Fishy! 1-1 full

Started by Lawshenk, October 26, 2017, 11:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lawshenk

Gerri is a typical firey red head with Irish heritage, she is currently wearing a black and white cheequered dress she looked out the school bus window as it drove along the cliff top over looking the island. She sighed and turned to her friend who was listening to music on there phone and nudged them, "tomorrow that's where I want us to go"

Lady Jenn

Clint, a young man with tousled brown hair in a Batman t-shirt and a pair of tatty jeans, was as usual staring off into space daydreaming while the music played, only paying attention when he got nudged. "Why there?" he asked, giving her a quizzical look.

Lawshenk

" you said anywhere ! " Besides I've never been there for one and have some great looking rocks to climb " she smiled at him and momentarily took his hand

Lady Jenn

"There's no point in me arguing is there?" he asked, letting out a laugh. "If you're gonna insist sure, just never been as good with rock climbing as you are." He lay back slightly. "You want to go now or can I have a few moments more relaxation first?"

Lawshenk

" I thought you liked checking out my butt from below " she joked " the morning is fine

Lady Jenn

"Am I that obvious?" He said, turning his head to look at her while raising an eyebrow. "I thought I was at least a LITTLE more subtle than that," he said, laughing.

Lawshenk

" look your a male I'm a female it happens " the bus pulled away for the coast and headed in to the town

Lady Jenn

"I like to think I'm not THAT stereotypical," he said with a laugh. "I avoid the stereotype in most other ways, I suppose there's gotta be one predictable thing about me."

Lawshenk

" hey I'd do the same if you had a decent rear"

Lady Jenn

"Wow, thanks," he said, pretending to be offended. "And there was me gonna buy you an ice cream afterwards," he said, trying to stifle a laugh.

Lawshenk

" after what ? The bus ride?" She was confused

Lady Jenn

"After this trip," he said. "But if you're gonna be so cheeky I'm not sure I should," he said, no longer able to keep a straight face, bursting out laughing.

Lawshenk

The bus stop she stands and ruffles his hair " see you in the morning " she leaves the bus wiggling her butt as she goes

Lady Jenn

"Careful doing that," he said, landing a playful smack on her butt. "That cheek will get you in trouble one day."

Lawshenk

" not the other one" she said pointing to her other but cheek and heading home leaving the school bus

Lady Jenn

He overslept the next morning, getting his phone out and dialling her.

"Sorry," he texted. "I barely slept last night, have I missed the bus?"

Lawshenk

" it's Saturday were going to the is,and so you can butts tare remember " she replied

Lady Jenn

"Where are you?" he texted back. "I had a great plan for meeting up, until I managed to pick a bad day to sleep in anyway."

Lawshenk

" your living room " she replied and giggled to her self

Lady Jenn

"I'm guessing you'd like some breakfast?" he asked when he'd finally dressed and come downstairs. "I can rustle up some food if you do."

Lawshenk

"sure more like lunch though" she smiled " want my butt even bigger for s better view?"

Lady Jenn

"No," he said, blushing enough he went towards the kitchen so she didn't notice. "I think you're perfect the way you are."

Lawshenk

" and so are you " she smiled " blushing much?"

Lady Jenn

"It's just really hot in here," he said absent-mindedly. "My parents insist on having the heating up the house even on warm days.

Lawshenk

" if you say so" she followed him in " are you packing stuff for the rest of the trip? I have a selection in my bag so we don't need to much"