Cape Providence ~ Prison For The Criminally Insane

Started by MarissaSeraphOfInsanity, December 26, 2011, 08:19:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarissaSeraphOfInsanity

The psych record is more of an OOC reference so people know what they're dealing with. That said, Dr. Kaine interviews everyone at some point anyway and you're absolutely right about not needing one so I imagine you might be called up fairly early. >:)
"She is all the great heroines of the world in one. She is more than an individual. I love her, and I must make her love me. I want to make Romeo jealous. I want the dead lovers of the world to hear our laughter, and grow sad. I want a breath of our passion to stir dust into consciousness, to wake their ashes in pain."

Can You Cast Me Far From Grace? ~ Ons and Offs (WIP)

Sic Transit Seraphim ~ Apologies, Absences and Admiral Ackbar

AurelieCatena

Is it still time to apply? I have been away during the Holidays...

bubby

Name: Sean MacLane
Sex: Male
Orientation: Homosexual

Insert Picture Here

Physical Description: He's tall and lean, standing at 6'3”, but he's all muscle. Nothing thick and bulky, having more the build of Bruce Lee. The tattooing over his chest and neck is his own version of celtic tribal.

Personality: Loud, crass, complete shit talker. He doesn't care who you are or who you think you are, he'll tell you exactly what he thinks about you or any given situation. This however is posturing in a sense. Acting the way he does makes people think him to just be another punk, when in fact he is not. He's quite smart really, and can be cool and calculating when it is called for. When he's spouting off his mouth, in reality his eyes are moving, his ears are listening, and he's gauging the situation he's in.

Biography: He'll tell you he's related to James 'Jimmy C' Coonan, an Irish mob boss of the Westies in Hells Kitchen in the 70's. Cousin of a cousin or some such. He'll even tell you this in an Irish accent. He'll tell you that he's the leader of this gang, or the main muscle in another, but is he? He'll tell you his roots go back to Ireland, and the IRA. The thing about his stories is even though he's spouting shit, he knows he is, you know he is, but it doesn't stop, and you won't stop him from telling it. What's the point? He's pretty damn good at it. There's also the fact that those who have tried to call him on it have ended up dead, or wishing they were...

In truth he is an orphan. Raised in Boston Boy's houses, he was basically a hood rat, always in trouble, but never truly getting caught for anything...heinous. 'Never getting caught' being the operative statement. He knew he was gay at a young age, but woe to anyone who spouted homophobic words in his presence. When you meet him, gay is not what you would think. In fact though he will not hide his sexual preference, he will not announce it either. It became obvious by the time he was 12 that he could not be controlled. However, his personality is such that he managed to win over any House Head he happened to be lodged in, able to talk his way out of heavy trouble with his quick wit and easy storytelling. So though he essentially lived 'on the streets', he always had a place to eat, or lay his head in a real bed. When he was 16 even the Homes couldn't contain him, and he simply made his way however he could, working in whatever gang had need of his skills.

Sean's biggest issue is gay bashers. It's what sends him off into his black-out rages. Especially those rapists who claim to not be gay, but choose to take young twinks by force, beating them, raping them, all the while claiming they are the straightest of the straight. He has left behind many a sliced up guy in many an alley after watching such confrontations. Oddly enough he's calculating with it though. He will watch, he will gauge, and he will wait until offenders are in the midst of their transgression before attacking. During his rage he too will taunt, generally in the manner that the offenders 'hate' most. His favorite weapon being his Claws, he shreds without impunity, he slices and dices, and when he is finished he will smile.

This was how he was found and finally arrested. He was covered in blood, and three men were laying in the alley, their skin shredded into ribbons. He was sitting against the wall, humming softly. The biggest question though....why did he simply sit there and wait to be found? After slipping through the system so many times, why did he choose incarceration now?

Psychiatric Record: Sean is a true sociopath, but it has been noted in his records that somewhere deep inside is a kernal of a human with all that that implies.

Criminal Record: Juvenile record is pretty basic; petty theft, burglary, assault. It has  been noted that he has been in suspicion of murder, as well as allegations of being linked to several bombings, but it was never proven. He has never spent an extensive time in jail, and never been in prison.

Time Served: Fresh Meat

Skills: Bomb making is always fun. His skill is immense in this, having studied quite heavily the bomb making skills of those in the IRA. Blowing shit up is the SHIT! There is also his skills with the handmade 'Wolverine' style knives he owned. He's quick, he's lithe, sneaky and smooth. Though confiscated before his trip to the Cape, he's quite sure he'll be able to make more easily enough. Oh, and he will. He's also very skilled at free-running, having spent years perfecting it.

