FFXI based game, anyone? o3o (looking for female. :D)

Started by Wolfy, January 05, 2010, 07:02:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

I'd love to do a game set in the world of FFXI...two people/friends out on an adventure, and the troubles they get into..the love they share, etc...^-^

Rachubka

I'm interested! Had played it maybe... four years ago. Miss the game sometimes. :P Ever thought about a slightly bigger game? You know, the game is all about parties! :D

Wolfy

We could, but I'd only want a group of maybe 3 or 4. o3o Never handled a group Roleplay before, you see.

Rachubka

Mmmwell! Your choice! I'm ready and able either way. :P

Wolfy

^-^ So..what class/character would you like to play?

Rachubka

Guess it really depends how you want to start! Young friends leaving the main city to do some adventures? More seasoned folks looking for something in particular. Mreh?

Wolfy

Young folks starting out on their first adventure sounds good. ^-^

Rachubka

In that caaaase... maybe start out as a white mage! Who may or may not toughen up into another of the classes if something crazy happened. I'm thinking either a Mithra or a Hume, both from Bastok. :O

Wolfy

I plan to be a Hume..:P and if you want, you can be one of the more advanced classes from the start..xD

I'm trying to decide between Samurai, Dragoon, Puppeteer, Dark Knight, Summoner, and Blue mage myself..:P

Rachubka

Oh, well I always liked the prospect of a white mage turned Paladin rather than the warrior turned Paladin. I played a Paladin when I was still on the game so I just like it. :O

Paladin Hume it is, then!

Wolfy

Aww..*was hoping for a Mithra* xD Catgirls > Humans, afterall. :P

Rachubka

Haha, okay, fine! Mithra... hmmm... may as well go the whole thief/ninja in that case. :P

Wolfy

LOL...Hmm...Still don't know what I should be..xD..I'm thinking summoner, though..:P

Rachubka

Male magic users are lame. :P I can make my mithra a magic user so you can be crazy manly and stuff. :)

Wolfy

Aww..but I like being a summoner...xD

Blue Mage, then? :P More Manly..and soulless. :P

Rachubka

I was only kidding! Maybe she'll be a samurai instead. lol

Wolfy

Rachubka

Wolfy

LOL..So many choices! xD

But..I think I'll go with Summoner/Scholar..:P

Rachubka

So many classes I don't even know about! lol Dang expansions.

Wolfy

So..where should they start off at? :P Just starting from town, I suppose?

Rachubka

I suppose! Maybe one knocking on the other's door or something to explore the local cave or some such! lol Or since they're in Bastok, the mines or something.

Wolfy

xD I was thinking something more..grander...:P Like a big adventure..^-^..and along the way, maybe they become..more than friends...

Cliche's abound. :D xD

Rachubka

Well, I know! But they're young, starting out, and are at least a little bit of friends, no? From the mines maybe something happens which leads to another, and another, and then something beeg. Yosh?