Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Envious Dreamer

It turns out your passport was revoked, They're shipping you back :'D

Shall we make a wonderful dream together? ~  ღ

elone

Enough silliness, the win is mine.
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Envious Dreamer

I think your lying good sir~

LateNightKiss

It was a lie. The win is mine.
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Mordred

*See Pillory*

LateNightKiss

Shoo! It's mine and only mine.
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Mordred

You gotta be jokin'.. that win has always been mine. Yeah.. it gets swiped.. something I'm still working on.. but it's mine, lovely creature.. all mine.
*See Pillory*

LateNightKiss

If you spent more time with the win in your hands instead of that cigar, maybe it'd love you more.

But, it loves me.

Sybl

It loves no one. It is selfish, now give me the win like a nice girl :D

Mordred

Hehe.. stolen again under my nose
See now how it chases my throws?
Ok, lovely eyes.. I hate to do it (hmm.. he lies)..
But the win is mine.. and that's no line. :P
*See Pillory*

Sybl

You are stubborn as hell, go crawl back in your shell.

The win is Mine, and I don't want to hear you whine.  XD

Mordred

*considers giving a long drawn out whine.. just to push those buttons!*
*instead, pretends to crawl to my 'shell' (aka, box.. aka, coffin).. but makes detour through shadows*
*wraps around through shadow, sneaking up on the cheeky beauty with those green eyes.. replacing 'win' with a very convincing replica*

Wins.
*See Pillory*

lenka

*sneakily steals the win off Mordred and replaces it with a paint brush..it is of quality, a sable at that!*
*keeping to the shadows I shift into a dragonfly and disappear into the horizon*

Mordred

Oh and what a gorgeous little dragonfly she is! Soaring through the clouds, with the sky as her lovely playground.. until.. (ah yes, there's always a catch, isn't there).. suddenly those flawless wings 'patink' into something. Huh? What? All there is surrounding is endless sky and drifting clouds!

Sadly, though.. The sinister vampire took her very kind gift and made good use.. painting a jar in the most crafty and real way. And now, the adorable dragonfly, Lenka, she finds herself inside. It's a cozy little home and he will take excellent care of her until she escapes. Yeah he knows she will.. but until then, in his dark abode he sips his (soon brewing) coffee, crouched low with chin on his hands as he admires her lovely wings slowly flicking.

Oh yeah.. with the Win, of course. Silly me, I was distracted.. almost forgot.
*See Pillory*

Envious Dreamer

Then let me remind you~

Something that you once had and have now lost, Many times over.
Don't you think its about time you let your failed attempts provide the answer that your looking for~
You cannot win.

: D

Sybl

LateNightKiss

*Yawns and stretches. Stretching my arm out for the win, grabbing it, and holding it close.*

Mordred

*puts hand over the ground.. watching with fascination as the dirt starts to heave and move upward.. then grinning like a madman as the win suddenly seems to jump from the earth, snapping into my hand.. dirty, yes.. but soon washed and gleaming in it's lovely glory*
*See Pillory*

Sybl

:'(  But Mordred... you never let me win.   XD

Mordred

*whispers.. as he gently removes the win from her fingers.. sliding it down a back pocket*... But.. you just did.. yes? Yeah not for long.. but a win is a win.. :D
*See Pillory*

elone

When is a win not a win? When the win was won by anyone but me.

Rubs the win with garlic to keep Mordred away.
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Sybl

Haha.

I am not Mordred :P Wins

Zaphod

*removes the oil gasket from elone's bike and sneaks away with the WIN while he's trying to fix it. Reaches a safe spot and gloats over it* all mine now. *hides it inside my jeans pocket where its safe*

EDIT: Sybl the Ninja!

Belle33

*grins at my cards, lays down two pairs*  I Win!  *takes all the chips and a piece of Zaphy's clothing*

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Zaphod

*tempts Belle with a bottle of Vita coco water. Gives her the bottle and slowly takes the win away from her hands while she's greedily gulping down the coconut water*