wed a full blooded elf, a woman of immense beauty that he even wondered how he came upon this chance.  Tristyn was the youngest of 3, bastard born of an elven king who fell in love with a common tavern wench.  Some said it was old age, but others claimed blasphemy and ignorance set the kings mind to stray.  Tristyn fell as the soul heir to the throne, after his elder sister, a priestess of the goddess of the moon declined the chance to seat the throne.  Tristyns brother would have fell next in line if he were still alive.  The prince's older brother died leading the blockade against the northern waste known as the demonlands.  The Sivenwood Kingdom was the last hope the held the demonlands at bay from spilling into the world of civilization.  Years of battles and wars proved to be in the favor of the elves.  The young prince took to his wife like water and they were inseparable, for years they were found at each others side, and for many years she would see him off to his battles.  He was raised to be a proud warrior, his skill was unmatched for miles around and it was often said the soul of his brother lived on through him.
His only child came weeks before he was to be announced king.  At the age of 35, his years were young, and he would have been a fine king.  If it weren't for the night invasion,  the night the world ended, the night his world ended.  The day prior to his coronation,  a grand feast was held in his honor,  and the festivities went late into the night. As most were turning in for the night, the walls shook with hatred and fury.  The bombardments came from the darkness,  the castle was under attack once more.  However this time things were inside.  Tristyn watched as waiters and slaves became demons attacking common folk all about.  It didn't take long for the castle to fall and the flames to take them.  That night he lost his wife, he lost his child, he lost everything and everyone.   The only reason he lived was because something in him snapped. His eyes became lights as his mind screamed, all else was darkness.  When he awoke, it was days later, and the pains of fire burno shot through his torso.  Climbing from the ruble he was the only survivor, something he wasn't proud of.  Years of drunken nights and selling his sword hand soon drowned out the memories.   He wasnt sure if he could ever find love or peace again, then the letter came to him in his dreams.

Extra Notes: One who turns the mind’s potential to the warrior’s art is known as a psychic warrior. Where psions devote themselves wholly to the development of mind-engendered abilities, psychic warriors give emphasis to the development of the body. With mental and physical energy working in union, the psychic warrior strives toward martial perfection. The sword, axe, and bow are physical tools that psychic warriors embrace along with their psionic abilities. Well trained in both physical and psionic matters, the psychic warrior is a formidable adversary.
Gear:
Fears: Fire, Being alone, seeing his child still alive.
Casual Ons: Reading, exotic women, animals, mediating.
Casual Offs: mouthy women, stupidity
Sexual Ons: exotic women, rough women who can take charge at times, women with a little hair down there, footplay, (my ons)
Sexual Offs: Rape, gore, (my offs)
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Biles

Xuna Bladereaver
(a.k.a. Xuna the Cur)
Race: Jungle Orc
Sexuality: Female-types, including effeminate males.

Photo:
Xuna Bladereaver

Class/Profession: Sea Pirate
Personality:
Most of the time she comes off as being aloof and uncivilized now and then. Xuna doesn't often engage in any social interaction unless someone takes the initiative to approach her. How she responds depends upon her mood swings. Whenever the people she cares about are put under life's threat, Xuna will focus her mind and become a professional deadly weapon even though she may appear to look cold and uncaring. During her good mood, she'll become not just drunk on alcohol, but also on a natural high and will often try to engage in sexual activities with whom she has the hots for at that given moment in time.

History/Bio:
Xuna earned a battle scar before she was even born. Two rival Orcish clans collided with one another. Her mother, being pregnant was impaled which went into her womb and slashed a scar on top of Xuna's shoulder back when she was a fetus. The mother, being fatally wounded ripped open herself and gave her newborn to a fellow clansmen. He then took the newborn to safety out of harm's way and delivered her to an orphanage far away from Xuna's horrendous place of birth.

In her early childhood, Xuna grew up in a small port village where all the cut-throats made their base. Being orphaned, she used her Orcish heritage to become tougher than the pushers and the bullies along with learning how to steal, kills, kidnap, and cheat her way through life. Xuna became a well-talented rogue, thief, and an assassin. She became a blade for hire until one day, one deal took a sour turn and things turned out for the worst. While trying to recover her assets, the young orc came across a pirate captain who appreciated what she could offer. So she took her under her wings and for many years traveled the seas and visiting all sorts of places Xuna never knew even existed.

