U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowsteel

banned for being confusing
Sworn to the Oath of Drake

Shadowsteel's theory on the transitive property of handcuffs - through association, especially by physical contact such as hug-piles - legitimate reason is given if you have reasonable reason to apply handcuffs to one particpant, you have reason (excuse) to apply handcuffs to all of them.

OOC's Beware! Because really, when is it not
an acceptable time for handcuffs?

Nyarly

Banned for being confused.

Shadowsteel

banned for blushing

Shadowsteel's theory on the transitive property of handcuffs - through association, especially by physical contact such as hug-piles - legitimate reason is given if you have reasonable reason to apply handcuffs to one particpant, you have reason (excuse) to apply handcuffs to all of them.

Merry Gentry

banned for having enemy's
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Jade

banned for... just because I feel like it.

Cardwolf

Banned for having plump lips.

Merry Gentry

banned for having longer hair than mine
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Cherri Tart

banned for showing too much cleavage!
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Merry Gentry

banned for not showing any

Cardwolf

Banned for obviously getting stuck in a yoga position

Jade

Banned for obviously being stuck in a tree.

Cherri Tart

banned for having ears longer then the legal length.
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Shadowsteel

banned for sounding both sexy and delicious

Jade

banned for banning something so sexy and delicious.

Cardwolf

OOC: It's a throne >.>  Though I suppose thats may back for the barcode crap.

Banned for not being a fallen angel.

Shadowsteel

@ jade anyway: banned for being hot and shiny

Banned for interrupting me.

Cardwolf

Banned for wearing a sash..seriously...who wears a sash?

Shadowsteel

someone who needs to both be awesome and carry a sword.

Banned for having no Bow

Cardwolf

Banned for being a slave to Tolkien

Merry Gentry

banned for having over 400 posts

Shadowsteel

no slave to tolkein am I.

banned for not having even that many

Merry Gentry

banned for being right behind me in post count

Shadowsteel

banned for judging by post count  :-(

Cardwolf

Banned for not noticing the angel above you.

Shadowsteel

Oh I see her there. She isnt shooting at me

Banned for having no shirt