News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

RP ideas. 1 x 1 AND multi-player - MOVING/REMAKING!

Started by SxyCowgirl, June 15, 2010, 01:44:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hitori

You can start the thread if you wan't that way you can set up the scene the way you wanted, after all this is your 1 x 1 thread ~_^
Alone I Persevere

SxyCowgirl

Okay. Time to think of a cleaver title.

Also, I hope it's alright with everyone if I use the same character for any/all Mideval/Middle Ages RPs. I kinda like her and also am having a block with characters. Too many to remember. Sorry.
I have a more complete list of my o/o's here: https://www.f-list.net/c/karma%20manyblood/
I've not had a chance to update it here as of yet.
Sorry for any delay in responses.
Real life is really rough right now.

Jante

Quote from: SxyCowgirl on June 17, 2010, 01:52:39 PM
Okay. Time to think of a cleaver title.

Also, I hope it's alright with everyone if I use the same character for any/all Mideval/Middle Ages RPs. I kinda like her and also am having a block with characters. Too many to remember. Sorry.

I'm fine with it. We also need a start for our RP as well xD

SxyCowgirl

You are right. We do. But we still haven't determined a theme yet. Hahaha.
I have a more complete list of my o/o's here: https://www.f-list.net/c/karma%20manyblood/

Hitori

I'm good at clever titles usually, but it depends on the entirety of the subject matter.
Alone I Persevere

SxyCowgirl

Quote from: Hitori on June 17, 2010, 04:34:37 PM
I'm good at clever titles usually, but it depends on the entirety of the subject matter.

And you should know the entire subject matter of our RP. Hahaha.

NeroTheCat

I Would like to do a Furry Rp with a Bit of Love and Romance in  it if you don't mind?

SxyCowgirl

Quote from: NeroTheCat on June 17, 2010, 10:36:08 PM
I Would like to do a Furry Rp with a Bit of Love and Romance in  it if you don't mind?

Of course not! Did you take a look at the ideas I have posted for that? ;D

TheWhiteEmperor

-Slowly walks into the room, smiling as he bows to Cowgirl.- M'lady.. I have come at your request.
Abscences and Apologies || On's and Off's

I will be gone for an indeterminate amount of time. Sorry for the inconvenience. Love you all, you will be missed. 7/9/16

NeroTheCat

Quote from: SxyCowgirl on June 17, 2010, 10:42:06 PM
Of course not! Did you take a look at the ideas I have posted for that? ;D

Yes the Plot was good and i love the first one though. =D

SxyCowgirl

Quote from: TheWhiteEmperor on June 17, 2010, 10:43:19 PM
-Slowly walks into the room, smiling as he bows to Cowgirl.- M'lady.. I have come at your request.

Pick a plot idea from my first post and we can do a 1 x 1 with it.

Quote from: NeroTheCat on June 17, 2010, 10:48:00 PM
Yes the Plot was good and i love the first one though. =D

Awesome. So plot one.

Here's the character profile sheet we'll use for it.

Username:
Name:
Height:
Weight:
DNA creature:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Other:

TheWhiteEmperor

Hahaha. No worries, Deary. I've already chosen. ;]

As I love this time period, and no one seems to have chosen it.. Feudal Japan!

I will be gone for an indeterminate amount of time. Sorry for the inconvenience. Love you all, you will be missed. 7/9/16

NeroTheCat

Quote from: SxyCowgirl on June 17, 2010, 10:57:12 PM
Pick a plot idea from my first post and we can do a 1 x 1 with it.

Awesome. So plot one.

Here's the character profile sheet we'll use for it.

do i post  the profile here?

SxyCowgirl

Quote from: TheWhiteEmperor on June 17, 2010, 11:00:35 PM
Hahaha. No worries, Deary. I've already chosen. ;]

As I love this time period, and no one seems to have chosen it.. Feudal Japan!

YEAH!!! *jumps in the air happily*

I get to RP as one of my past lives. *punches air happily*

Quote from: NeroTheCat on June 17, 2010, 11:03:44 PM
do i post  the profile here?

Yes. Post it here to begin with. Once the RP is started, we'll repost them there but just in case something goes wrong we'll have them in 2 different places.

Hitori

Hmm at this time I cannot think of a good title so I leave that up to you!
Alone I Persevere

SxyCowgirl

Quote from: Hitori on June 17, 2010, 11:08:46 PM
Hmm at this time I cannot think of a good title so I leave that up to you!

What do you think of:

Of Still/Stilled Time

?

TheWhiteEmperor

=] I am glad to see you are excited about it. Lolz

So, how should we go about this?

SxyCowgirl

Quote from: TheWhiteEmperor on June 17, 2010, 11:14:23 PM
=] I am glad to see you are excited about it. Lolz

So, how should we go about this?

