Fatefull Contest: Interes check CRAVING)

Started by Acid Lips, March 20, 2011, 01:46:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Acid Lips

It all started in a fateful contest, a talent show placed together by a high school in Japan. There students from Japan get their strengths together in order to perform in front of hundreds of people.  There is a group of people that is aiming high, each one of then with a certain talent for music, however when the lead singer suddenly dies they are forced to stop the band and keep doing the boring routine that is school live. However the 16th annual talent show was a show that would prove to change their fates forever. There were rumors of a new girl in school, her seemly punk attitude and not a care for anybody in the world made her very well liked amongst the school students. What none of them knows is that she has a innate talent, a voice that can surprise even the most veteran singers. It all came together in the talent show, one (or all) of the band members were there just looking around, when this girl in punk clothes came on and with her guitar started singing a beautiful song. Everybody was left to tears especially the band integrants, her voice was beautiful and she quickly won the competition.

Now with new hopes for the band to come back to live they look for the girl, hoping she would join the bank wich is a punk band as well. She at first is not sure, although she won the competition she thinks her voice is not that much of a deal, she just signs for fun. How are the other people in the band going to make her realize that she is much more than what she think she is?

I need for this
Lead singer: (new girl, played by me)
Guitarist: (Male or Female)
Piano: (Would like it to be female)
Drums: (male or female)
Bass: (male)
Guitarist (male or female)

I am looking for people interested in this. Not only will it have band related stuff but also what they go through with the new girl in the group. Sex and romance is a must, also jealousy and hate can also take part of the rp. I am looking for people who can post two paragraphs of five lines or more. Please this is a requirement. I know that sometimes you don’t have much to say and I understand that, but try to make it minimum .