Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sybl

Too bad, so sad, I have to Ban you. 100% Pay the fine, I'll give you time off with good behavior  C:)

Mordred

Banned for making me nearly choke on my drink. Good behavior, eh? Seems my bribes and blackmails paid off. But for the waste of crimson drops, to the jello drop with you! *pulls level, hears that lovely slap of skin on smooth gelatin*
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Banned. Need I to teach you to keep crimson jewels away from the lips when reading ;) :P

Mordred

Banned for thinking any time is not drink time. :P
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Banned for cleaning it up instead of allowing to flow over those lips.  :o

Mordred

Banned.. ohh you.. made me look in a mirror! I forgot, I can't see myself! *falls on floor laughing*
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Mordred

Banned.. for making this banning difficult. No transgressions.. no seriously breaking of the 'rules'.. but yeah.. something tells me a banishment is just what you need.
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Banned for not banning you too.

Mordred

Banned! Silly creature.. just as I can't see my insane grin in a reflecting surface, I surely can't ban he who is me.
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Banned for not agreeing with me. Banning you now he, that isn't me. :P

Mordred

Banned for making me nearly, almost, kinda.. making me see your point and agreeing. Crafty creature.. nearly got me there.. but I wasn't born last century, you know.. I'm onto you! :P
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Banned.. Don't you wish you could be me for a day?   >:)  XD

Mordred

Banned for making me very curious of that possibility.
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Banned for being curious. Say are you related to "George?"

Mordred

Castanza? I like the guy but nope, no relations.. or you mean the furry little inquisitive one?
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Banned! Of course I meant the monkey!  >:)

Izzy1337

Banned because I missed y'all!
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Linwood Badr

Banned for yelling. /points at sign that says only whispering allowed/

( >> )

LateNightKiss

Banned for pointing. It's impolite.  :P
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Belle33

Banned for having beautiful wings, but not flying.  I'd totally be flying if I had those.   (Congratulations on your approval!)

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

LateNightKiss

Banned for not asking me to take you on a flight through the skies one of these days.
(Thank you, Belle)  :-)
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Anesa

Banned for stealing my "angel wings"...... I had those on lay-a-way at K-mart!!!  :(

Izzy1337

Banned, you should've used a credit card. ;)
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Anesa

Banned for suggesting such a thing with our economy the way it is!  ;P