Game Of Thrones F/F

Started by Daughter of Artemis, February 10, 2015, 09:49:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daughter of Artemis

Hi again Elliquiy. It has been a long while. Although I have not been around this forum as much as I would like I hope that will change in the coming future.

This thread is for my recent Game of Thrones craving. It has become so great that I needed to make it's own thread. Please take a look and see if anything interests you. 

I’m looking for F/F role plays at this time. That does not mean I am against male RP partners playing female characters.

Basic Need-To-Know

• I reply by paragraph. Multiple paragraphs most of the time. I hope my partner will do the same.
  • Discussion. I thrive off of discussions about the story, the characters, and the plot. Keep the lines of communication open it makes for a great story and ride for everyone.
  • I DO NOT do bathroom play. Bloodplay is open for discussion if it fits the RP. (I.E. Vampires, demons)
  • I am open to many darker kinks and storylines, do not think I am merely looking for romantic roleplays from the basic plots given below. I am very open to darkening the mood of the story to suit our needs.
  • Recently I've begun to prefer playing through EMAIL, but I will play through PM, threads and IM (AIM, YIM) in that order.
Most of the story ideas can be short lived or long term. Up for both.

Many of the stories are romantic in nature however that nature can easily be switched to darker themes as I am open to suggestions.

Do not be afraid to message me. I don't bite and I love a good discussion.

I am currently craving an RP with Daenerys Targaryen. I have several ideas on this  below if you would like to take a look. I am open for discussion as I can see a great many possibilities with the Queen of the North and the Mother of Dragons meeting.

I enjoy playing Sansa Stark, however I have played as other female characters of the show and may be convinced to play as them if the idea is good enough. I do not mind playing against original characters in Game of Thrones but I prefer canon characters or female version of male characters from the books/show.

At the moment I am currently looking to play other female characters (outside of Sansa) in the GOT verse. Whether they are canon or Original. I am really looking for a story that takes place before A Song of Ice and Fire beings, maybe during Robert's Rebellion or even before those events take place.

Below you will find my cravings where I play Sansa Stark.

Sansa/Daenerys

The Lady of Winter Meets the Unburnt: Daenerys arrives in Westeros far earlier than anyone expected. She takes over Kings Landing and the South of Westeros, reclaiming it. Now all that lays in her way is Rob and Catelyn Stark. Realizing she has something that they want, she uses Sansa as a bartering tool but after so much time with the Princess of Winterfell will she be willing to release her? Will Sansa want to be released? Will Catelyn and Rob let Sansa choose her own path or will they do anything to get the Princess of Winterfell away from the Mother of Dragons?

This plot leaves a great deal open for us to discuss and to use the other characters of the verse as we please.

Is Lord Stark already dead when Daenerys arrives or does she take the head of Lord Stark in vengence? Is Sansa locked away in a cell or is she treated as an imprisoned lady?

Idea 2: Ned Stark is able to convince Ser Barristan to send Sansa away from Kings Landing. He plans to do this favor for his honorable friend until he himself is discharged from the Kingsguard. Instead of merely sending Sansa away he takes her with him, originally intending to bring her to Lady Catelyn until word arrives of her death at the Red Wedding. Fearing for Sansa's safety and knowing of a place she would be accepted and free to come back and take what was rightfully hers, Ser Barristan brings Sansa with him on his quest to find Daenerys Targaryen. When the two women meet, passion ignites.

Idea 3: Sansa is sold by the Lannisters into slavery. She is purchased by Ser Jorah and 'given' to Daenerys as a gift.

The Female Warg and The Last Dragon: Sansa can speak with animals/dragons and connects with Daenerys dragons. She begins to dream of dragons and the mother of dragons who is not burned by fire. They continue to meet in this dream world for years. When they finally meet in person will things be as easy between them as they were in their dreams or will it be more complicated when they stand on opposite sides of the battle field?

The Carnage of Wolves and Dragons: Years after Sansa Stark became Alayne Stone she has recreated herself and found a good life with a good man in the Vale. Petyr and Robin are long dead and with them her true identity and yet she has still become Lady of the Vale and the stewardess of House Aryn. In the time that has passed Daenerys Targaryen has come to power and calls for all the houses to come and pledge their loyalty to her while actively seeking to wipe out the bloodline of the Houses Stark, Aryn, and Lannister.

When Alayne is found out Daenerys cannot spare her although they have grown close. However the plan to kill her by use of her dragons goes haywire when one of the dragons ‘claims’ Sansa as their own and thus the other two cannot harm her and Sansa now has a draconic protector against Daenerys and her revenge. Will this protector give Sansa the time she needs to convince Daenerys of her loyalty or enough time for Daenerys’ hate for Sansa to grow?