As she grew up becoming a pirate herself, Xuna would learn various combat skills learned from far different reaches of the world. However, fate took a terrible turn for her just as it did before she was born. The pirate fleet she served clashed with a rival pirate faction and though her side won, the ship she served as first mate, took a terrible hit and everyone had to abandon ship. Her captain, and lover, didn't fare well. As an act of revenge, Xuna then stormed the enemy flagship along with her most trusted and talented cut-throats and deposed of the leader. From that point on, she commandeered the flagship as its new captain and with all of her fellow mates, Xuna became the new pirate leader. She would later earn the name "Xuna the Cur".

Extra Notes:

Gear: A pair scimitars and combat daggers, several hidden throwing shivs, and a pouch. As for what she had been wearing at the time, aside from what you see on the photo, she had on a pair of boots, hair bandana, and a rough leather hide vest which covered her breasts. She's also covered in hundreds of battle tattoos as in the tradition of all orc warriors.

Fears:
Dishonorable deaths and defeats that are meaningless and humiliating. Becoming disgraced as an orc warrior. Giving in to bloodlust and berserk against her will.

Casual Ons:
Drinking, barfights, learning new combat skills, and eating exotic foods. Fighting opponents and enemies of having similar skills or greater.

Casual Offs:
Those mocking and making fun of her accent. Manly male-types trying to hit on her. Blind discrimination against her own kind. Getting mistaken for other green-skinned races. Being challenged by pathetically weak opponents and enemies.

Sexual Ons:
Receiving fellatios and cunnilingus from anyone or anything. Giving said fellatios and cunnilingus but only to females, futanaries, shemales, and effeminate males. Muscle and obese partners. Reach-arounds. Very light rough-play.

Sexual Offs:
Manly male partners. Whatever belongs in the toilet. All forms of anal play beyond anal sex (anal sex will only be limited to shemales and effeminate males). Snowballing. (Still have questions? Refer to my On'n Offs)
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

MissFire

Name: Wessly Breechbolt
Race: Goblin
Sexuality: Bisexual
Photo:
-NSFW-

Class/Profession: Rogue
Personality: A little hippie bundle of murder. Wess loves alcohol, drugs, sweets, partying, and adventure. She comes off as a little ditzy, a little wierd, and over-excitable, but behind her slightly goofy facade lies an extremely skilled thief with a keen mind for observation and stealth. Off the clock she's the sweetest, nuttiest gal you'll ever meet. Hell, she's a goblin so that's fairly expected. She loves money, adventure, and tinkering with mechanical things. When an adventure is underway, though, she's deadly and competent to the extreme.

History/Bio: Wess is as transient as they come. Nobody can trace her origins to a particular town and she always changes the subject when approached about it. She comes and goes where she pleases, surviving by taking mercenary work in every time she passes through. She's been a part of adventures great and small, sometimes coming back with a full party and other times coming back as the lone survivor. Wess has earned a rather good reputation for her ability to disarm traps and skill with a blade, though most just know her by name and are a bit taken aback when the 'infamous' Wessly Breechbolt turns out to be a short green girl. She's learned to roll with people underestimating her, though, and even makes it work to her advantage. She also takes a bigger cut than she says she will because, hey, she's a goblin. Money is king.

Gear: Daggers, lockpicking kit, cloak, leather armor, caltrops, grappling hook, and a bag of mushrooms
Fears: Being poor, giant spiders
Casual Ons: Adventure, money, drugs, expensive booze
Casual Offs: Paying the bill, cheap booze, braggarts
Sexual Ons: Dickgirls, multiple partners, oral (giving)
Sexual Offs: Bathroom play, blood, bondage
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

Prince Truhan

Name: Erron

Race: Human

Sexuality: Straight

Class/Profession: Swashbuckler (Swordsman focused on agility and speed)

Personality: Erron is constantly looking for fun and pleasure, it's hard for him to take things seriously even when faced with mortal danger. He believes that life is short and meant to be enjoyed.

History/Bio: Erron had an affinity to swords from a very young age. The first sword he called his own however  he stole before running away from his house in search for something more exciting.

