Forbidden Fruit Tastes the Sweetest (Lost's Plot Requests)

Started by Lost Paradise, August 17, 2018, 10:19:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lost Paradise

Hi! I'm Lost and welcome to my request thread! I'm currently looking for potential partners to ignite the spark for descriptive, intimate roleplay. I've been writing and roleplaying for over ten years and I'd like to think that I've learned and gotten better due to that. I certainly appreciate someone with a good level of English, but equally I value the creative flair of someone who may not technically be at that level, yet can still evoke the same feelings from their writing.

My O/Os can be pretty deceptive because what I love above anything else is a good, beautifully written story and I'm a firm believer in trying to go outside your comfort zone, pushing your boundaries and skill further. That said, there are some key themes that run through most of my roleplays:

♡♡♡ Description♡♡♡ Teasing
♡♡ Seduction♡♡ Story focus
♡ Realism♡ Horror
♡ Assertive males♡ Monsters

I enjoy writing in the second and  third person (first too, but I feel that only works in a one-on-one GM/Storyteller style roleplay) and feel that each point of view has its own merits and advantages. When writing I try to think about what my character sees, feels, smells, touches and tastes and weave all of those senses into words, ending up with replies of several hundred words or around three good sized chapters which I really see as the minimum needed. As the popular saying goes: size isn't everything (but it does help!)

I know I'm guilty of this myself on occassions, but communication is key. I think posting frequently is key to keeping a good roleplay going; else it becomes harder to sink into your characters mindset, into the specific style if you're going for one and, all in all, writing it just takes longer and is harder. Writer's Block is a terrible thing and sometimes just pointing out the elephant in the room can be useful to escape its grasp!

Lost Paradise

taken

Content: [L-H], [BON]

Themes: Seduction, Infidelity

Pairings: FxM

QuoteCatherine didn't expect to get the job, she was wholly unqualified for it. She hadn't worked for six years, not since the birth of her second son. But with the financial troubles her family was going through and the growing estrangement with her husband, she felt like she needed to do something. She also didn't expect her new boss to make her feel like a younger, more vibrant woman than she'd felt in a long time.

It had started slowly. Her little one had gotten sick, and her boss got a babysitter at a moment's notice. Her husband crashed their car, and her boss had it replaced with a company one within a day. She turned up to work tired after a night spent arguing, she was given a two day trip to the spa. At the Christmas do she'd had too many glasses of champagne and spent it practically on his lap... and he'd gotten her a taxi home before she could do anything she'd regret. But now she at home, she couldn't wait to go back to work.

An ever-popular story, with a twist! I'm looking for someone to play the confident, charismatic gentleman who hires my character. He could be young, an entrepreneur who takes a genuine liking to my character; or he could be shady, with scrupulous morals who looks at my character as an outlet for his perversions.

Lost Paradise

Content: [L-H], [L-E], [BON], [BON-E], [EX]

Themes: Innocence, Corruption

Pairings: FxM, FxF, FxGroup FxGM

QuoteAs she stepped out the doors of the aeroplane Robyn felt like she'd been slapped in the face. First there was the thick heat, then the oppressive weight of the humidity, then finally the overwhelming feeling of being so small as her eyes traced the man-made horizon of steel and plate glass. This was her first time in a real city, her first time on foreign soil and it felt worlds away from the natural beauty of the Welsh valleys she called home.

In her hands she clutched her passport and her scholarship. When she got the letter it had seemed like a hoax - an invitation to come live with a ultra-rich branch of the family on her Dad's side, all her schooling and needs paid for. Her research had confirmed that it was real, but had unearthed some strange rumours and stories.

A young girl is offered the chance to leave her rural village and go live in the big city by a super rich clan of distant relatives she didn't know she had. But when she gets there, she realises that there is something strange about them, something macabre, sinister.

Maybe your character is part of the Family, instructed to look after my character but ends up flying too close to the flame in the process, or maybe they were instructed to start slowly introducing my character to sin and debauchery. Or maybe your character is the enemy, seeing mine as the perfect target to strike through.

