Maze of the Condemned (intrest check) (need more m's/f's)

Started by DigitLninja, December 23, 2009, 09:16:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitLninja

A group of six males and females of various backgrounds and social graces have been kidnapped from there daily lives and placed within the walls of a massive maze. Within the walls of this maze where are several items that can give an advantage to a person, but may also come with a price. There are also various creatures that range from regular to magical status as well as three maps.

One map shows the location of the exit, one map shows the location of the creator of this sadistic event, and the last is a false map that will lead you further and further into danger.

The creator of this game is a powerful wizard who has gathered people and items and beasts throughout time for this game of infinite possibility. He chose to manipulate the maze and the items at will and will even attempt to persuade people with gifts or spells or other means.

Males

Business Executive: DarkPoet
Slave Owner: (slave = Little Wolfie)
Knight: Cmpuncle
Street Fighter: Imogen
Assassin: Blackbird
Slave: Matthew (owner = Akumamika)

Females

Doctor: Saikotsu
Queen / Princess: Undercov3r L0ver
Amazonian: Kanrya
Slave: Little Wolfie
Prostitute: Aeval
Slave Owner: Akumamika (slave = Matthew)

If you wish to have a connection with another character, for example one of the slaves could have been owned by one of the slave owners or one of the modern day people could be related to one of the past people, let me know. I will play the role of the Wizard and probably most of the beasts you will encounter. I will start the game when we have at least three males and females.

here is the Character Profile.

here is the OOC.

here is the IC.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

kylie

I'm curious...  Could you say a little more if this maze has any particular atmosphere?  I'm guessing it's something basically fantasy, but I wondered if you had something particular in mind for its feel...  Is there a uniform theme to it as far as decor?  Is it "just a maze" with less decorative, more plain geometric structures?  Does it vary constantly or even warp?  Etc.

Also when you say danger, sadistic and kidnap I imagine it would be NC...  Any other tags that would go with it right away, or is it still more undecided?  (Or do you really want it to be a blind exploration sort of thing.)

Kanrya

DigitLninja

The maze appears to be made of stone but is indeed reinforced with magical and technological reinforcements, but you get the atmosphere of ancient Rome, and there is a Mayan Temple within the walls that can be explored. There is also a few locations with houses and a large open field, and several illusion spells. However this maze is located in orbit above the planet, so looking up you see mostly blackness and distant stars with a great view of the moon, to mask the maze's presence from anyone on earth looking up it was placed in a location where it blends with the moons surface.

So obviously a lot of magical ability was put into bringing this maze into existence and creating it with the same gravity and atmosphere of earth despite it's location. It is massive and could take years to navigate, but being a master of time means that you can escape and be returned to the same moment where you where taken.

Kanrya you are welcome to the position.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

Blackbird

Sent you a PM! I'd like to play the assassin if you don't mind.

DigitLninja

alright we now have three positions filled.
Quotes to Live by:

DigitLninja

alright, I still have an interest in doing this rp... perhaps now that the holiday is over more people will join up.
Quotes to Live by:

DigitLninja

so it looks like we have three males and two females, we are close to starting this game ^_^
Quotes to Live by:

Saikotsu

I might play the doctor, since it looks like you need another female.
Procrastination is like masturbation, you're only screwing yourself.
- a friend
Anyone perfect must be lying.
-Bare Naked Ladies: falling for the first time.
Why is it blatantly obvious when two people are in love, but the two lovers are usually the last to find out?

The truth is only as dangerous as the lies we tell ourselves.

DigitLninja

The OOC for this game is up

click here

and the IC is up

click here
Quotes to Live by:

Darkpoet

If you're still accepting new players, I'm interested in the idea. I was originally caught by the assassin, but since that is taken, my second choice would be the business executive. I'll need a little bit to come up with a character concept more tailored for the position, but I'm sure I can whip something up and get it more developed through the roleplay.

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

DigitLninja

We need four more people to join up before things can really get moving.
Quotes to Live by:

Little Wolfie

With Life comes Death. With Death comes Mourning. With Mourning comes Pain. With Pain comes Death. It's a circle we live. When you don't fear Death, yourself, but fear Death of those close, You deal with circle many, many times. Tis, is why we try to turn the pain from mourning, into something enjoyable. But, when it is failed, it will lead to Death, and the circle, will start over. It's like the circle of Life, but not how you were taught.

Matthew

Oooh, not sure how I missed this before, but it sounds rather interesting, I'd certainly be interested in the Male Slave part...

DigitLninja

alright two more members and we have a full house ^_^
Quotes to Live by:

Malgriff

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

Little Wolfie

Woot! Now, we need to decide who's the master of Kiko and Matthew's player.
With Life comes Death. With Death comes Mourning. With Mourning comes Pain. With Pain comes Death. It's a circle we live. When you don't fear Death, yourself, but fear Death of those close, You deal with circle many, many times. Tis, is why we try to turn the pain from mourning, into something enjoyable. But, when it is failed, it will lead to Death, and the circle, will start over. It's like the circle of Life, but not how you were taught.

Matthew

*nods* I actually set up the back story for mine so that he dosn't necessarily have to have another player be his master/owner, at least not at the beginning of the RP, though if someone was interested I'd of course be more then willing to alter it :P