[Eternium] Recruitment - Be A Dragon, Hunt Supernaturals, Gods & Magic!

Started by Wispyr, November 16, 2015, 04:11:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amarlo

I still think you should play her and just make your second character male ]: <

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Aiyanna

Quote from: Crash on November 19, 2015, 09:17:21 AM
Anyone want to plot some let me know.  Missy have been approved.

Missy Deveaux

Haha, don't have a ton of plot ideas yet that aren't centered around my own character's goals, but if Missy is in to smart girls, Azaelia is right up her alley!
When you message me, please use the same message thread every time.
Ideas
O/o's

Crash

Quote from: Aiyanna on November 19, 2015, 10:10:05 AM
Haha, don't have a ton of plot ideas yet that aren't centered around my own character's goals, but if Missy is in to smart girls, Azaelia is right up her alley!

We will have to throw them in a scene and see if they click then!  Missy isn't the easiest dragon to get to know but I don't want her just roaming around on her own.  Is likely sticks to North America and Australia more often than not, but she is probably been to each best at least once since joining.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Kokaine

Connections are possible with my Nathalia too if anyone finds themselves interested or with a preference for starting out connected to another character.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Aiyanna

Quote from: Crash on November 19, 2015, 10:49:28 AM
We will have to throw them in a scene and see if they click then!  Missy isn't the easiest dragon to get to know but I don't want her just roaming around on her own.  Is likely sticks to North America and Australia more often than not, but she is probably been to each best at least once since joining.

Can do! Azaelia's not exactly an open book either, for all the time she spends opening them :D I think any meeting of their two personalities would be very entertaining, romantic or otherwise
Ideas
O/o's

Crash

Quote from: Kokaine on November 19, 2015, 11:13:10 AM
Connections are possible with my Nathalia too if anyone finds themselves interested or with a preference for starting out connected to another character.

Always willing to plot with you Koka!  I think out ladies would probably rub each other the wrong way at first meeting but they do both seem result oriented so scenes could be fun.

Quote from: Aiyanna on November 19, 2015, 11:15:33 AM
Can do! Azaelia's not exactly an open book either, for all the time she spends opening them :D I think any meeting of their two personalities would be very entertaining, romantic or otherwise

Look forward to it.

Wow I just read over Azaelia and yeah they have to meet.  They have frightening similar origin stories and yet went completely opposite directions from there.  Azaelia would be a conundrum for Missy both frustrating and infinitely interesting to her.

Aiyanna

Quote from: Crash on November 19, 2015, 11:33:23 AM
Look forward to it.

Wow I just read over Azaelia and yeah they have to meet.  They have frightening similar origin stories and yet went completely opposite directions from there.  Azaelia would be a conundrum for Missy both frustrating and infinitely interesting to her.

I was thinking sort of the same thing. Of course, any other dragons are a source of interest for Azaelia at the moment, with as little time as she's spent among her own kind and her irrepressible thirst for knowledge. The two of them having such similar early childhood experiences is just going to be an added draw.
Ideas
O/o's

Rave

Quote from: Aiyanna on November 18, 2015, 11:38:02 PM
Haha, may need a bit more boy dragon action.

I'm just gonna leave this here then  ::)

Klaas-Jun Huntelaar

*Pops boydragon cherry*

--

He's totally open for connections and plotting too, if anyone's interested~ Thankfully he turned out to be a rather flexible character.
Huge thanks to Wispyr who was very patient with me in the creative process. I don't even know how many PMs I sent him  :-X

Emmykins

Quote from: Rave on November 19, 2015, 12:05:37 PM

Klaas-Jun Huntelaar

*Pops boydragon cherry*

--

He's totally open for connections and plotting too, if anyone's interested~ Thankfully he turned out to be a rather flexible character.
Huge thanks to Wispyr who was very patient with me in the creative process. I don't even know how many PMs I sent him  :-X

He looks awesome! Welcome, Rave!

Aiyanna

Klaas-Jun Huntelaar

*Pops boydragon cherry*

--

Woot!

*cherry is popped*

Not seeing any romantic connection there, but Azaelia is going to get along swimmingly with her fellow information gatherer.
Ideas
O/o's

Rave

Quote from: Emmykins on November 19, 2015, 12:08:17 PM
He looks awesome! Welcome, Rave!

Thanks Emmy!
I'm quite eager to see your character too, once they're created!

Quote from: Aiyanna on November 19, 2015, 12:20:36 PM
Woot!

*cherry is popped*

Not seeing any romantic connection there, but Azaelia is going to get along swimmingly with her fellow information gatherer.

