Fantasy household game, 4 households (checking for interest and helper)

Started by rachels270692, January 27, 2016, 05:35:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachels270692

Ok this idea is based of a plot I have, but just opening it so more people can join in.

First the idea is there are 4 top family's,
the vampires, the weres, the fea and the darkness

Now that we have two types of players you are a master/mistress or a slave/servant/pet

The way this would work is we have a main leader of the household, who would run the family but the master/mistress family can be a few people. So you have the head of the house, and then ranks going down from there.

for the slaves/servant and pets. the ranks would be
Servants are the top as being paid, they think of them self better then the people below them.
The slaves come next
with the pet being at the bottom of the ranks.

now as i said this would be fantasy. now just because the main family is of one type. dose not mean everyone in that house is that,
the house could be made up of 3 family's groups the head of the house family, which would be one of the 4 family's said above. The other family's would be lower being who had take under the protection of the main family. they are still above all the slaves/servants and pets but below and have to do what the main family says.

I am looking for people who can help me work out the roleplay, so I need 3 main people to run the head of family's as I would like to be the head family of the darkness.
but willing to pick another if someone wants it more so please post her or pm me if anyone is interested.

here is a list of beings people could play, (just ideas can do more)
Vampire,
demons
werewolves
werecats
werebears
were(anything really)
elves
fea
fairy
witches
meremaids
nekos
anthros
pixies
angels
humans (with magic)
genie

Just some ideas of what people could play, if anyone has any more they think should be added to he list let me know. :)
Ok open to roleplay, looking for people to roleplay with :) new craving on my page so check it out :D

Here you can find my ons and offs ons and offs

Check out my forum I am always up for roleplay.Roleplay forum

Here are my absences for 2016, dates where i will not be on or if I am not on for long. Absences 2016

rachels270692

Here are the households i was thinking off

The vampire house:

This household are known for there weapons and there potions and skill at alchemy

The fea house:

This household is known for there magic skills, the wisdom and the library where they keep books from everywhere.

Head of family: (Galanthor) coming soon

The were house:
Main house
Number of these cabins around for family's and people who wish to live alone.
This household is down for there shape shifting skill, there strength and power and speed. As well for there abilities in building.

Head of family: (El Maligno) -coming soon-

The Darkness house:

This household is known for there powers of the elements, there skills are killing and there power over all.

Family head:(rachels270692) -coming soon-

Of course things can be changed and added by the head of each house, and more will start to be added as the game goes on as back story for each family is made.

ok here is some other photos there is a big forest beteen each households land. This forest has gates in it that lead to each land, so people can cross between and go bettwen the two houses as needed.

Main forest area:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Gate for the vampires:

gateway for the weres:

Gateway to the fea:

Gateway to the darkness:

any and all beings are welcome in the game, as well as any genders.
Ok open to roleplay, looking for people to roleplay with :) new craving on my page so check it out :D

Here are my absences for 2016, dates where i will not be on or if I am not on for long. Absences 2016

rachels270692

El Maligno

I think this is a great idea! I'll be keeping an eye out on this thread ibreally hope this picks up!

rachels270692

Wicked Vixen

The three sexiest things ever said...

"I believe that whatever doesn't kill you..simply makes you.......Stranger...."

"You see, madness, as you know....,is like gravity.....All it takes is a little push......"

"Since distance equals velocity times time, let's let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you."

rachels270692

Thanks :) hopefully a few more people think is sounds good to :)
I am hoping for at less 4 (so 3 people other then me) so we have a leader for each house. and at less it is a start :)

El Maligno

If no one minds I would like to be the leader for the werewolves

rachels270692

Sure that is fine by me :)
I want the head of the darkness already have a lust demon in mind :P

rachels270692

added species list, if people have more ideas to add to it let me know :)

rachels270692

Orpheus69

Just thought I'd register an interest, it sounds like a cool idea!

A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.

rachels270692

thanks that is 4 people (with me) :)

so we have a head for each house if people want to be one :)

so i would like the darkness
El maligno you want the were wolves

so orpheuse69 and  Wicked Vixen would you two like to be the heads of the vampire and fea?

Orpheus69

I like to go with ether head of the Vampires, or a secondary family group (maybe deamon), as this will be my first non slice of life, and first group RP, I'd rather stay close to what I'm more familiar with. I'm no idiot though, so don't panic!

rachels270692

lol was not thinking you was, :)
well it is up to you which you wish to do but both are out with me so keep to what you know and you can also add and try new things later

Orpheus69

Well in all honesty I'd rather play a secondary on my first run out, but that being said if we're short I'd happily give a head role a go!

rachels270692

I am sure we can find someone to take over the vampires before we start :)
so you can have the secondary family

but it is up to you after all both are open

Orpheus69

I'd be more comfortable with a secondary family/individual whilst I learn the ropes, so to speak.

rachels270692

Thank is fine :) you can be the head of the 2nd family as i said it dose not matter what they are so you can pick what you want :)

rachels270692

rachels270692

ok cool :) i will note you down as head of the 2nd family.
:)

*look round* hey where you reply go???

Orpheus69

Sorry the reply was spelt like the arse end of an auto correct joke book, I deleted it whilst endevouring to find a way to edit it sorry! Lol

rachels270692

lol it is ok, i just got a bit lost, going wait i am sure there was a reply, where did it go :P

rachels270692

rachels270692

ok can people who want to play let me know, and what role they want to take so i can see how many people we have please