Sansa/Margaery Tyrell
Idea 1: Unwilling to remain in the castle and marry Joffrey after seeing how cruel he is, she conspires with her grandmother to escape the hells of Kings Landing. Her grandmother, Lady Olenna Redwyne, insists she wait until after the marriage. Margaery promises she will on the condition that when she leaves they find a way to take Sansa Stark with her.

Idea 2: Sansa forms a rescue party for Margaery when word reaches her that after being put on trial she was found guilty (falsely) and is to be executed.

Sansa/Podric Payne
Idea: While serving as Brienne of Tarth's squire he helps find Lady Sansa. In finding her and befriending her, he realizes she is far more beautiful than he remembered. He must decide whether or not he can break his vows to Lord Tyrion or break them by sleeping with his wife.

Sansa/Brienne of Tarth
A Lady's Knight: Brienne of Tarth promised Lady Catelyn Stark that she would find her daughters and ensure their safety. She never imagined that this pledge would lead her down a path she could not resist. While protecting the Queen of the North Brienne finds it harder and harder to resist her growing desire for the fiery haired Lady she is sworn to protect and serve. What is she to do when it appears as if Sansa returns her feelings?

Sansa/Melisandre
Idea 1: Melisandre seeks out the new Red Witch that there are rumors of. She kidnaps Sansa away from little finger to teach the young fire bender about the magic she can connect with. The control of her gifts isn't the only thing Melisandre teaches the innocent Lady of the North.

Below you will find pairings I will play as either character:
Daenerys/OFC (Lady of Westeros)
Catelyn Tully/Lyanna Stark
Rhaella Targaryen/Lyanna Stark
Lyanna Stark/Elia Martell
Catelyn Tully/Cersei Lannister

Daenerys/OFC (Dothraki)
Daenerys/Margeary Tyrell
Brienne of Tarth/Female
Brienne of Tarth/Male

Rhaella Targaryen/Lyanna Stark
The Dragon's Mistress: Light, Dark, BDSM, Vanilla, Non-Con, Dub-Con

What if Lyanna's capture was not at Rhaegar's behest but that of his mother? What if the Targaryen Queen had seen the female Stark and was enraptured by her, that she had to have her. Although not as mad as her brother/husband she has spent many years as the wife of a mad man who takes pleasures in her that she despises. When she sees someone that captures her own attentions and she must posses she will not be stopped. Her oldest son, who is dear to her heart, will do anything to see his mother happy, so when she sends him to kidnap Lady Lyanna Stark, he does as she requests.

How will Lyanna react to being the new captive of Kings Landing? Will she rebuff Rhealla's attentions or find that they are as meaningful and passionate as any she'd seen. Could she come to see the Targaryen Queen as more than just her captor? Or will she resist her charms and find that all the gifts granted her are easily taken away when the madness that seems to run in the Targaryen line infects Rhealla with anger at Lyanna's continued rejection.

When Robert and Eddard begin to raise an army to gain back Lyanna will she wish for them to save her or hope they fail?

Catelyn Tully/Cersei Lannister
Trapped In You: Dark, BDSM, (Possibly Light if the plot is well thought out)
From a very young age Catelyn new her relationship with Cersei Lannister would be her undoing. But there was always something about Cersei's long blonde hair and her darker nature that made it impossible for Catelyn to turn her away. The 'love' story between Catelyn Tully and Cersei Lannister was never meant to end well.

Need to Knows

My knowledge is from the show and from research that I’ve done on the books and heard from those who have read the books. I’m sorry if that isn’t good enough for you, but I work hard to know the backgrounds of my characters and the world that they’re playing in. Just like I enjoy coming to an agreement about things that can happen in the roleplay that differ from the show and the books. I like taking the characters and some of the set rules and tweeking them. So I am not a stickler for sticking to things like the ‘timeline’.

I will only play the characters at the age of 18 or older.

PM me if interested.
"Love nothing but that which comes to you woven in the pattern of your destiny. For what could more aptly fit your needs?" ~ Marcus Aurelius

All O/O's
On/Off Thread
NEW Game of Thrones Ideas F/F, F/F/M, F/F/F]
Game of Thrones Ideas F/F
Apologies and Absences

Daughter of Artemis

The Female Warg and the Last Dragon
[/s]

Sansa can speak with animals/dragons and connects with Daenerys dragons. The longer she dreams of Dragons and the older they become she starts to dream of their mother, the last Targaryen. Every night Winter meets Fire until their dreams are far greater and safer than their wakeful lives. When Fire and Ice meet in the living world will things be as easy between them as they were in the dream world they created with each other? Or will it be more complicated when they find themselves standing on the opposite sides of a battle field?

