Innocence Broken (Non-Adult) Feel free to comment any pointers!

Started by TsukiyomiMoonscar, July 08, 2017, 11:07:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TsukiyomiMoonscar

Hello, hello everyone. This is but a small part of a rather long story. I will be posting bits and pieces if there is enough interest to it. I do hope that will be the case!

"I still remember the day that I met 'Him'. That he asked me to unite the entire world." Softly the golden haired female released a sigh. These unpleasant memories came drifting back up from the dark corner of her mind. After she took a long breath she continued. "How young and naïve I was back then, just thinking back causes goosebumps.” Nine golden tails were swaying behind the female, some faster than the other. “His name was Ava’Lay Tyrell, a snow white dragon disguised as a human. He kept pushing me to the edge as I followed my journey to damnation.” Her golden eyes became slits and soft burning anger was visible. Her voice had become cold and distant as she spoke. “Ava’Lay said to me, give me a hero and I’ll write you a tragedy. What I had never thought was that I became the hero and well I got the promised tragedy.” To keep herself calm, the woman picked up a cup filled with earlgrey tea and took a sip from it.

“He also asked me what the worth of a man’s soul can be. I was slightly startled at first but being a little wise-ass I had prepared an answer.” She inhaled and closed her eyes for a short while as she recalled that moment. “The depths of a man’s soul cannot be measured in a manner of meters and fathoms but rather, it is in my opinion, only quantified by his proximity to heaven and hell.” She opened her eyes again. Something had changed within them. “All Ava’Lay did was laugh at me in cold, bitter amusement. After that he walked away.” She took another sip from her cup of tea before she spoke again.

“My name is Ran, Ran Yakumo and I would like to tell you a story. A story that would torture you thoughts by day and poison you’re dreams by night. Though I will do my best, there are no words that can be written, nor brushstrokes laid on canvas that can describe the stark and utter horror of the night, that my entire family died.” Her cold voice had turned dark just like her eyes. Pain, sorrow, agony and despair showed itself. Her eyes after all were her window to her soul.

We choose the foolish of the world to astonish the wise.
The weak to embarrass the strong.
Nothing is impossible, we must hope for everything.
You don’t have to understand things for them to be
You just have to believe in the unbelievable...