Female seeking Male

Started by SassyB, June 10, 2010, 01:47:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SassyB

Hiya

I've recently lost a few of my RP partners, vanished without a word, so I'm looking for a some new potential partners.  The first two ideas I have posted on the One Shots board, but I thought I would post them here too to see if anyone would be interested in possibly taking them a little further. 

Name: Arranged Marriage - (Already have one of these but will consider doing another if you can come up with a reason for the marriage) 

Content: Consensual

Scenario: The reason behind the marriage can be discussed, but I want to play out the honeymoon of two people who hadn't met until they stood side beside at the bottom of the aisle.  The story can start either near the end of the wedding reception or once they arrive at their honeymoon destination.   Could be interesting if the husband is different from expected and I don't mean he transforms into a furry critter, just that he might be demanding/dominate/old fashioned and believe in punishing or rewarding good/bad behavior. 

Setting: Modern will consider medieval

Requirements: A sexy male - someone who can write a couple of paragraphs. 

Other info: ON/OFFs to be discussed.

Name: Reunion

Content: Consensual (M/F)

Scenario: Simple really, two school friends, or ex's, meet up again after not seeing each other for a few years.  One thing leads to another and they end up spending the night together.  It can be a fun one night stand or perhaps leading to something longer. 

Setting: Modern - how they meet up is up for discussion: high school reunion/party etc

Requirements: A sexy male

Name: Undercover

Content: Consensual (M/F)

Scenario: Two police offers/agents go under cover as a married couple, what they are investigating is up for discussion, but the story will involve the progressing of their relationship.  Perhaps they started off not liking each other, or are competing for a promotion, but during the course of the investigation things change and the line between pretending and reality starts to get blurry.   

Setting: Modern

Requirements: A sexy male

If interested drop me a PM or leave a message here and I'll get back to you to work out the details  :-)
Slow postings and reasons why? - Work as usual! 
On & Offs ¦ A & A's ¦ What's rattling around my brain?

Hunter

The second and third ideas jar my interest.  I'd be happy to discuss potential storylines with you.

SassyB

Updated with new idea, as well as a couple still open. 

Jagaan

Hi! I'm interested in "Undercover".
Being under cover , the female cop would learn that the male cop doesn't take her being a cop very seriously or maybe he belives she has no skill or something equally sexist/non sexist. However , by spending time with her he learns that she's pretty good (Better then him , maybe ?) and something might form from there ?

It this is taken , then just go ahead and ignore me   ;D

Dunnuck

I am very interested in the third. Is it still open? I am very into story and character development, so we can discuss it via PM if you like

SassyB

Rockin

hello, was wondering if you'd be interested in playing a game I have in mind.

SassyB

Jecht

Hey I'm interested in the Reunion idea. I'd love to share some of my ideas with you.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

SassyB

:o More ideas....ok 1 last PM sent. 

Oh to be popular  :P  I'm going to have to close this thread before any more interesting ideas are run past me, I'll have to give up work to stay home to answer all my threads otherwise - hmm I wish but need the money! 

Thanks for all the interest