The Lady of Winter Meets the Unburnt

Daenerys arrives in Westeros far earlier than anyone expected. She takes over Kings Landing and the South of Westeros, reclaiming it. Now all that lays in her way is Rob and Catelyn Stark. Realizing she has something that they want, she uses Sansa as a bartering tool but after so much time with the Princess of Winterfell will she be willing to release her? Will Sansa want to be released? Will Catelyn and Rob let Sansa choose her own path or will they do anything to get the Princess of Winterfell away from the Mother of Dragons?

This plot leaves a great deal open for us to discuss and to use the other characters of the verse as we please.

Is Lord Stark already dead when Daenerys arrives or does she take the head of Lord Stark in vengence? Is Sansa locked away in a cell or is she treated as an imprisoned lady?

The Carnage of Wolves and Dragons

Years after Sansa Stark became Alayne Stone she has recreated herself and found a good life with a good man in the Vale. Petyr and Robin are long dead and with them her true identity and yet she has still become Lady of the Vale and the stewardess of House Aryn. In the time that has passed Daenerys Targaryen has come to power and calls for all the houses to come and pledge their loyalty to her while actively seeking to wipe out the bloodline of the Houses Stark, Aryn, and Lannister.

When Alayne is found out Daenerys cannot spare her although they have grown close. However the plan to kill her by use of her dragons goes haywire when one of the dragons ‘claims’ Sansa as their own and thus the other two cannot harm her and Sansa now has a draconic protector against Daenerys and her revenge. Will this protector give Sansa the time she needs to convince Daenerys of her loyalty or enough time for Daenerys’ hate for Sansa to grow?
"Love nothing but that which comes to you woven in the pattern of your destiny. For what could more aptly fit your needs?" ~ Marcus Aurelius

All O/O's
On/Off Thread
Apologies and Absences

Daughter of Artemis

A Lady's Knight

Brienne of Tarth promised Lady Catelyn Stark that she would find her daughters and ensure their safety. She never imagined that this pledge would lead her down a path she could not resist. While protecting the Queen of the North Brienne finds it harder and harder to resist her growing desire for the firey haired Lady she is sworn to protect and serve.

The Rose who Felled a Wolf

It is no secret that Sansa found her heart stolen from her chest by the Rose of Highgarden while still young. Now a grown woman she is just another under the thrall of the Tyrell beauty. Yet it is only Sansa who is ready to ride to war against the Lannisters beside Stannis Baratheon to save the imprisoned Queen. With a pact to aid Stannis against the Lannisters with the forces of the Vale and the North, Sansa forms a rescue party for her love when word reaches her that after being put on trial she was found guilty (falsely) and is to be executed. Only the rescue is a set up. Margarey has promised to give up Sansa in exchange for a full pardon and return to the Iron Throne as it's Queen.

The Battle of Two Queens

Margaery/Daenerys.

Daenerys assumes her place on the Iron Throne and sacks Kings Landing. When she finds the former Baretheon Queen locked away in the Tower and the House Tyrell swearing fealty for the safe return of their Lady, what is Daenerys to do? She should have the woman's head as the former Queen to the userper's spawn. Is Margaery truly capable of seducing another ruler so that she can maintain her place of power or has she finally met her match? 

All O/O's
On/Off Thread
Apologies and Absences

Daughter of Artemis

Riverrun and Winterfell

Catelyn Tully and Lyanna Stark
Light, Dark, BDSM, Vanilla, Non-Con, Dub-Con

There is no real plot in which I have thought of for these two women. However I am very interested in this pairing and would love to discuss the type of game that could arise with them. I am game for exotic, dark, and light themes.

The Dragon's Mistress

Rhealla Targaryen and Lyanna Stark
Light, Dark, BDSM, Vanilla, Non-Con, Dub-Con

What if Lyanna's capture was not at Rhaegar's behest but that of his mother? What if the Targaryen Queen had seen the female Stark and was enraptured by her, that she had to have her. Although not as mad as her brother/husband she has spent many years as the wife of a mad man who takes pleasures in her that she despises. When she sees someone that captures her own attentions and she must posses she will not be stopped. Her oldest son, who is dear to her heart, will do anything to see his mother happy, so when she sends him to kidnap Lady Lyanna Stark, he does as she requests.

How will Lyanna react to being the new captive of Kings Landing? Will she rebuff Rhealla's attentions or find that they are as meaningful and passionate as any she'd seen. Could she come to see the Targaryen Queen as more than just her captor? Or will she resist her charms and find that all the gifts granted her are easily taken away when the madness that seems to run in the Targaryen line infects Rhealla with anger at Lyanna's continued rejection.

When Robert and Eddard begin to raise an army to gain back Lyanna will she wish for them to save her or hope they fail?

All O/O's
On/Off Thread
Apologies and Absences