CLOSED

Started by j9nightelf, December 26, 2008, 10:26:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

j9nightelf

Hi all, well this is kinda another random thought that popped into my head and I blame a host of prison related TV media, OZ, Prison Break, bad and good prison movies alike but there is something so delicious about having so many men forced to live together in such close quarters.

So help me indulge my prison fantasies and lets have some fun? This is still a random idea and it would be fun to develop it with someone so I am gonna leave the concept open to development.

Here is what I do want to see though:

1) My character will be a young man, about 18 who doesn't have an violence in his history.  He comes from a rich, privledged back ground but a school prank went very wrong.  Using his computer skills to hack into the traffic department's network and mess with the traffic lights he inadvertantly causes an accident that kills several people.  Turning himself in did not cause the judge to go any easier on him and decides to make an example of the boy, so he sentences him to 10 years in a maximum security prison.

(Please note I'm not looking for anything too reality based here so if some of the scenario is not likely to happen in real life then hopefully you can forgive me)

2) Okay, so obviously this kid is going to be the fresh meat thrown to the wolves of prison life.  In case the title didn't already tell you I am looking for someone to play a dom for him.  And you can decide exactly what kind of dom you'd like.  More then one? Sure if you like.  So are you a cell mate? Prison guard? The warden himself? Or if you feel like playing a combination of these feel free too.  It depends on what you feel like doing.

3) I don't mind playing mulitple side characters if it makes the story more interesting so it all depends on where we decide to take the story though you are not required to do this it would be a plus. I know that often prison RPs can go into the realms of cross dressing and trans gender but I am not much in the mood for forced feminization in this one, sorry.

So if anyone is interested in exploring this idea with me PM me or post here.

*hugs*

j9

I haven't gotten much interest in this idea and my available time for new rps has lessened so I am putting it on hold for now.