Interest Check - Final Fantasy

Started by Antone, February 06, 2008, 05:56:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rin

Ooo, sounds nifty! I'd definitely be interested.

I'd be inclined to FFIX or FFX myself. Both settings seem to be chock full of nifty stuff to draw upon.
"Which means we're born to lose?"
"It just means we have to live to win."

Antone

well, at the moment, I dunno when a real rp is going to get started... but I'm currently working on refining the setting a bit... giving more of a database to it... I'm trying to add dice values to spells, classes, and whatnot...... essentially giving a dndish feel to the final fantasy... but hopefully, after I have a good amount of information ready, we could get a real jumpstart on this.... and I'm intending to draw a bit from every FF... so a little bit of everything to please everybody. :)
Ons and Offs
RPs Desired

Caution when handling: Reacts violently when exposed to stupidity...

Antone

... on an extra note, if you could give me the names of classes and the like that you'd be interested in using, or perhaps seeing in the rp, feel free to post it here... so I know what to research and make first.
Ons and Offs
RPs Desired

Hunter

Used Carlot

ooo Just in time for my come back! Hopefully this will get started before I go off for Basic in July.

And then once I get to AIT hopefully I'll get a laptop to come back and harass you with my RP.

I'd love to join this game with my catgirl esk character. She'd be a Fighter/Barbarian/Monk type.

You'll like her. Trust me.

Antone

at the moment, I am currently trying to work a system out with this whole thing. But its taking research and whatnot. The link given to me to a dnd-esque version of this is helping alot. I'm basing damn near everything off it, with a few tweaks. But now I know exactly why its so hard to create a game from the ground up >_<.
Ons and Offs
RPs Desired