News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Café de Fae ~ Open!

Started by Talra Di Deliren, September 05, 2016, 10:46:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talra Di Deliren

Quote from: Starcry on September 16, 2016, 03:41:16 PM
I see much yaoi happenings taking place. >_>

Only a few lol. Only Avynn and Toma are purely gay. A bi male and female, Heteroflexable male, and pansexual female so far.
"Sometimes we let people treat us wrongly because we want to be loved and accepted so badly that we'd do anything for it. It hurts to know that no matter how much you try, how much you want it, they can't love or accept you as you are. Then you hate all that time you wasted trying to please them and wonder what it is about you that is so awful that they can't at least pretend to love you."
-Bride - Night Play - Dark Hunter series-
*Please always check the last posts of my A/As before messaging or never responding back*

Talra Di Deliren

"Sometimes we let people treat us wrongly because we want to be loved and accepted so badly that we'd do anything for it. It hurts to know that no matter how much you try, how much you want it, they can't love or accept you as you are. Then you hate all that time you wasted trying to please them and wonder what it is about you that is so awful that they can't at least pretend to love you."
*Please always check the last posts of my A/As before messaging or never responding back*

Talra Di Deliren

Quote from: Starcry on September 24, 2016, 12:38:29 PM
Can I steal bartender?

If that's what you wish, then yeah. It's fully open.

Inari

Awesome! Half incubus bartender in the making! (just being picky with pictures... ¬_¬)

