U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sanai

Banned for wishing for world peace. I like being alive!
What have I become?
My Sweetest Friend..
Everyone I know..
Goes Away in the End.
You Could have it All...
My Empire of Dirt
I will Let you down...
I will make you Hurt.

Merry Gentry

banned for having less than 100 posts
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Galanthor

banned for having less then 150 posts

Merry Gentry

banned for not kissing me ;)
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Galanthor

banned for not taking initiative *draws her closer and kisses her passionated

Merry Gentry

banned for not whisking me away in your strong arms

Galanthor

banned for being picky

*wraps his arms around her and pulls her bod< to mine making her feel my warmth before my lips reach hers petting them gently before letting slide his tounge inside hers*

Merry Gentry

banned for making me smile

Galanthor

banned for not smiling enough *takes her with him to please her in every possible way*

Merry Gentry

banned for not taking me sooner  :P

Galanthor

banned for not thanking me

Merry Gentry

banned for thinking I should thank you

Galanthor

banned for not thing´king so after getting pleased in each possible way

Autumn52

u r banned for not pleasing me in every way possible
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Galanthor

you are banned for not giving me the time to do so

Merry Gentry

banned for banning Xandi

Galanthor

Banned for banning the banner

Autumn52

banned for not devouring me yet
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

TheLegionary

banned for being such a tease for me

Autumn52

U R banned for not taking me hours ago....

Galanthor

banned for teasing me *takes her away from the forum to make her know unspeakable pleasures*

Merry Gentry

banned for taking Xandi away

Galanthor

banned for not coming with us

Merry Gentry

banned for not inviting me

Autumn52

u r banned for not kissing and hugging and much much more with me