Futile Japan....well lets start with profiles.

Username:
Name:
Weight:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Other:

TheWhiteEmperor

Sorry, I'll use my own format, if that's ok. =] As well, I am already prepared.. I have used this character before, in a feudal Japan RP that went dead a few months ago. ='[

Name Shinguru Shikyo Dageki
Alias Leon, the White Emperor
Race Japanese
Age 18
Height 5' 10"
Weight 163 lbs
Discipline Tsubame Gaeshi Leon's Signature Technique. Major: La Rapière des Sinclair; Minor: Chujo-ryu, Tenpu-Kosai-Ryu Kai, Jeet Kune Do, TaeKwonDo, Jujutsu
Master Tsubame Gaeshi - Lady | La Rapière des Sinclair - Maestro Romeo Sinclair [Minor styles were taught by various Masters]
Weapon Keibatsu ,the White Annihilator
Heritage
Father: Futrudo Dageki -Deceased
Mother: Kanro Dageki
Grandfather: Jin Gurande-Dageki
Great Grandmother: Fuyuhime Guarande [Maiden Name : Kojiro] -Deceased
Siblings: None

Faction Mercenary
Rank None

Description
Visual Representation - Except Zanbato

In his wake, Leon seems to have a sort of pressure-like air that emits from his being. As if it suffocates the weak and even grabs the attention of those who are more fortunate than others. Some say this pressure measures the amount of souls he has sent to the afterlife. However, this has not been proven to be true.

Apart from his radiant pressure bright crimson hair, deep-teal hued eye, and quite an apparel to match, Leon's looks are quite indifferent from most. A black eye-patch covers his right eye.  An old white cape clings to his shoulders and tied at the chest, the material spans up to the middle of his head, down to his ankles. Metal shin guards overlapping baggy brown trousers completes the look with a waist guard and dark undershirt.

Pro's/Con's

• • Highly-skilled, despite his young age.
    • Wide arsenal of blade mastery.

[-]
    • Only has use of one eye.
    • Though skilled, he is still young.

Items
    Head: Black eye-patch; White cape
    Chest: Dark undershirt; Body armor
    Arms: Dark sleeves; Dark gloves
    Legs: Metal shin guards; Brown baggy pants
    Feet: Steel-toed boots

History

-Prodigal Son-
    Even before he was born, the strange pressure was given off of his soul. Leon's name soon spread out across Japan before he was even at the age of one. He was even named a 'born' killer after birth, due to all the fight he had on his way out of the womb. Gossipers were already at work creating foolish stories of Leon's coming future. But, behind the scenes, it would seem that one prophecy had been accurate. Leon truly was turning out to be quite the fighter.

For Leon's sake, his parents agreed to send him off, when he was old enough, to Europe. They had decided that Leon would be better off if he was away from all his fame in Japan for a while, and he could return when he was ready. However, when Leon's grandfather learned that they were sending away his prodigal grandson, he went ballistic and slaughtered his own son.

Jin's motives for killing his son still have not been discovered, however Leon's mother was able to escape into hiding before being slew. Now, Jin is prowling, awaiting the day Leon would return to his homeland, Japan.

However, before Leon was set to return, he would grow into a fine young man. A small family had taken him in, and he was blessed to have been trained in the art of sword fighting. Being raised by Europeans, Leon picked up on English quite well. As for his training under Maestro Sinclair, his adoptive father, Leon quickly learned to wield a rapier, mastering even the most difficult techniques by the time he was seven. The young prodigy was able to match Romeo, surpassing his father-figure in one crucial area, agility.

Agility came to Leon almost like growing hair, he just oozed speed and reflex, increasing his abilities as a dueler even further. However, when Leon was ten, he decided that he wanted to travel the world. Respecting his progress, Sinclair allowed Leon to travel alone, knowing that he was fully capable of handling himself when he had a rapier in hand.

So, as he set off, Leon roamed the eastern continent for six months before sailing off toward the United States.

-Adolescence-
    In America, Leon was able to learn a couple other styles of fighting, ones that didn't require weaponry. Though he was still a master of the dueling art La Rapiere des Sinclair, Leon still felt that he needed to learn more. That's what he enjoyed, learning new things. However, as he continued to travel west, he revolved entirely back into the Chinese Empire, learning a few things, he headed south.

Hitting Korea on his way to Japan, Leon picked up on another set of tricks and techniques. However, as he continued to travel to all of these different countries, he became even more known than he was in Japan. Unfortunately, during a raid from bandits on a small village, Leon suffered a life-altering injury, losing his right eye. He soon covered up the nasty scar with an eye-patch. The blade Leon wields also comes from this same time frame, as he became a hero to the village, a masterful blacksmith forged a pure-white blade that was said to be forged straight from Leon's soul. It's whiteness was meant to represent his kind-heartedness, as its design was to display Leon's skill and bravery.