Upon being able to interact with people of other races he realized that his humanity was both a blessing and a curse, he felt that he had more energy than that of someone that would live for ages, but he also had very little time in comparison to them. This realization of the short time he would have on the world didn't make him cautious, as can be seen by the several scars on his chest, but instead instilled a determination to get the most out of life.

Gear: Swords of various materials, Tools, Expensive clothes, Armor, Potions

Fears: Having to stop experiencing life, lack of options

Casual Ons: Showing his skills, music, a good fight, saving someone's life, flirting

Casual Offs: Being limited, silence, being bored, being ignored

Sexual Ons: Being in charge, Being watched, Group sex

Sexual Offs: Bathroom play, permanent injuries

Ixy

Name: Anastaz Kalida
Photo:
Anastaz

Class/Profession: Assassin (dark monk)
Personality: Seemingly aloof and brooding, Anastaz looks with disdain on much that surrounds her, refusing emotional attachment or social engagement however possible except to exact pleasure from others.  She is direct and fiercely demanding-- a libertine who never smiles-- but what may seem arrogant (even sociopathic) is simply a ruse to hide her pain from herself.
History/Bio: Her early life was spent in orphanages and a monastery before a dark cult secretly recruited her for her talents and superficial beauty.  Her training included desensitization and moral deconstruction, and she was taught that only power mattered, and that anyone who has pity or love in them is weak. 
She was an exceptional assassin for years, able to get close to targets by stealth or, as needed, deception, but she fell in love (contrived, yes I know) for a lord's son and daughter before assassinating the nobleman; when she learned that her lovers were the next target, she turned on her order but was unable to save the siblings' lives.  She slunk off to remote cities full of dark alleys and dangerous taverns, indulging every vice she could find in the hopes that she could numb the pain or, eventually, destroy it-- that's when she received the mysterious letter... was she utterly naieve to think that she could escape her pain in some strange land of indulgence and rest?  It would be as good a place to burn out as any...
Gear: Spare clothes and armor, exotic costume jewelry, thieves' tools, dozens of blades of varying size and style, drug paraphernalia.
Fears: The pain of emotional attachment, retribution from surviving cults of her assassin's guild, the possibility that justice will be waiting in perdition, being burned alive
Casual Ons: Exhibitions of passion, such as emotive music or drama.  Being a predator.  Alcohol and opium.  Feasts for all senses.
Casual Offs: Fatuous humor, those desperate for attention, single-track minds
Sexual Ons: Voyeurism, multiple partners, switching control, exhibitionism, D/s, light bondage
Sexual Offs: Pregnancy, waste, underage or elderly, mutilation beyond superficial marking, lazy repetitive simplistic sex

Rel Mayer

Prince Truhan

Both Biles and me did just that, so I think you should bring that cute fairy back.

Rel Mayer

Bam! :D

Name: Kassie

Race: Fairy

Sexuality: She loves everything and everyone. (Omnisexual)

Class/Profession: Fairy - Has a high magical abilities

Personality: She's probably one of the cheeriest and positive people anyone would ever meet. She always has a smile on her face and a compassion for everyone and everything. She's a true optimist who believes that there is always a positive side to anything bad that may be happening. She's very social, easygoing, but can sometimes appear fairly shy. She hasn't been around other humans very often and was around the fairy word with other women, so men still make her a bit nervous. Still, she comes off as a little flirtatious and sweet.

History/Bio: Kassie was born a human, but when she was a baby she was orphaned. The fairy grand-mothers decided to take her in and bestow their magic upon her and raise her in the land of the fairies. Within time, she grew her own pair of wings and became a fairy to help many people ofter the span of hundreds of years. She's eternal, as long as someone doesn't take her wings away from her or perform some sort of dark magical curse on her. She usually likes to take the form of humans, because she thinks they're among the most beautiful. She still appears fairly short and petite in her human form.

Over the span of her life, she has helped people when they were in need of magic. She's worked beside Peter Pan, Cinderella, and even some others that never even knew that she was there watching over them and making the sure that humanity stayed happy. She's not the most powerful of the fairies, but she's somewhere in the middle. She holds a bit of a preference toward humans, because she know that she once was one. Recently she's become more fascinated with hanging out with other humanoids and has been neglecting her fairy duties.

