Previous topic - Next topic

Galanthor

Banned for playing a part in this ideas

thirteenhearts

Banned for blaming others!

Galanthor

banned for being sexy

thirteenhearts

hmm well I can't really complain about that...

Banned for not giving me good reason to ban you!

Galanthor

banned for neeting reasons

thirteenhearts

Banned! Both you & Haiku were planning a sneak attack on me! I saw it!

Banned for sneaking around!

Galanthor

Banned for finding out

thirteenhearts

Banned for thinking I wouldn't find out about your little plans!

Galanthor

banned for teaming up with haiku to bring me into bad situations

thirteenhearts

Banned for teaming up with her first! On me!

Galanthor

Banned for not understanding my doubleagent tricks

Merry Gentry

banned for pretending to be a double agent
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Shadowsteel

Yay! Merry's back!
glomps 'n nuzzles Merry

banned for not teaming up with me!
Sworn to the Oath of Drake

Shadowsteel's theory on the transitive property of handcuffs - through association, especially by physical contact such as hug-piles - legitimate reason is given if you have reasonable reason to apply handcuffs to one particpant, you have reason (excuse) to apply handcuffs to all of them.

OOC's Beware! Because really, when is it not
an acceptable time for handcuffs?

Merry Gentry

banned for not waiting for me to team up!
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Shadowsteel

Team Established!

Banned for banning your team mate

Shadowsteel's theory on the transitive property of handcuffs - through association, especially by physical contact such as hug-piles - legitimate reason is given if you have reasonable reason to apply handcuffs to one particpant, you have reason (excuse) to apply handcuffs to all of them.

Merry Gentry

banned for not stopping me from banning her.. .

Shadowsteel

banned for being wrong about who I was talking about

TheLovelyMaid

banned for confusing me!

Merry Gentry

banned for being confused.. it's clear as mud  :P

TheLovelyMaid

banned for being awesome. XD

Shadowsteel

banned for getting in late.

Merry Gentry

banned for being early

Shadowsteel

Oh, I wasnt early.  ;)

Banned for implying I was >:(

Mistress Sorcha

banned for making me have to scroll to the top of the page JUST to figure out what in the world you guys were talking about. XP
I've taken the Oath of The Drake.
Sorcha is currently not accepting any new RPs at this time.

TheLegionary

you are banned for trying to bite someone without vampire's canines