The most important in his life was only beginning however, as he reached the end of Korean territory, Leon met with a strange woman, her demeanor very awkward, yet this woman had something to offer Leon. Her hunchbacked body taught him both the Tsubame Gaeshi and how to control that awkward pressure that he always exerted.

Though she left him after a single year's training, Leon still never realized that this woman was in fact, Kanro Dageki, his mother. After many years of research and hiding, she'd learned more about his pressure, and about their past. Sasaki Kojiro, great ancestor of Shinguru Dageki, had the same issue with his own body, but was able to control it.

Not only that, but the masterful sword technique that he had procreated was passed down to his family for generation, but only to the first born male. So, the technique was extremely difficult for Kanro to come by, let alone master so that she could pass the knowledge on to her own son.

Roleplay Sample
    [size=0]This will explain a single day's training that Leon endures while attempting to learn the Tsubame Gaeshi technique.[/size]

"Wake up you!" shrieked the old, dusty voice of Leon's newest master, Lady. Why Lady? Leon didn't know, but that's all she would allow Leon to call her, anything else and he'd be scolded and punished rather severely. He sighed, groaning errantly into his soft pillow, "Ugh.. why Lady? It's Sunday, can't I at least have a one day vacation?" he asked, voice muffled by the pillow.

Lady lashed him with a small, yet sturdy switch across the butt, his body twinging in pain. "Yeeow! Ok! Jeez! I'll get up!"

Grudgingly, Leon rolled out of his bed and rubbed his eyes gently, I'll get it this time, Leon thought to himself. Then, maybe Lady'll let me have some damn sleep! He grinned as he thought of his victory of finally learning the fabled technique Lady had been trying to teach him.

Swallow Reversal, even in English, the name sounded intimidating, as if Leon would be able to turn a swallow inside out with a single stroke.

Smiling, he hurriedly jumped into his training attire, and was off to meet with Lady once more. The regular routine was always first, thirty push-ups and forty sit-ups had to be completed, then they would eat a prepared meal, then train on balance, agility, and reflex until lunch, then another set of push-ups and sit-ups would need to be completed before they worked on the actual technique itself.

After seven moths of this, Leon was already quite used to the morning regimen, but the final half of their day was always his favorite, as it was the most challenging, and the secret technique had still eluded him, even to this day. However, Leon was determined to get it today, as he felt that he would finally catch a break.

"No! You must believe that there is nothing other than yourself in this world! Performing this technique is nothing short of breaking the surface of space itself," Lady urged, pointing out the complexity of this single technique.

Leon sighed, as he always did when it came to this speech, "There is just no way to fracture space!" he argued, ranting as he continued to try his hand at the Swallow Reversal, but as he ranted, something stellar was occurring. Leon's pressure was becoming more powerful, and just as irony would have it...

"This technique isn't even possible," he mocked as he quickly slashed downward, "It's a hoax!!" he cried out as he quickly slashed upwards, an unlucky bird being sliced in half as he did so. He blinked, then looked down to the bird, eyes widening as his heartbeat fluctuated into a speedy excitement. He did it, he'd just cut down a swallow in mid-flight...

NeroTheCat

Username: NeroTheCat

Name:Nero

Height: 5'6

Weight: 160

DNA creature: Cat (breed Abby)

Appearance:

Personality:  Fearice and protective of his loved one he will maul people due to his  cat DNA, he is also a cuddle/Snuggle Bishi, he also like High places also of his cat trait.

History: He was an Orphan and was kidnapped and experimented on and the end result was his fearice personalty. he is kind and respectful to the opssite Gender at times quite. He likes to hang out in tree most of the time and be lazy.

Other: he is this one in black

Hitori

Quote from: SxyCowgirl on June 17, 2010, 11:13:52 PM
What do you think of:

Of Still/Stilled Time

?

I like Still, it's simple.
Alone I Persevere

SxyCowgirl

Wow. Those are great profiles. :D You want to start the RPs or do you want me to start them?

Quote from: Hitori on June 17, 2010, 11:31:40 PM
I like Still, it's simple.

So Of Still Time? Or just Still?

Hitori

Still is good, but either is fine.
Alone I Persevere

TheWhiteEmperor

Thank you. =] This is one of my all time favorite profiles that I've conjured. ;]

If you could, I would prefer you to start, Deary.

SxyCowgirl

Okay. Why don't you start it then? :)

Haha. Sorry. Doing a lot of multitasking right now.

Here're my profiles.