Inari

I am throwing this up for now. I need a little break from all this writing. >.<

~~~~~

Name ~ Belial

Played By ~ Starcry

Age ~ 23.

Sexuality ~ Omnisexual || O/O ||
Moar info
Belial is a switch who mostly tops but is willing to play bottom given the situation and person. He isn't picky with gender or species but he has practiced polyamory on a few occasions. He enjoys both vanilla and light BDSM. (He is well versed in both roles) He has dabbled in heavier kinks but rarely sways there unless it is with the right person.

Breed ~ Incubus/Human.

Power ~

Illusion/charm: While interacting with someone he can easily tap into their lustful desires and make himself appear as whoever they want to have. Bel can make himself appear as anything; from a submissive prince to a domineering devil. He has also been known to turn straight men bisexual or fully gay, and prudish women into open and confident ladies with his little trick too~

Unnatrual strength/stamina: Considering his build and calm nature one would never guess that a man of pure strength and almost endless energy stands before them. He is known to go a week without sleep and assisting drunk centaurs home. While he never boasts about these he usually allows his actions to do all the talking for him.

Position ~ Bartender
Appication form
Name Belial

Age 23

Position Applying For Bartender.

Skills Belial is very outgoing and has great communication skills. Due to playing "unpaid therapist" with classmates at university he has plenty of practice in having a conversation that ranges from the weather to more personal matters for the person who is talking to him. He is known to have an almost endless energy to do the most complex tasks, even on little to no sleep; all the while keeping up his cheerful demeanor. Bel is also good at multitasking and can defuse almost all arguments with little effort. Of course, all of this is on top of knowing how to use both modern and classic bar equipment to serve drinks.

Reason for Job Needs to earn money to live.

Personality ~ Despite his background, Belial is relatively easygoing and surprisingly calm in a crisis. While he is a child of a demon, he has an impressive amount of patience and is very hard to anger but when he is provoked he doesn't hold back and lets it be known, regardless of who or what the person is. While he is young he holds a lot of knowledge that makes him seem like an old sage and question if he really is twenty-three and not older. Even though he is part incubus he is open, trustworthy, honest, and very loyal. This is mostly because he despises people who are "fake" and lives by "treat people how you wish to be treated" saying. People who have known him for long enough will tell you he can be a bit of a trickster, mischievous, has no shame in who or what he flirts with, and is just a horrible tease when he wants to be. The only part of him that can truly confirm his heritage is his performance in the bedroom. However, that is not due to feeding but more down to actually enjoying the act and person. If anything instead of being born to feed off the sexual energy of his partner, he was born an empath that feeds off affection and appreciation.

Background ~
Long wall of text
Belial is the youngest of thirteen children. (All of which have different fathers) His mother was a dark priestess and his father was an incubus that she summoned and made a contract with.
While Belial is the youngest he is also the weakest of his siblings, all of which have inherited their father's powers. Despite being half lustful demon, he doesn't have most of the powers or features that would usually come with being a spawn of an incubus. He has simple powers that allow him to get by and he isn't driven by any need to corrupt anyone nor steal souls to feed. His mother made it clear from the moment he "matured" that she considered him a big disappointment and she couldn't understand why he had not become as powerful as his father. Belial didn't care, even as she tried different spells and potions to "bring out" his potential hidden within. The only thing her attempts did were make him ill or closer to being human temporarily.

Despite the fact, he was the weakest of his siblings they actually pitied him due to the fact their mother put the most pressure on him and his lack of being demon-like. If anything they all decided to educate him in matters that their mother couldn't and that they had all learned themselves and from their respective fathers. To this day he credits them for his survival because he is sure that he would have died under his mother's sole care. He also credits them for being able to live as confident and carefree as he has

Belial's mother's goal was to become the next "Lilith." Her logic was that if she held enough control over different demons AND spawned enough children, in exchange for the contract, that she would be accepted into the underworld and would become Lucifer's new bride. However, things didn't exactly go as planned. She got accepted into hell... but not in the way she wanted. As she aged her powers and control over her contracts slowly faded to a point where she and her children were summoned to the underworld. There she was put on a trial for evading collection and making multiple forbidden contracts. The fathers were already being punished for their part in the mess and she too was sentenced. All of her children were collected as per the agreements... all apart from Balial. Lucifer had found it somewhat amusing that a child created from his own was so harmless and thus he allowed Balial to be free from the chains that would usually bind him to hell. Whether it was out of pity or generosity he would never know. The only thing he did know is that he was told he wasn't useless as his mother had told him. He told that was just something that happened when humans and devils had children together. Apparently, not all half-breeds were born all powerful like his siblings. Some were born with simple powers or nothing at all.

Once he was shown the door back to earth he was officially an outcast not just of the human world but had also been rejected by hell itself.

It took him a while to figure his life out but he managed to start living his new life without family. The learning process didn't come without trial and error but there was never anything dramatically bad. His journey through his new life has to lead him to the cafe for the simple reasoning of needing somewhere to stay and a job now he has finished his studies.

TL;DR - Mother was an idiot and he was rejected from hell. Now he just needs somewhere to live and work. W00t~

Eudoxia

If you still have a need, I'd love to get in on this action. I'm thinking of working up a server and/or cook if the need still stands.

Inari

From what I have seen they still have a need for either or.

Talra Di Deliren

Starcry is correct ^^ many of the jobs are still open.

Inari

Gonna be cheeky and ask if this could be linked to in the bar as background music?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsC4zTr77oI

<3

Dunno why I like the idea of jazz playing in the background.

Saku

Hello Starcry! Welcome to the Cafe! Right now, Akira is free and is currently in the main thread (Cafe) if you want to interact with someone! The owner/boss and John are in a back room discussing things at the moment (so they are secluded from everyone at the moment). I think Cali and Jai are supposed to be together or something and Akira is just watching them near the entrance. So if you want to interact with someone right away, Akira is available :)
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Inari

Once I finish up with Belial and he is accepted I would be more than happy to have him hang out with Akira. ;)

LeSane

My interest is here though I might play a female for once.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Talra Di Deliren

I accept the music playing. Sounds really nice ^^

The more interested, the better ^^ I'm happy to see this lifting off.

Inari

I am glad you do! There are so many different ones on YouTube that I had trouble deciding. Lol

I am surprised that this hasn't kicked off sooner since it is a great concept. ^^

Mac84

This is great! XD

I hope this game becomes really successful! XD

Eudoxia

Excellent! I'll get started on writing up a server character post haste!

Inari

I hope you have an easier time than I did! XD

LivingGarment

Is this still going? I might have an idea for a character.
Please note that Mondays and Tuesdays I tend to be dead from work. The times I am here those days are for general lurking purposes so please be patient.

Here are my Ons and Offs

Also, I have a blog too!

Inari

It is very much still going. I just finished a character!

Mac84

Quote from: LivingGarment on September 28, 2016, 02:48:15 AM
Is this still going? I might have an idea for a character.

As far as I know it is. :D