Because of this, she has been using her magic to help humans that aren't even asking for it. The elder fairies are becoming a bit upset with her, because there are people calling for their fairy grandmother and no one is answering. Kassie is more interested in learning of her past and wondering what it is like to live among the humans. So, when she received the letter she easily abandoned her fairy duties and went to the land to relax with other people similar to her. She hopes to run into many eccentric humans she can learn more from.

Extra Notes: She can only fly when she's in her small fairy form.

Gear: She usually wears her pink dress that comes down to her thighs. She has a magical wand and fairy dust, but she doesn't have to use them to perform magic. Only if she's doing something extremely powerful with her magic.

Fears: Dark Magic

Casual Ons: Discovering new things, exploring nature, teasing, flirtation.

Casual Offs: Taking her magical powers away, tearing off her wings.

Sexual Ons: Same as Writer I really want to focus on corrupting her from innocent ways to sexually darker ways. Going to be sexually submissive.

Sexual Offs: Scat, killing my character, and tentacle monsters. (Maybe.) Waterspots (Maybe.)

Clio

Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Chreestafer

You are free to be what ever you wish.  I know of one more person that'll be post her character as well.  For me the more ladies the merrier ;)

I do plan on looking over all the CS.  Remember this isn't first come fist serve so apply :)  otherwise I really like what I'm seeing.
Ons and Offs
F-List

Saiyuri

Name: Elune Shadowsong

Race: Night elf

Class/Profession: Huntress

Personality: Elune is a very sweet and kind woman. She is patient, flirtatious, and funny. However, if need be, she is also very tactical in battle and isn't afraid to shoot first and ask questions later.

History/Bio: As a child of the stars, Elune is accustom to living and being one with nature. She has always enjoyed the company of others and often collected pets on her travels as a huntress. As a night elf she is able to blend into her surroundings during night fall which aids in her elusiveness as a huntress.   

Extra Notes: Elune loves to have a good time and is very comfortable with being nude in the company of both sexes. She'd prefer being nude over any amount of clothing any day.

Gear: Bow, quiver, dagger, broad sword, cloak, poisons, potions

Fears: Death of her people or the forest

Casual Ons: Kindness, Manners, Gentlemen, Flirting, Warm smile, Humor
Casual Offs: Rudeness, Arrogance
Sexual Ons: For men: Muscular figure, large sex, shaved.  For women: Large breasts, Small breasts, hour glass figure, shaved.
Sexual Offs: Abuse, bondage, rape

Dorcus

Name: Erik "Slash" Curts

Sexuality: Thinks he's straight. (Actually bisexual)

Photo:
Warning, huge image. Also dress is more modern than it should be, but everything else is perfect for him.

Class/Profession: Brawler

Personality: Tough guy on the outside, he puts up a macho front. He will never admit it, but he hates violence. At least in a violent situation he's in his element, life makes sense when everybody is fighting. Put him in a nonviolent situation and the insecure teenager in him becomes much more apparent. getting people to like him has never been his strong suit, and not from a lack of trying either. Secretly a virgin.

History/Bio: Born in the streets this young man had to turn to crime to survive. At the age of 14 he made the lucky mistake of trying to mug an underground fighting promoter. Impressed with the young boy's skill, even untrained with a knife, the promoter took him under his wing. Erik made his debut in the pits two years ago. He's turned heads (And cut off a few) and seems to be on the path to get all the way up into the gladiator arena. Where who knows? Perhaps he will even get fame and fortune. 

Gear: Pair of knives, money,

Fears: Not knowing what to do, not being strong enough, problems he cannot solve by being strong enough.

Casual Ons: Sports, Good alcohol, competition, animals.

Casual Offs: Insults about him - serious or joking, being looked down upon

Sexual Ons: Futas. People who take charge sexually he has no idea what he's doing. Giving blowjobs, voyeurism

Sexual Offs: Blood/gore/scat/abuse

Zekromnomnom

On the off chance you still have room....