Content: [L-E], [BON-E], [EX]

Themes: Humanity

Pairings: FxM, FxF

QuoteLeuceia dipped her caudal fin deeper into the water and let it sway weightlessly; usually the tide here in her secret cove was gentle, but because of the storm raging outside it was rising up well past her bare midriff, where her black scales melded into soft, sensitive golden skin, lifting her body up before depositing it back onto the sand. Having part of herself submerged, even just a hand, helped her atune herself to the heartbeat of the sea, the echoing crash of thunder and wave the chorus to her lilting, wordless song.

It's a story you've all heard before; the valiant hero confronts the monster in its lair, slaying it and saving the girl/village/kingdom/world/delete-as-appropriate. But what if, upon entering, the hero finds that the monster in question, isn't? That coincidence and rumours and fear have led to the creation of a scapegoat? Or maybe the stories are all true.

I'm looking for someone to play the adventurer, brave soul or (un)fortunate wanderer who comes to my character's lair. I will be playing the monster in question: from the titular Snow Queen, to the mythological Medusa, to the more bestial Lamia, I'm looking to play a character that, while beautiful, has too many inhuman traits to pass as one.

Content: [L-H]

Themes: Personas, Duality, Normality

Pairings: FxM, FxF

QuoteHannah sat in front of her vanity table, applying the last strokes of black mascara to complete her makeup. The TV was turned on in the background, some sort of news show visible in the reflection from the leftmost mirror, half of the screen concealed by the waves of her shoulder length mahogany locks. She wasn't entirely happy with how that had turned out - but she was out of practice, plus the kind of look her usual army of stylists would have given her almost certainly would've ruined what she was going for.

"-and onto the section where we follow the daily exploits of Silver City's resident Superhero," a female voice chirped cheerfully from the television, the background behind the news switched from the studio backdrop to a still image of a passenger jet with smoke and flames billowing out from its turbines set against a sunny sky. Beneath the airplane was a small figure, her platinum blonde hair streaming towards the camera and her red and blue costume shining in the sunlight: both her hands holding it up. "This morning Flight LJ617 suffered a catastrophic engine failure and only the fast response of Astra saved the lives of 122 passengers and crew. Only a few hours later, a volcano in Iceland threaten-" the picture changed but then the TV cut out with an abrupt pop, the remote untouched.

Working 24/7 with all the world's cameras pointed in your direction and the weight of your responsibilities a constant, heavy burden on your shoulders that no-one else can help with? Is it any surprise that Superheroes turn to secret identities to escape from the scrutiny they face and the impossibly high standards they're expected to keep?

Lost Paradise

The Huntress

Content: [NA], [L-H], [L-E]

Themes: Atmospheric, Alienness, Exploration

Pairings: FxM, FxGM, GMxGM

QuoteThe snow crunched under Samus' feet as she walked deeper into the valley, her scanners searching for the source of this anomalous weather pattern. Perfect snowflakes fell onto her visor, quickly melting and flowing to the edges where they joined a thickening lattice of ice in the corner of her vision.

A steady amber light in her HUD warned her of the falling temperature as it dropped below 100 Kelvin. She could feel how stiff her Varia Suits movements were becoming and made a quick change, increasing the power flow to her thermal regulators, the ice quickly sloughing off her joints and retreating from her sigh until she could see the frozen landscape in perfect detail.

One of the things I love most about writing is imagining a scene, a landscape, then describing it in such a way that anyone reading can feel as if they're there. The lonely, alien setting of Metroid is one that I would love to explore, although I'm not sure how it would translate into a traditional roleplay.

Lost Paradise

Current Roleplays

Eikichi ~ The New Secretary

Lost Paradise

I'm looking to start a couple more RPs. Recently I've had a lot more time on my hands than usual.

Do you like my request ad, but my plots just aren't quite hitting the right mark for you? I'm open to something completely different if the idea can be sold on me!