GLADIATOR! (If you're watching Spartacus, check here!!) GLADIATORS NEEDED!

Started by bubby, February 27, 2012, 03:31:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flower

Hey Krystalized, I am sure Bubby would be more than delighted to have you play a gladiator or another male role in the story. I would suggest starting off with one character just to get your feet wet with the plot and pace of the group. You can always make more characters in the future.

So just give Bubby a message with your idea for a character, and I hope to see you in-game in the near future. :)

bubby

Quote from: KrystalizedKiss on March 09, 2012, 05:51:11 PM
Can I join? How many characters am I allowed to play? :3 I'll throw in a dude charrie or two. x3

Hello! You're more then welcome to play a Gladiator if you want, since that's what I'm looking for. If you're truly interested just toss me a PM!

Flower

Still looking for people to play male gladiators! Right now is the best time to join the story since it is a new chapter for those already in-game. There are plenty of interesting characters for yours to interact with in the ludus. Treachery and alliances abound.  >:)

KnowThySire

Would anyone care to play the sister of the gladiator recruit that I'm creating? I'm not so great with female characters. She'd be a new slave for the domina while my character is slave to the arena. If not, I'll still use her in my back-story, but will say that she was moved far away. If anyone's interested, send me a pm and I will show you my character's profile so that we can collaborate together.
There can only be one king.

RubySlippers

Galatus

Gallus is a huge man of amazing size and fit standing seven feet tall and was discovered as a slave in a quarry in Britain and brought to the slave market where interest was indeed high among the buyers some for a strong laborer, some it was a novelty and others looking at him as a gladiator. The fact he outsizes any human in the arena and add to that he is balanced and fit with a good head on his ample shoulders is a benefit. Oddly he sees being a likely gladiator a good chance at freedom if he can learn to be a good one and is eager to learn it, his sheer bulk and size is also in his favor it clearly will take much to kill him. The only issue amusing is arming him with the right weapons and affording the armor nothing laying around will be of much benefit. But he should please the crowd and could be a champion he has all the merits for that one should have.  It should be noted he has a level nature his years as a working slave taught him to obey, work hard and learn to be of value as can be seen by not having been whipped and so far.

He is well endowed with a nice foot long weapon as well suited to his size and should please any ladies seeking his services as well.

His training will be a challenge also his size makes normal combat practice a bit impractical and his strength his size will mean having a training staff able to adapt and exploit it, just not any Dominus would be likely to do so and afford such a slave. A reason his current slave trader is clearly going to ignore lesser patrons.

I would think you need all kinds of gladiators and the odd giant human would be amusing, unless he won't fit the game. This is just my idea for a male gladiator.