Name: Threnodore "Thren" Melzas

Race: Half-fiend

Sexuality: Bi-curious (definitely down for all kinds of futanari and shemales)

Photo:

Class/Profession: Warlock

Personality: Thren is fairly paranoid and tends to be suspicious of everyone. He puts on an act as an arrogant, short tempered, headstrong person all the better to make his enemies underestimate him. He used to be a very happy, friendly sort who only wanted to help make the world a better place. He's filled with a lot of regret. The influence of his pact has made him someone not only willing to fight and kill, but one who sometimes enjoys it. And while he came from a region that was often quite conservative sexually, the influence of his pact has also made him much more sexually open minded.

History/Bio: Thren was a noble in a big city ruled by noble houses. He was the fourth son, so nothing was really expected of him, and his mother babied him, so he turned out being a bit spoiled, but he grew up to be an idealist and a good person. He was trying to use his family's money to make the city a better place for the lower classes. He had a lot of friends in the other noble houses and those he met through working to improve things, including a common girl he fell in love with.

Everything went south when he was 20, though. A neighboring region declared war on their nation. And he discovered that his mother was actually a member of a cult who worshipped a powerful fiend called Elbrenoth. His actual father was this fiend lord. The cult had infiltrated much of the city, many of its members giving birth to half-fiend children, and then started the war so the half-breeds would rise to positions of power. Thren fled, not wanting any part in the war or his mother's plans, along with some close friends and the girl he loved. But everywhere they went, they were chased. So Thren did research and discovered Elbrenoth was a rival of another fiend called Namondar. With more and more people dying because of the cult's goals, Thren decided to appeal to Namondar for aid. They made a pact and now Thren had the power to fight the cult. Over the next three years, he brought the cult to ruin, killing many of the other half-fiends and every cultist he could find, including his mother.

The girl he loved was horrified, as were many of his friends, and his family didn't understand that their mother was a cultist. He was always expecting to Namondar to come calling for Thren to repay the favor, but the dreaded call never came. He fled, having nothing of his old life left and fearing the way his power had changed him. He's spent the last four years searching for a way to be free of the influence of both his father and the patron of his pact.

Extra Notes:

Gear: Fine clothes, backpack with a bedroll, lots of rope, torches, matches, and some other things. A magic cloak, a mithril chain shirt, and a number of magic rings.

Fears: Namondar calling in his part of the pact, facing his family after killing his mother, the pact changing him even more, making more friends and having them leave him when his powers scare them

Casual Ons: Comfortable beds, nice clothes, flying, traveling, killing bad people

Casual Offs: People looking down on the poor, religious fanaticism

Sexual Ons: A little rough play, light bondage, dirty talking, exotic women, non-human women, tattoos and piercings.

Sexual Offs: Scat, vore, watersports.

Biles

[tr][td]
Denai Academy

Chreestafer

It is alot, but I'm gonna leave it for a few more hours to get any last minuet people in before pming all with my choices.
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

Would like one or two more applications before choosing.  If nothing comes through I'll pm everyone with my choices by tomorrow morning :)
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chulanowa

RedEve

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Biles

Quote from: Chreestafer
Would like one or two more applications before choosing.

Quote from: Clulanowa
Is this still open? IF so i have an idea i think may work

Quote from: RedEve
Is this still recruiting?

Yeah just post your CS right away. You two would probably be the last two
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

RedEve

Name: Caewen Darthmoor
Race: Elven
Sexuality: Straight
Class/Profession: Elven ranger
Personality: Patient, quiet, determined, stubborn, observant, analytical. She will always think before she acts. She was never the most brilliant at anything, but she was proficient at almost everything she applied herself to.
History/Bio: Caewen was born when her tribe of forest Elves was reaching its nadir. Where they had once numbered in the thousands, now only a few dozen of them survived, and they had to move their camp regularly to avoid being discovered by the ever more bold human settlers. They would occasionally trade with the humans to get those items they could not make themselves. Caewen had been born to a mother who was a low-level mage and a father who was the most admired ranger. As such, she learned to shoot from an early age and by the time she was ten she would explore the forest by herself, often times bringing back more game than some of the men.