Ons: Bondage (NOT BDSM), sexual dominance to the character(See players Ons)
Offs: (SEE PLAYERS OFFS, OR ASK BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING)

DomShark

Name: Stanley "Gonzo" Collins
Bio: Addiction has marked Gonzo's life from a young age. Once a promising Chemistry scholar at university, Gonzo fell from grace when a felony amount of heroine was found in his possession. After being thrown out of school, Gonzo went into a deep depression, relying on ritual to keep his life from feeling as broken as it was. Eventually, he was recruited as a "cook" for the drug dealer who he owed a lot of money to.

For a long time, it worked. Stanley, cooking up quality crystal meth in exchange for heroine, but more and more it became apparent that Gonzo was serving his own ritual instead of the boss' wishes. When the boss confronted Gonzo and tried to make him change his recipe, Gonzo reacted violently. By the time anyone checked in on them, Stanley had arranged the thug's body parts and bones around the room in alphabetical order by their proper names, from abdominal muscles, to xyphoid process.

After being sent to Cape Providence, the cycle repeated itself, the addiction and the affinity for cooking high quality crystal meth. Crusher, however, trusts and respects Gonzo more than anyone ever has. Gonzo is whole and completely dedicated to both his gang and his leader, though he will not leave the industrial district, even if his life depends on it.

Psych Profile Extreme Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Agoraphobia, Addiction and Bipolar Disorder.

Name: Anna Nakova
Bio: Anna was still very young when the KGB "Bought" her from her biological parents. For years she was viewed as little more than a sexual plaything, being abused and passed around the mobsters freely. Her psychotic break happened when she was only nineteen, she murdered over twenty of her abusers in their sleep and fled to America.

For a year or so, she was able to lay low in the states, but was haunted to no end by the trauma of her past. The mundane banalities of everyday life were intolerable to her, that these rich, fat Americans could go through life more worried about the brand of fabric softener they used than the suffering of others just outside their narrow vision. Nothing felt real, and all she could think about was the blood... the thick, hot, sticky mess she'd left behind her in Russia.

It was only a matter of time before she killed again, and when she realized that there were those who would pay her handsomely to kill. By the time she was apprehended by the law, she'd carried out eleven contract killings within the states.

When she arrived at Cape Providence, Anna was immediately recruited by what was then a new gang, the Bloody Skulls. Her looks led the recruiters and Crusher to think of her as a potential whore. Needless to say, she was greatly opposed to this idea. After months of resistance, imprisonment and torture; she would always ask the same question when her captors were exhausted from beating her, "Is that all you've got?"

Crusher took an interest in her and grew to respect her for her steel nerve, and eventually patched her in as a full member of the gang. Over time, the two developed a brief romance, though Anna refused to have sex with anyone, even Him. Though there were other favors she was content to do for Crusher when he asked.

Over time, she earned her stripes and Crusher's trust as well. Today she acts as Crusher's personal bodyguard and occasional lover. She keeps all of the gang's firearms and is in charge of the bullet and melee weapon production that the Skulls operate. She feels more at home on the Cape than she ever did in Russia or America and would protect Skull-Crusher with her very life if needed.

Psych Profile: Bipolar Disorder, Sexual Trauma, Homicidal Tendancies
I've been in a rut lately, but I'm working on catching up. Sorry for any delay.

Winterborn

Because Bipolar Disorder is awesome.

Marissa, I think I've got as much bio as I want to open up right now, unless you think I need more info between Hank's first manic episode and prison. Which I would totally understand, I just prefer to do backstory as I go.

Kokaine

Quote from: CurvyKitten on January 03, 2012, 12:25:35 AM
Oh Kokaine I love it so far, and I can already see them having something in common due to their backgrounds. Vixen is always up for a good bouncer hehe just a suggestion.

and posted character and add bookmarks.

Bouncer works. Wonder if it would be better to have him been around a short while and already be a bouncer or start from being fresh off the boat and see if he can earn the spot from her.

BTW, he's been expanded. Just need to wrap up the background a bit more.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

MarissaSeraphOfInsanity

When you mix the IRA of all things up with the IRS you know you haven't had your morning coffee *Rubs her eyes sleepily*

Dom, you can edit those characters into your profile on the Archives. Looking good so far Bubby. When you fill in those blanks can you just slap one last paragraph into the bio explaining what happened to land you in Cape Providence?

Quote from: AurelieCatena on January 03, 2012, 10:37:17 AM
Is it still time to apply? I have been away during the Holidays...
Don't worry, we're still open.

Quote from: Winterborn on January 03, 2012, 04:55:50 PM
Marissa, I think I've got as much bio as I want to open up right now, unless you think I need more info between Hank's first manic episode and prison. Which I would totally understand, I just prefer to do backstory as I go.
Nope, you definitely have enough detail there. You're approved. Feel free to post your character up.
"She is all the great heroines of the world in one. She is more than an individual. I love her, and I must make her love me. I want to make Romeo jealous. I want the dead lovers of the world to hear our laughter, and grow sad. I want a breath of our passion to stir dust into consciousness, to wake their ashes in pain."

