Interest check-Fear the Walking Dead (AU, post apoc)

Started by WindVoyager, August 22, 2015, 10:23:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WindVoyager

So I'm a huge Walking Dead fan and there is a notable lack of post apoc on here so I'm considering setting up a smallish RP. 

It will be more or less contained to a few areas since it forces character interactions and prevents characters from getting too spread out. The main part will be a small walled off community and there are a few smaller areas like the town near by and the like.

There is also the issue of the inner struggle for power. People fighting over who gets to be leader or have more power or be allowed to come and go when ever they want instead of having to get permission. (Some characters can by pass this by carefuly scaling the fence)  Are your characters going to willingly follow those people?

We could have an Alexandria situation.

And there are supply issues since things will run out sooner or latter and someone will have to travel into potential Walker territory for supplies. Then you have threats in the form of weather, inner politics and unrest among the characters, raiders and the like.

I'm allowing both CC and OCs and even CCs from horror based games and movies as long as they can be modified enough to fit the setting

Tytus

I am interested but would like more details. Is this going to be free form or is the admin going to drive the story thru hints and message post?
Tytus Hale

WindVoyager

I thought about making it completely free form but in the past players generally interacted only with certain characters or didn't interact with any characters at all and just sat there like a book end so its going to be mostly driven my the GM and co GM.