As such, she was accepted as a full member of the small ranger group at the age of 17. When Caewen turned 21, disaster struck. A large band of bandits came upon their camp. A battle raged between the Elves and the human scum, resulting in the decimation of the Elven settlement. Only three Elves survived the carnage, one of them Caewen. With little other options, the three survivors went to the nearest human city and parted ways there. Caewen, being a good hunter, could sustain herself with the game she caught.
Extra Notes: /
Gear: Bow, a quiver of arrows (some of the enchanted), armor, a dagger, two throwing knives, a watersack, a bedroll, a knapsack containing half a roll of cheese, bread and some berries, a small net, a small pouch with a handful of precious stones
Fears: Being imprisoned, being helpless, someone using magic against her
Casual Ons: hunting, travelling, pretty things (including clothes and jewelry), the forest, bathing, tracking
Casual Offs: smelly humans, highwaymen (especially those looking to capture and rape pretty elves), human cities (again related to them containing many smelly humans)
Sexual Ons: Same as my own ons
Sexual Offs: Same as my own offs
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Chulanowa

Name: Roshario
Race: Centaur
Sexuality: Omnisexual
Class/Profession: Bard
Personality: Roshario's a bit of a bimbo; careless, but not exactly thoughtless, prone to moments of airheadedness, followed by surprising moments of insight. She's not as dumb as she knows you think she thinks you think she is! Loyal and outgoing, she's the first to extend a hand of friendship and is always eager to meet new people.
History/Bio:
"Come and see! From the exotic lands to the East of the furthest sea, Roshario! Half horse! Half girl! All talent! "

That’s the barker’s call that helped Roshario learn who and what she was. It’s not her tribe’s hooves, but the squeak of cavan wheels. Not the faces of her mother and father, but of Oldra the beardless dwarf lady, Kerris who tamed three displacer beasts, and of course, Master Menlo the Majestic, the traveling faire’s ringleader, owner, and paymaster.

While the townies saw only the glamor, pomp, and flash of the faire, those who traveled with it lived with a family of outlaws, outcasts, brigands, and worse. Oh, family was family to be sure, but it was a dysfunctional one, at best. Menlo, the halfling at the head of it all, kept his employees firmly under his employ with threat, with guile, and with debt. Roshario was not ill-treated per se, but she was as captive as all the others. Though browbeaten, she felt the call for freedom more and more as she grew older and became more aware of the world in which she dwelled. The only problem was, where can a half-horse woman hide in this land, if she were to run?

It was a storm that provided the solution; a coastal journey, a return trip from attending one of the self-appointed dukes of the Pirate Isles suddenly came under heavy weather, and was blown towards southeastern Iberica. The ship that Roshario was aboard went down in the gale, and it’s only by sheer luck that she remained breathing long enough to be cast up among the flotsam on the beach near the Iberican port town of Salou. That was several months ago, and she has been making a living off her performances since. She still harbors two fears – first and foremost, a mad fear of ever being lost at sea again, and second, a creeping fear – knowledge, really – that Menlo isn’t going to let one of his prize “entertainers” go so easily…!

Extra notes: Roshi has received classical bardic training, and has some talent with basic magical effects, in addition to the mind-altering powers of music and dance.

Gear: Roshi travels light; her performance outfit, a lute and set of pipes, and a rapier for self-protection. other than that and the usual odds and ends needed to get by, she doesn't pack much
Fears: Roshi fears returning to the ownership of Menlo the Majestic,
Casual Ons: Song, dance, and wine; being bathed and having her hair played with; doing the same for others; pretty and "cute" things; rainstorms; exploring the wilderness.
Casual Offs: People who ask for rides; long-winded speeches or useless debate; sour attitudes; boat trips; being talked down to; being unclean.

Sexual Ons: Roshi is something of a naif; not a virgin, but far from experienced. Tenderness and a gentle hand are probably the best way to get under her tail; but once she's warmed up and her eyes are opened, she could be into almost anything...
Sexual Offs: ...except sexual violence, bathroom play, and, probably all but the lightest forms of bondage.

Chreestafer

OK ALL APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED!!!!

I'm going to look through everyone's app and make my decisions, ill let you all know between now and tomorrow via PM.

those of you accepted I will link an OOC link where you must post your character sheet before anyone can post.

I am going to be choosing about 6 or 7 of you.
Ons and Offs
F-List