Winterborn

CurvyKitten

OH nice character  Bubby! He seems like he is gonna be a lot of fun. hehe

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Kokaine on January 03, 2012, 06:35:37 PM
Bouncer works. Wonder if it would be better to have him been around a short while and already be a bouncer or start from being fresh off the boat and see if he can earn the spot from her.

BTW, he's been expanded. Just need to wrap up the background a bit more.

That is up to you, I am sure we can work it out either way. Either he has been there a bit and earned the spot, or we work out a little scene of him help take care of some riff raff. He may have been told as a newbie to go to her anyway. Up to you hun I can work it out either way.

MarissaSeraphOfInsanity

The IC is now up and running. Since it will take people some time to get their intros done and for the plot to get moving new applicants don't have to be new arrivals to the island. I'll let you all know when that policy changes.

bubby

YAY! Bio is completed! Let me know if it's sufficient!

MarissaSeraphOfInsanity

ArtemisHighmore

So Breathless pointed me in this direction as I mentioned that I am looking to get back into serious rp and wanted a group game to start with. Worked up a profile, let me know if you need anything else.

Character Sheet

Name: Victor Stykes

http://wallpaper.goodfon.com/image/172820-1920x1200.jpg [Leaving as link because image is big]

Sex: Male
Orientation: Straight

Physical Description: Standing at six feet and three inches, Victor is 300 pounds of raw muscle. His dirty blond hard falls in long tendrils around his shoulders as he has neglected its care while being locked away. Thick scruff covers his strong jaw though there is a long scar that runs along his right cheek and jaw line, a gift from his last victim that seal her fate. His torso is covered in curse little half-moon scars and jagged marks. They are fingernail marks from his victims, trophies that he proudly bares. There is a small tattoo across his upper arm with the name ‘Lilly’.

Personality: Victor has become quite aggressive during his time behind bars and has been known to attack anyone who tries to criticize him for what he had done. If left alone, he will not go out of his way attack someone… unless the subject is female…

Biography: Victor is a case of nurture over natural. His father, Marcus, was a sexual deviant to the extreme and was in and out of jail for most of Victor’s childhood. When Marcus wasn’t in jail, he was abusing Victor’s poor mother who was too insecure to leave the retched man and inadvertently taught Victor to have little respect for the female gender.

Marcus viewed Victor as the perfect canvas to paint his legacy upon, though he would never guess that his son would take it to the level that he eventually did. When Victor turned twelve, Marcus gave him the gift of a girl. Marcus had tied her in the basement and spent the week teaching Victor the usages of a girl and what they were truly good for. Victor eagerly soaked up the knowledge, desperate for the approval of his father. Victor would never know that that girl and the three that followed at Christmas would end up buried in the backyard.

Victor would take the lessons he learned at home and applied them at school, a place that quickly taught him that such things were not acceptable. Unfortunately the scolding only made Victor hate the system for chastising something that he felt was completely natural. Marcus, feeling quite proud of his son, merely placed him in a different school each time his son was caught, using his persuasive and manipulative manner to pass his son’s deviancy off as ‘they’re just curious kids’.

At sixteen Victor was caught trying to molest a girl behind Omega Arcade and was sentence to a short term in juvenile detention after his father managed to convince the judge that the case was a misunderstanding and that he was just acting his age. During Victor’s time in detention, his father suffered a fatal heart attack and passed away. It is rumored that perhaps the loss of his role model was what really triggered Victor’s plummet into deviancy even more.

With his father gone, the state stepped in to take care of him, tossing him into the fractured foster system. For two years he moved from house to house, abused by angry fathers and stressed out mothers. Knowing that he had nothing on the outside, he set his anger loose on the other kids, every house becoming a battleground where his fists turned to granite.

Eighteen saw Victor on his own where he managed to hold a part time job at a seedy company, allowing him just enough money to afford a cheap apartment where he could bring any woman he could pick up. He had picked up on his father’s manipulative ways and found that it was easy to con loose women to come back to his place but for some reason it was never enough. A willing subject just did not get his blood pumping.

Twenty two was his first rape. He had found her on his way home from work. She had been waiting for the bus. It had been rather easy to lure her towards the alley where he took her behind the dumpster. The thrill he felt at taking her was unlike anything he had ever felt. He was even pleased with the marks she had left upon his arms as she had tried to fight him off.

So began a seven year spiral where he was responsible for countless rapes. He fell into a habitual cycle, targeting young women, usually ones who were on their way home from work and who he suspected lived alone. His capture came when he followed a young woman home after his shift. Catching her at her door, he forced his way into her apartment and began to rape her. Her male roommate arrived to save her and attacked Victor. The cops were called and Victor was hauled off.