No specific type of connection is mandatory! I (and he) are quite happy with any and all connections, be it romantic, friendship, or familial for new characters to come~ Azaelia does look like quite a very selfless woman, though, so it'll be an interesting dynamic between her and Huntelaar for sure.

Amarlo

I will ideally have my character done tomorrow, otherwise I'd offer for the plottings too ^^; but it's probably better to wait until I'm finished. Good to see so many characters popping up though!

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Crash

Quote from: Aiyanna on November 19, 2015, 12:05:13 PM
I was thinking sort of the same thing. Of course, any other dragons are a source of interest for Azaelia at the moment, with as little time as she's spent among her own kind and her irrepressible thirst for knowledge. The two of them having such similar early childhood experiences is just going to be an added draw.

I completely agree.  I look forward to writing with you and seeing where it all goes.

Missy knows Emmykin's boy pretty well too so depending there might be connections springing from there too though it looks like Missy and Emmy's guy are the standoffish types.  She is willing to work in a team too.  Considering she has concentrated on killing things she could act as a bodyguard for our softer belly's on hunts.

Emmykins

Quote from: Rave on November 19, 2015, 12:24:45 PM
Thanks Emmy!
I'm quite eager to see your character too, once they're created!

The character I submitted so far is a booy, though I do intend to make his younger sister, too. We'll see. :)

Kokaine

I love how Nathalia seems to be ending up the "baby" of the group. Not that she'll acknowledge that like at all. xD

Quote from: Crash on November 19, 2015, 11:33:23 AM
Always willing to plot with you Koka!  I think out ladies would probably rub each other the wrong way at first meeting but they do both seem result oriented so scenes could be fun.

I agree. Nathalia comes off a bit harsh but she can be reasonable if she determines that a person has useful skills/knowledge.

Klaas-Jun Huntelaar

*Pops boydragon cherry*

--

*waves* Heya Rave

Quote from: Emmykins on November 19, 2015, 12:37:19 PM
The character I submitted so far is a booy, though I do intend to make his younger sister, too. We'll see. :)

A yummy boy at that >.>
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Aiyanna

Quote from: Rave on November 19, 2015, 12:24:45 PM

No specific type of connection is mandatory! I (and he) are quite happy with any and all connections, be it romantic, friendship, or familial for new characters to come~ Azaelia does look like quite a very selfless woman, though, so it'll be an interesting dynamic between her and Huntelaar for sure.

That is sort of what I was going for. While none of our character seem particularly friendly, I think Azaelia may end up being the most approachable aside from your charmer. Familial connections for her will be interesting though, considering how old she is. No one is going to be playing her father, obviously, but it seems unlikely that such an old dragon wouldn't have sired more children somewhere down the line. So if another Kur bloodline dragon with a dragon father comes along, we may have to talk!

Quote from: Crash on November 19, 2015, 12:31:13 PM
I completely agree.  I look forward to writing with you and seeing where it all goes.

Missy knows Emmykin's boy pretty well too so depending there might be connections springing from there too though it looks like Missy and Emmy's guy are the standoffish types.  She is willing to work in a team too.  Considering she has concentrated on killing things she could act as a bodyguard for our softer belly's on hunts.

Azaelia definitely qualifies as one of the less warrior-esque dragons! Although, her age has given her a few defensive advantages.
Ideas
O/o's

Praxis

You have something great going on here Wispyr.  I won't have the bandwidth for this though.  I need to pull out.

Good luck man.  It looks rad.

Wispyr

Quote from: Praxis on November 19, 2015, 05:50:49 PM
You have something great going on here Wispyr.  I won't have the bandwidth for this though.  I need to pull out.

Good luck man.  It looks rad.
Sad to hear it. Thanks for letting us know.

Wispyr

Update
The [Eternium] Out of Character thread has been posted.
===> HERE <===

OOC thread is now up and active for players who have already submitted and or had their character sheets approved. Go break it in and plot party people.

Also still looking for more dragons! Come play a dragon. Come kill monsters. It'll be great.

Emmykins

Kokaine

My O/Os

MiraMirror

I should be done with much girl tomorrow. ^^  My angry, angry girl. :|
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

Emjay

After reading all that information (yes I said ALL) I have decided that I need to join this game. I will get working on a character sheet once I get off work tomorrow.  :-)
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Wispyr

Quote from: Emjay on November 20, 2015, 11:12:19 PM
After reading all that information (yes I said ALL) I have decided that I need to join this game. I will get working on a character sheet once I get off work tomorrow.  :-)
-Squees- I'm so glad you like it! Welcome aboard!