Looking for FFM Roleplay!

Started by Obsidian Isolabella, January 03, 2010, 10:15:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Obsidian Isolabella

Okay, so right now I am currently REALLY craving a FFM threesome kind of Roleplay. Now, I can play two girl characters and everything, but I prefer it if I got another girl in the picture because it would make it seem more real. I am also looking for male, duh, and I have a plot in mind. Though, it does involve Incest and Supernatural creatures.

So, basically the plot is this:

There are two sisters that have been sexually exploring each other's bodies and are very much in love with each other. They are not lesbian, but pretty bisexual, so they have discovered. One of them is rather shy and gentle and the other one is rather wild and slutty. I would prefer to be playing the wild and slutty sister because I can do that better than shy and gentle most of the time. And one night, a Incubus, as the girls are out partying or something, sees them and knows that he must have them for himself. He sets a plan to seduce the two girls to be his.

There will be some Romance involved with all three characters, but I would also like two partners that are good with Roleplaying, have good spelling and grammar, and can write a pretty good amount. It doesn't have to be overly too much in certain situations, but I prefer fairly literate Roleplay partners.

So, you can post here or PM me or anything like that and we can set it up.

Thanks!!

Ace Flyer

Wolfy

I'd be interested too! *Draws Ace into mortal kombat for the male slot o3o*

Obsidian Isolabella

Actually, I put this in the wrong Forum, so I am going to have to lock it everyone and post it elsewhere, okay? Check in the Group Wanted sections if you are interested!