After a long court case where dozens of victims came forward, Victor was sentenced to life without parole. Given the violent rapes that were described during the case, the judge felt that it normal prison was not enough and so he was sentenced to serve his term at Cape Providence. Victor was held in a holding cell for two months while awaiting transport to the island.

Psychiatric Record: A broken home and a sexual deviant father have turned Victor into a man without feelings. The fury he felt at the hands of foster parents has built up inside him to the point that he feels the need to unleash it upon all those within his grasp, though he focuses his anger on women, the gender he deems the weakest.

Criminal Record: Has been accused of almost twenty different accounts of rape and has had several disappearances pinned on them though he aggressively denies those claims. Is sentenced to life at Cape Providence.

Time Served: Served three months in juvenile detention for sexually molesting a girl. Two months in solitary holding while awaiting his transfer to the island. Fresh meat to the island.

Skills: Can be very persuasive and manipulative when he needs to be. Capable of handling himself in a brawl and handy with makeshift weapons. Marginally skilled with electronics and automotive equipment. Skilled with tying a person down though prefers when his victims fight back.

Ons: Screaming, begging and fighting back. He prefer someone who is going to leave a few marks on his body while he takes his pleasure. Aggressive sex, mostly nonconsensual since he likes the added roughness.

Offs: Gore, males and super submissive women.

MarcothTalos

Then w have brute number three! Well Earl is that much of a brute.....lol
What would the world be like without a friend like me?

My O/O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=75208.msg3279774#msg3279774

Hit me up on discord anytime for brainstorming! I am willing to rp there if preferred. Username marcothtalos

MarissaSeraphOfInsanity

Mr. Arty! Always a pleasure. I guess if my darling Breathless invited you over I just can't say no. Welcome aboard. The game has just started recently so feel free to get a post up when you're ready.

ArtemisHighmore

-bows-
I am deeply honored to be a part of your game Miss Marissa.

MarissaSeraphOfInsanity

DomShark

*Evil grin* This one could be quite the useful monster, just in case some of the new arrivals aren't fond of their new roles as prostitutes. Assuming of course he could be leashed and stay that way.
I've been in a rut lately, but I'm working on catching up. Sorry for any delay.

ArtemisHighmore

CurvyKitten

looks like we have another man to keep our eyes on. I'm glad Vixen is as tough as she is lolz.

AurelieCatena

Model: Lynn McCrossin
Lynn Fae
Sex: Female
Orientation: Does not enjoy sex of any kind with any gender.
Physical Description: Tall, athletic, muscular, strong, well-toned, a few droplets of African blood
Personality:: Rebellious, strong-willed, impatient, quick-tempered, doer more than thinker
Biography: After beginning as a wrestler, Lynn became a second-zone star of the BDSM industry. She has acted in many shows and X-movies where she has been bound or chained in countless spectacular ways. One of her best successes was an escape artist show where she was seen to free herself from various restraints such as ropes, chains, handcuffs, straight-jackets, cages, boxes. As she entered her thirties, finding good contracts became harder and she began to accept more hardcore short-term roles to pay the bills.

She had met a younger artist, Jessica, which she had become (platonic) friend with. She mentored her, gave her advices and tips to succeed in the career. Unfortunately, that friend was not sincere. Once she had extracted all Lynn's information, she stole her her most interesting contracts.

Lynn, now reduced to play second roles in hardcore porn movies, got furious when she learned the extent of her false-friend's treason. One evening when she had drunk a little too much, she made a life-breaking move. She went to Jessica's apartment, stormed in and kidnapped her. She brought her to an abandoned factory and whipped the traitor's with such force and violence that the girl died soon after. Her screams had alerted neighbourhood though and soon policemen arrived. She killed one of them and badly wounded another in the operation.

She was condemned to 527 years of imprisonment. More violence in the prison, as well as countless attempts to escape, brought her among the worst kind of prisoners on earth.
Psychiatric Record:
Criminal Record: Violence, murder, multiple evasion attempts
Time Served: Fresh meat?
Skills: Wrestling, lock-picking, climbing walls, escaping.

Ons: Being humiliated, restrained, tortured, abused. Having to escape painful restraints or having to work/live/accomplish a task in them.
Offs: Sex with children or animals, being teased, being pleasured, forced orgasms, orgasm denial, tentacle sex, hermaphrodites.

MarissaSeraphOfInsanity

You're approved. The roleplay is already underway so post your character in Archive and feel free to post your intro when you're ready. If you're fresh meat you'll be coming off the boat to be processed so feel free to use the other "fresh meat" posts as a basis for yours when you're ready to post.